Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609590 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
TefBarzz:
Nice one Madrid...can Barca achieve a feat like this at home against an opponent like Liverpool,let alone away?

Not taking anything away from Madrid ,when it comes to the ucl they are the best

As for Barca ,they will destroy this current Liverpool ,but it doesn’t change the fact that they bottled a 3-0 lead

Madrid are mentality monsters

Kudos to them

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Its how whenever camavinga produces his once-in-a-blue-moon great performance, vardridiots start comparing him to pedri .
I've never seen such deluded fan base grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Culer:
Its how whenever camavinga produces his once-in-a-blue-moon great performance, vardridiots start comparing him to pedri .

Pedri is in the conversation of the best midfielders in the world and gearing toward that table where Modric, Kroos, KDB and the likes sit.

Camavinga is still a youngster trying to understand his preferred position on the field.

Not my opinion. It's a fact.. So whenever you see them trying to compare... Just laugh it off as tales being told to console their hearts.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
If Barca fail to beat and demoralize Manyoo on Thursday then they’re not worthy of the LALIGA…the EPL is filled with overrated dunce’s…I’ve watched Rashford times over and there’s nothing special about his game. Not the fastest, not the strongest nor very smart with the ball(including the bum Bruno Penandes).
Those two would would be begging for game time in Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
2paid2Bmad:
If Barca fail to beat and demoralize Manyoo on Thursday then they’re not worthy of the LALIGA…the EPL is filled with overrated dunce’s…I’ve watched Rashford times over and there’s nothing special about his game. Not the fastest, not the strongest nor very smart with the ball(including the bum Bruno Penandes).

There are no many better left-wingers better than Rashford right now. You might be right about the English style of play but I can tell you that under proper grooming, Raahford has got mad potentials.

Whether we win the game or not, we completely deserve the La Liga and your seeking of validation because of Man United cannot change that.

They are two different competition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
One clown will still come and tell you he is overrated

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
2paid2Bmad:
I feel same too, if Barca win laliga I might stop watching it and switch to epl. This current Barca team won't make EPL top four
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

There are no many better left-wingers better than Rashford right now. You might be right about the English style of play but I can tell you that under proper grooming, Raahford has got mad potentials.

Whether we win the game or not, we completely deserve the La Liga and your seeking of validation because of Man United cannot change that.

They are two different competition

You’re saying this because he’s in a fine goalscoring form.
Pray tell which one of this wingers would you bench for rashford if he wasn’t scoring?
They’re faster, they score and dribble better.

Kvaratskhelia
Rafael Leao
Vini Jr
Dembele
Leroy Sane
Coman
Musiala

If the goals dry up today, he’d be back to his default setting, an average overrated English bum. He might do well as a striker but I can’t have this listed players and bench them for Rashford.

I can’t be watching Madrid pummel Liverpool day-in day-out while we only turn mentality monsters against them, beating Manyoo in Europe is the biggest mentality test for wimps like Jordi Alba and Xavi and they mustn’t fail.

My 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Iqtest:

I feel same too, if Barca win laliga I might stop watching it and switch to epl. This current Barca team won't make EPL top four

They might actually do well in the EPL, but for me I just think there’s a mentality that comes with playing in a big team, many of these players don’t have that.
I can only count about three or thereabout that know what it is to put on the Barca shirt.
Araujo
Gavi
And Balde

The rest crumble like a pack of cards when under pressure.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

You’re saying this because he’s in a fine goalscoring form.
Pray tell which one of this wingers would you bench for rashford if he wasn’t scoring?
They’re faster, they score and dribble better.

Kvaratskhelia
Rafael Leao
Vini Jr
Dembele
Leroy Sane
Coman
Musiala

If the goals dry up today, he’d be back to his default setting, an average overrated English bum. He might do well as a striker but I can’t have this listed players and bench them for Rashford.

I can’t be watching Madrid pummel Liverpool day-in day-out while we only turn mentality monsters against them, beating Manyoo in Europe is the biggest mentality test for wimps like Jordi Alba and Xavi and they mustn’t fail.

My 2 cents.

The likes of Leao, Coman and Leroy Sane aren't better than Rashford. Leao is practically it laziest winger I've ever seen and if he's not bombing forward to dribble past his man, he's completely useless and I won't for anything want him in my team. I speak of current form and if you think Rashford's game is just about scoring goals for United this season.. Then you are mistaken.

Take away the bantering aside, I particularly don't want us to win the Europa. It's a loser's competition and I really am mad at Xavi for not doing well in Europe but then again, injury-plagued our team formidable defenders and we surely didn't have the mentality to even come second... That's on Xavi.

Dembele and Musiala are not left-wingers and only Vini and Kvaratskhelia are better from the list you provided.

Dorn compare us with Madrid... At least not yet.... The level of experience that both their players and coach have is not something we can manage. This argument of would be more objective if we had the likes of Enrique or Pep as our coach and we still had Iniesta, Rakitic, and Suarez still balling up forward.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

They might actually do well in the EPL, but for me I just think there’s a mentality that comes with playing in a big team, many of these players don’t have that.
I can only count about three or thereabout that know what it is to put on the Barca shirt.
Araujo
Gavi
And Balde

The rest crumble like a pack of cards when under pressure.

Pedri, De Jong are better mentality monsters than any of the names you mentioned up there except for Araujo. Gavi might be aggressive but that doesn't make him a beast when the going gets wrong. In fact, that's when his childish nature comes to play more, as he tried to retaliate. Although he's improved slightly on that but he's still 18.

Balde has not being tested yet under pressure and I feel it's time Xavi starts allowing him get minutes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

The likes of Leao, Coman and Leroy Sane aren't better than Rashford. Leao is practically it laziest winger I've ever seen and if he's not bombing forward to dribble past his man, he's completely useless and I won't for anything want him in my team. I speak of current form and if you think Rashford's game is just about scoring goals for United this season.. Then you are mistaken.

Take away the bantering aside, I particularly don't want us to win the Europa. It's a loser's competition and I really am mad at Xavi for not doing well in Europe but then again, injury-plagued our team formidable defenders and we surely didn't have the mentality to even come second... That's on Xavi.

Dembele and Musiala are not left-wingers and only Vini and Kvaratskhelia are better from the list you provided.

Dorn compare us with Madrid... At least not yet.... The level of experience that both their players and coach have is not something we can manage. This argument of would be more objective if we had the likes of Enrique or Pep as our coach and we still had Iniesta, Rakitic, and Suarez still balling up forward.

You just admitted that Leao is better than Rashford. What’s the duty of a winger if he’s not bombing forward? What else do you expect? Even Manyoo fans will pick Sané Over rashford.
What’s Rashford’s greatest asset if it’s not playing off the shoulders of defenders, isn’t that what a striker would do? You would serious pick a winger whose trait is that? I think you’re being sarcastic lol. If you had a LW problem and have options Like Dembele and Musiala, who would you start?

I know almost every Barca fan detests the Europa league, but what we’re asking for is to trash Manyoo not win the Loser’s competition.
Last season we beat Napoli who looked like they’d have won the competition but lost to Frankfurt, that one no fit pain us like if we lose to Manyoo…you get my point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Pedri, De Jong are better mentality monsters than any of the names you mentioned up there except for Araujo. Gavi might be aggressive but that doesn't make him a beast when the going gets wrong. In fact, that's when his childish nature comes to play more, as he tried to retaliate. Although he's improved slightly on that but he's still 18.

Balde has not being tested yet under pressure and I feel it's time Xavi starts allowing him get minutes.

I left out Pedri and De Jong on purpose because they played Bayern, Juve and although they did well, they still didn’t have that oomph.
I’ve seen Balde against Madrid, I saw how he was bombing forward with no fear, how many left backs would dare it, and he’d have murdered Wan Bi Saka if Xavi didn’t choose to be an idiot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Iqtest:

Real Sociedad will make epl top 4 easily

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Culer:
Until you see arribas compared to pedri before you learn their ways, Modric being used to dunk on xavinesta because of the longetivity theory nko? Cama is a good lad though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
2paid2Bmad:
Hope you've also not forgotten united is one of the inform teams in the europe and are currently favourites now by virtue of them hosting the reverse leg at their homeground, We also don't have two of our main midfield core and best winger dembouz, Football is not 2 + 2 where you'll say because you are topping your league means you'll flog everybody from other leagues, EPL's current leaders are in Europa too though I hope we win to save some pride at the least
Also don't agree with your piece about rashford, Niccur literally beat MATS from a very tight angle last time out, If there's anybody we need to watch the most it's him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Until you see arribas compared to pedri before you learn their ways, Modric being used to dunk on xavinesta because of the longetivity theory nko? Cama is a good lad though
Who cares about their ways?!?

The Modric xaviesta comparison i can understand, but It's actually stupid to bring up this camavinga> pedri only after the former puts out his once in a million years grand show.
Pedri is already one of the best centre midfielders on the planet and camavinga is yet to even find his footing.
Even madrid legends will pick pedri over camafinga in their team if they have to choose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
udatso:
The rumour about Messi joining barca is getting stronger. What do you guys think?

Cc: kilishihunter andrewbaba andrew444
Bro I'm honestly divided at this moment, On one hand I want us to keep on building without him and is probably wary of somebody's position being cut off probably in attack or midfield but then again he's our biggest playing legend, he didn't get the normal farewell he deserved, him coming will also make us stronger to compete in the UCL with this our defence plus we'll get his revenue we lost seeing as we're moving to a smaller stadium Soon, Divided for now bro

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Culer:
Who cares about their ways?!?

The Modric xaviesta comparison i can understand, but It's actually stupid to bring up this camavinga> pedri only after the former puts out his once in a million years grand show.
Pedri is already one of the best centre midfielders on the planet and camavinga is yet to even find his footing.
Even madrid legends will pick pedri over camafinga in their team if they have to choose.
Well that's the effect of a UCL win, any of our players can perform as much as he wants and he wouldn't get recognized so far it's not the UCL, Reason why I was glad gavi comfortably dropped 3 G/As on their head during our last meeting after months of tagging him a foul merchant cuz of his golden boy win, The only player I've seen getting a little praise from some of their pages is araujo but let another vardrid UCL win come through he'll be dragged in the mud like an otu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Hope you've also not forgotten united is one of the inform teams in the europe and are currently favourites now by virtue of them hosting the reverse leg at their homeground, We also don't have two of our main midfield core and best winger dembouz, Football is not 2 + 2 where you'll say because you are topping your league means you'll flog everybody from other leagues, EPL's current leaders are in Europa too though I hope we win to save some pride at the least
Also don't agree with your piece about rashford, Niccur literally beat MATS from a very tight angle last time out, If there's anybody we need to watch the most it's him

Most in-form in the world? Dude they’re playing in the EPL, like someone just said real sociedad have a chance at the title in England.
Rashford beat MATS because he had Alonslow on him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Most in-form in the world? Dude they’re playing in the EPL, like someone just said real sociedad have a chance at the title in England.
Like seriously i just rewatched the highlights of that game and I'm really pained...both goals were totally avoidable and starting Alba was a very big mistake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Yeah they're one of the most inform in the world spanning across 4 competitions, Only loss this year was to league leaders Arsenal, And yes while alonslow was being skinned alive by rashford it'll also be unfair to not credit him for that goal, I honestly wondered for some seconds before the replay how the ball crept in from that small angle, He also had a big hand in that unfortunate kounde own goal
We'll be very foolish not to pay attention on him and Bruno their engine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Bro I'm honestly divided at this moment, On one hand I want us to keep on building without him and is probably wary of somebody's position being cut off probably in attack or midfield but then again he's our biggest playing legend, he didn't get the normal farewell he deserved, him coming will also make us stronger to compete in the UCL with this our defence plus we'll get his revenue we lost seeing as we're moving to a smaller stadium Soon, Divided for now bro

Just the way I feel about it. I want him to come and I also don't want him to come
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
"Barcelona coach could use veteran defender as a left-winger vs Manchester United"

Saw this on Barca Universal... it's hilarious grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:
"Barcelona coach could use veteran defender as a left-winger vs Manchester United"

Saw this on Barca Universal... it's hilarious grin
wetin carry you go that nonsense website?
They mostly peddle fake news.

Barca universal and managing barca are the most unreliable barca websites in the whole wide world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Culer:
wetin carry you go that nonsense website?
They mostly peddle fake news.

Barca universal and managing barca are the most unreliable barca websites in the whole wide world.
na Barca Blaugranas i normally dey use...this one just pop op on google
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Real Sociedad will make epl top 4 easily

EPL guys like to drop okoto on a steady. Arguing with herd mentality folks like that is usually frustrating.

One reason I've totally dumped that overrated epl league two seasons ago. I don't watch their matches anymore and only catch their teams on UCL nights. I barely even keep up with their table and match ups especially after City turned that league to proper FARM. The most recent I watched epl match in years was that entertaining Arsenal vs Man It'd match. And it's mainly cos Barca was playing at the same time as them that day. If not..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
BlaqFaze:
na Barca Blaugranas i normally dey use...this one just pop op on google

Damn, you just reminded me of my favourite Barca site back in the days. Followed by Barca Universal.
Na last year I switch fully to Twitter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Guardiola doesn't rate foden again or what? Hmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
see lie... u no rate eur0pa but u rate spanish super cup...pe0ple don dey giv excuse 4 an impending xavi disasterclass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
We're BARCA...any competition we enter we play 2 win d damn tr0phy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
see lie... u no rate eur0pa but u rate spanish super cup...pe0ple don dey giv excuse 4 an impending xavi disasterclass.
I no rate Europa. I rate super cup more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.