Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597263 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) ... (6190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
PJtech:
average coach with 16 matches unbeaten
head dey pain you bro((no offence))

Shey u watch this game??

Are you happy with what Xavi did in the match??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lewa is a cl0wn. dude is always talking rubbish while ghosting in key match

We should just look for a young hungry striker not this one that became relevant 2 years ago, also a good tactician who’d put this team to good use not Xavi who should be a team B coach at best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
FirstbornWds:
Again, we need to understand why that Fred's handball wasn't counted as one.

Looks like there's an agenda against Barca, even in European competition.

First, it was Inter.. Now ManYoo
.I shock I swear. I was livid.
It was clear as daylight. Na two penalties me I see sef. Cos that other foul na clear pk.

Even var dey follow the ref talk, the man say lai lai him no dey go there go check.
It was clear it was premeditated. And I no surprise if na uefa backing be this. E be like them purposely dey use am punish us. Especially when you put into consideration say we na ESL founders too.

I can't wait make that Superleague happen cos this useless uefa eye go see pepper. Them go pack all the whole money of clubs then keep am to themselves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
abduleez1:

At this point Xavi can surprise anybody. That man superpowers na SURPRISE!! grin🙃

No be here we dey when the same mumu Xavi use useless Bellerin take start match. Person wey play any single game at all with team and we need to win the game. Werey start player wey him never test for field. Player wey no even good before sef oo. And the werey just dey come back from injury that time.

If no be JuJu be that I know Wetin person wan tell me. Xavi dey take us nowhere.
If no be favouritism today, na prime stupidity tomorrow.

The guy fvck up today. We shouldn't have conceded the goals. I also don't know why we played Araujo as RB cos even Kounde would have held his ground in that position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

We should just look for a young hungry striker not this one that became relevant 2 years ago, also a good tactician who’d put this team to good use not Xavi who should be a team B coach at best.

If you think Xavi is leaving anytime soon.. You'll wait till eternity.

I agree with the Lewa assessment though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
I understand the fans that are motivated by Barca's winning consistency in their last matches but fail to understand that Europa, (especially UCL) is where we should be bossing nothing less.

I know some people go talk "ordinary Europa", yet we no fit win "ordinary europa game" at Camp Nou! Chai!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
abduleez1:

Wo see guy free me. All those la Liga runs no dey freak me one bit. Na Europe when you play with the big boys and most competitive teams na im you go know your mettle. No be them Bilbao and Las Palmas wey we don play with season in season out wey we don understand and fit predict their pattern.

Xavi is not a good coach. Period. And there's no way you're coaxing ppl into believing that agenda.
With the quality of players that was acquired for him, those records should be a cakewalk.

If we drew this match with the starting of our strongest lineup, I don't think anyone or many people would be cursing Xavi right now. Instead it's to single out players whom performed woefully. But that's not the case, because of all matches it's this one that Xavi decides to reinvent the wheel. You know what's annoying this system has been working perfectly for the last 5 games and we could even find a way to win games even with missing some of our key players.

But for this match, the stupid man decides to be commando and cook rubbish.
If I be president of clubs, na goofy tactics like this go make me sack person sharp sharp. No waste time dey give the weyrey more chances to fvvk u up. But I'm not.
Europe wey no be UCL no concern me. Next season, we should continue with Europe. This season na to try and win Laliga and gain as much confidence as possible. Europa league na just unnecessary distraction
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
How can you explain playing drab football after getting all the players you wanted even the bums you requested were delivered and then bench them when they’re to be utilized.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
abduleez1:

At this point Xavi can surprise anybody. That man superpowers na SURPRISE!! grin🙃

No be here we dey when the same mumu Xavi use useless Bellerin take start match. Person wey play any single game at all with team and we need to win the game. Werey start player wey him never test for field. Player wey no even good before sef oo. And the werey just dey come back from injury that time.

If no be JuJu be that I know Wetin person wan tell me. Xavi dey take us nowhere.
If no be favouritism today, na prime stupidity tomorrow.

grin grin

I know they are also disappointed with him but the la liga victories has hyped them forgetting how long ago we don boss europe!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I don forget, Na Brandon just remind me now sef, United will have sabitzer, Martinez, antony, Martial for the second leg while we have very important absentees
Who we go play for midfield bayi?

Wahala for dead body!!!!
Just prepare to be jetting home.

Even for this match, we score first goal, I no jubilate cos na Nonsense we dey play since. One of my guy dey hold shirt for my neck dey say shey no be Alonso wey I dey yab be dis. Lol, time no reach two minutes weyrey cos equaliser. grin grin

Even our equalising goal sef I no celebrate cos I know say na Bulaba dem dey do for field and na Old Trafford real match dey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
FirstbornWds:

If you think Xavi is leaving anytime soon.. You'll wait till eternity.

I agree with the Lewa assessment though

I fear Laporta may stick with Xavi for the long term but I really don’t see him doing much. The man’s inexperience may cost this youthful squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

seconded
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Barcelona should have easily beaten Manchester united but Xavi happened.
I don't know who the hell xavi thinks he is, you are Lucky to coach Barcelona doesn't mean you are a world class coach.
Only world class coach that have won all when it comes to trophies and have been proven to be tested and trusted can experiment with football games, not a caricature amateur coach like Xavi.

The idiot wants to form Guadiola.
He cost us this match from the beginning to the ending and now that pedri is injured, i hope his eyes 👀👀 has cleared?

I still don't understand why he removed Raphinha though, like that substitution remains a mystery to me, you removed the only player that has the possibility of winning the game for you.

It is well Sha, the only joy is that we will win laliga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omor at a point in the first half, e con be like say lewandoski nor Sabi trap ball again🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Do we have the funds to go for Oshimen?
Lewandoski should go to PSG and co, clubs for retirement players 😁😁😁

Barcelona is not a retirement team, after this season, he should leave, atleast he won two trophies, it will add to his trophy cabinets and alba needs to go too, i don't know why we still have Roberto, Nigga was minus one In the match, the idiots left all the work for dejong.

Each time xavi switches Kounde, he will always or almost cost an own goal, if a fan like me have noticed this about Kounde, i wonder if xavi is actually blind to not noticed or what.

Shiitt mehn, i am hurt, this feels like a lost to me🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Manchester united is not a team that should be scoring two goals against this Barcelona's current squad but like i said, xavi happened.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Up Barca!! Provided we played draw we played well,out numbered and out muscled Man-u,we marked them thoroughly.

That said,i think Kounde should work on his positioning/communication skills to avoid own goals and error, Raphinha impressed me today .😀

Fati played well,Lewan and Alba were off color but Lewan presence gave Raphinha space to bite,infact all our players tried except Alba

Old Trafford get ready it will be an avengement!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2023
OhBritannia:
Barcelona should have easily beaten Manchester united but Xavi happened.
I don't know who the hell xavi thinks he is, you are Lucky to coach Barcelona doesn't mean you are a world class coach.
Only world class coach that have won all when it comes to trophies and have been proven to be tested and trusted can experiment with football games, not a caricature amateur coach like Xavi.

The idiot wants to form Guadiola.
He cost us this match from the beginning to the ending and now that pedri is injured, i hope his eyes 👀👀 has cleared?

I still don't understand why he removed Raphinha though, like that substitution remains a mystery to me, you removed the only player that has the possibility of winning the game for you.

It is well Sha, the only joy is that we will win laliga.

Slow down... grin

With all these injuries left and right... lipsrsealed

Imagine Xavi starting Alonso and benching Christensen in a must win game at home

Also, removing a hyped Raphinha for ferran knowing fully well that we need to win.

#XaviOut
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2023
OhBritannia:
Omor at a point in the first half, e con be like say lewandoski nor Sabi trap ball again🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Do we have the funds to go for Oshimen?
Lewandoski should go to PSG and co, clubs for retirement players 😁😁😁

Barcelona is not a retirement team, after this season, he should leave, atleast he won two trophies, it will add to his trophy cabinets and alba needs to go too, i don't know why we still have Roberto, Nigga was minus one In the match, the idiots left all the work for dejong.

Each time xavi switches Kounde, he will always or almost cost an own goal, if a fan like me have noticed this about Kounde, i wonder if xavi is actually blind to not noticed or what.

Shiitt mehn, i am hurt, this feels like a lost to me🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Manchester united is not a team that should be scoring two goals against this Barcelona's current squad but like i said, xavi happened.

Even if Cash is available, your board would prefer to buy back Zlatan than to buy Osimhen... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2023
ThierryJay:
Why are Man Utd fans shitting themselves in their pants ahead of today's match grin

Even Arsenal, the elephant on top of the tree, was more upbeat prior to facing Man City yesterday.

Jokerman, shebi Barca is finished ba?

End of Barca in Europe next week
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2023
coded01:

Slow down... grin

With all these injuries left and right... lipsrsealed

Imagine Xavi starting Alonso and benching Christensen in a must win game at home

Also, removing a hyped Raphinha for ferran knowing fully well that we need to win.

#XaviOut
I know xavi has seen all the backlash he is receiving online. Now the has learnt his lessons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Jokerman:

End of Barca in Europe next week
keep crying

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2023
OhBritannia:
I know xavi has seen all the backlash he is receiving online. Now the has learnt his lessons.

That man nor dey learn any lesson
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2023
Raphina having his best game and Xavi decide to sub him off

Benched Christensen and balde because of rotation and subbed them in when we where 2-1 down ,Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2023
you watch match so
FirstbornWds:

Oga, Raphina was out best player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2023
how is raphinha best player yesterday, someone that is losing possession anyhow
andrewbaba44:
Raphina having his best game and Xavi decide to sub him off

Benched Christensen and balde because of rotation and subbed them in when we where 2-1 down ,Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2023
PJtech:
you watch match so

Who was then, Match watcher?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
even tucheliban n0 play alonslow as CB... as a wingback chillwell was ahead.

wen i was shouting dat lap0rta shld not renew r0berto dey say i hate d guy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2023
My problem with yesterday’s match was Lewandoski…his positioning in the box was abysmal. There were many times when he could have just waited for a cut-back or release the ball one time for Pedri to play a diagonal to someone on the flank but he chose to be stupid. What does he think he is? Our savior or what? Without him, we would still score goals so he either hustles like everyone on the team and quits his superstar playing style. He hasn’t done better than Luuk de goat to me. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
even tucheliban n0 play alonslow as CB... as a wingback chillwell was ahead.

wen i was shouting dat lap0rta shld not renew r0berto dey say i hate d guy.

Wetin Roberto do ?

Maybe if laporta had not renew him who go play your midfield next Thursday wey no busi gavi or pedri ?

It’s like you don’t know the importance of squad depth ,na now you go know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Wetin Roberto do ?

Maybe if laporta had not renew him who go play your midfield next Thursday wey no busi gavi or pedri ?

It’s like you don’t know the importance of squad depth ,na now you go know

If sergi left d club in summer, barca 4 buy replacement. @ his level, sergi n0 qualify as a squad player. Dude is trash
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If sergi left d club in summer, barca 4 buy replacement. @ his level, sergi n0 qualify as a squad player. Dude is trash

You said he is trash yet the he hasn’t played bad recently ,so your point ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
#XaviOut

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
0ut of 8 european games @ camp n0u under xavi, he won just once...i.e against vikt0ria plzen.

pls where is debroslink?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5782) (5783) (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) ... (6190) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, Jodera, CallTheCops(m), oliverano, usbcable(m), udatso, WhoDeyHause, Ijustwantto, Awesome01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.