Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,869 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4574404 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Culer:
Great play, but it's cadiz
which makes it more impressive because those guys were ready to defend to the death
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chris isn't getting enough praises abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
He als0 turn up against viktoria plzen... .no be me una go deceive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
This Ref day give yeye yellow sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He als0 turn up against viktoria plzen... .no be me una go deceive

Where was Ansu fati since the opponent was so easy for ferran torres ?

Same Cadiz we couldn’t beat at home last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
FirstbornWds:

He's being good since he came on against ManYoo... Whipping in crosses and making great passes.

Ferran was superb in this match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
The way some fans here behave ehn, it's nothing to write home about.

If a player plays aweful, you criticize him, if he plays well you praise him. Not this weird takes, that he played against a mid team. If na this metric na they use take dey rate players, then honestly na only our defenders and Ter Stegen deserve praise.
Even Lewandoski sef go chop curse cos dude never really impress againytop teams that matter asides that Inter 2nd leg wey him even fvvk up the first time.

Na go dey behave like say na be opposition fans.

All things being equal, Ferran Torres played superb all through.
Cadiz wey na no fit beat home and away 2 seasons ago. Last season sef na no beat am for Camp Nou. Who dey deceive who. Cadiz na farmers but your coach Xavi specifically rest players against Man United because he sees Cadiz a bigger threat.

It's not as if we even won this match so convincingly. The scoreline flatters to deceive, cos in this second half the yeye Cadizcame out and gave us hell. I was actually surprised sef that they know how to attack. If not for offsides and two superb saves from Ter Stegen and the bar also helping on both occasions, na for no dey mouth off "Its Cadiz". 🙄🙄
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
We lost control… again… but somehow managed to keep the clean sheet and pick up all three points.

Becoming a recurring theme.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Despite Ferran's impressive performance tonight I believe Raphina should still start ahead of him at Old trafford. His style is more direct.

Cant believe I'm pinning my hope on Raph whom I've heavily criticized this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2023
ThierryJay:
Despite Ferran's impressive performance tonight I believe Raphina should still start ahead of him at Old trafford. His style is more direct.

Cant believe I'm pinning my hope on Raph whom I've heavily criticized this season.
raph that cuts and cuts like a knife tru a bread, how is he direct?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
We lost control… again… but somehow managed to keep the clean sheet and pick up all three points.

Becoming a recurring theme.
Was a bit annoying but also helps to think busquets and fdj were not on the field to help is wrestle it back, I was honestly scared Cadiz will score one and probably push for an equalizer at the end, thankfully it didn't happen thanks to MATS and the defence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Ferran was superb especially in the first half showing his technical dribbling traits with movement but dude should have at least buried one of his chances, since na him shooting gangan dey make person yab man
As for Ansu I liked his work rate off the ball though his shooting was also off, hopefully with time and guidance he'll morph into our own rashford
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Nice game. Torres was awesome
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

Raphinha is our best passer of the in the attacking third. I trust him more to locate his teammate and give the best possible pass than Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Messi will get the praises meanwhile Kylian Mbappe was the real hero for PSG today. Always trying to make every other player lives in his shadow.

Lol Need I remind you of a certain player who removed shirt, clenched six pack and did Siu on top scoring a meaningless 4th penalty goal in the UCL final and subsequently overshadowed the true heroes Ramos, Bale and Di Maria that won that final for Madrid. And he's done that several times in his career.

A free kick is not a penalty Bruv. It takes exceptional brilliance to score a last minute F.K. So Messi deserves the f*ckin GOATed attention.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2023
neztar:
raph that cuts and cuts like a knife tru a bread, how is he direct?

He has 16 G/A already. His whipped crosses/cross-shots are a problem for opponents. Before Ferran don try calculate the next best space to move into, Raphina ball don reach Lewy inside box 6.

Raph is in form, it would be criminal to drop him for Ferran now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Raphinha is our best passer of the in the attacking third. I trust him more to locate his teammate and give the best possible pass than Dembele.

Raph just needs to be consistent with his form and not be yoyo like Dembele. Atimes, it seems both their brains are powered by the same source.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

He has 16 G/A already. His whipped crosses/cross-shots are a problem for opponents. Before Ferran don try calculate the next best space to move into, Raphina ball don reach Lewy inside box 6.

Raph is in form, it would be criminal to drop him for Ferran now.

the guy na astronaut cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

Raph just needs to be consistent with his form and not be yoyo like Dembele. Atimes, it seems both their brains are powered by the same source.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na penaldo fan be dz Goal .com admin.Which kain insult be dz sef

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
If xavi like make e go start alonslow and alba on Thursday

Na Otilo be that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol Need I remind you of a certain player who removed shirt, clenched six pack and did Siu on top scoring a meaningless 4th penalty goal in the UCL final and subsequently overshadowed the true heroes Ramos, Bale and Di Maria that won that final for Madrid. And he's done that several times in his career.

A free kick is not a penalty Bruv. It takes exceptional brilliance to score a last minute F.K. So Messi deserves the f*ckin GOATed attention.

Lol...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lmaoooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Parix7: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
andrew444:
If xavi like make e go start alonslow and alba on Thursday

Na Otilo be that

Wouldn't it be better? i, myself would be ashamed in competing in that competition lol 😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Parix7:

Wouldn't it be better? i, myself would be ashamed in competing in that competition lol 😁

Na just man united fans wey Dey make noise make me want make we win ,nothing more than that

I don’t give a fvck ,if na another team we Dey play I would have supported xavi playing alonslow as CB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cuffee: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
andrew444:

Na just man united fans wey Dey make noise make me want make we win ,nothing more than that

I don’t give a fvck ,if na another team we Dey play I would have supported xavi playing alonslow as CB
when last did you win the UCL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
cuffee:
Use google
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
cuffee:
when last did you win a trophy?
Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
I really feel for auba

By this time last year he scored an hatrick against Valencia

Man was back to life and so happy till we bought lewandowski and sell him to that useless small club

They will surely label him a flop ,when their whole team is currently flopping
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cuffee: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Culer:
when last did you win a trophy? Shame no dey catch you?
halla madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
cuffee:
halla madrid
this one sef wan use vardrid take guide grin

I've scanned through your posts and Nothing there suggests you're a vardrrid fan. You only post comments on chelsea thread.
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Tebas Tebas, I thought this dude said we were innocent just like week grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.