Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4679449 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Are we still in the UCL?

Does that remove his ucl goal ?

Was fati leg cut of during the ucl ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Go and read on the type of Injury Fati had
You think it is easy to comeback from such?
Ordinary shoulder injury and Rashford need a season to recalibrate.

When we supposed to support and give time to the young gem to recover, we are always blaming him

Yet Ferran who has been poorer, this season and Cost us over €60m is giving a pass

Make we hear word. Since last season, e still day find way to recover.. Meanwhile, the Ferran you so hate was our top 5 player to take us from 9th to 2nd last season.

Make e day there day look for support and not pick up. Ordinary to position rightly, e no fit talk less of doing anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Are we still in the champion league?

Copa dey Rey Ansu has 2 match winning goals

2 match winning? Aside from that rebound way e score against Betis, remind of another thing way e don do?

Oga, in all of our attacking players, Fati is the most useless. I just don't want to say in the whole team but make we leave an there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2023
I never said Fati is not poor, and no one said anything about UCL, Nah La liga we are talking about
You just carry mouth join wetin you no understand
Who has better contributions in La Liga?
andrewbaba44:

If anybody like fati pass me here ,dem no go pass 2

Which kind support e Dey find ?

We are already more than half season and he still haven’t gotten to his best ,and you are still blaming an injury that he recovered from last season ?

Ferran torres is poor ,you cannot be dissing ferran and sugarcoating fati ,kolewerk,that’s double standard

Barcelona and fans always support their players so don’t bring that leg here

At least you don leave raphinha ,but if you think ferran is poorer than fati then you need to get your brain checked ,fati cannot even pass to his fellow man by his side

Even against Victoria plzen that fati should be stat padding ,man couldn’t
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Yet Fati has contributed 6 goals and assist while Ferran has 3 in Liga

Who has contributed more in our run to the title?

Run of which title? Fati hasn't contributed shiit. Someone that can it manage to stay on the pitch for 90 mins. Make we hear word
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2023
He scored against Intercity too

Who has contributed more in LaLiga this season?
FirstbornWds:

2 match winning? Aside from that rebound way e score against Betis, remind of another thing way e don do?

Oga, in all of our attacking players, Fati is the most useless. I just don't want to say in the whole team but make we leave an there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Make we hear word. Since last season, e still day find way to recover.. Meanwhile, the Ferran you so hate was our top 5 player to take us from 9th to 2nd last season.

Make e day there day look for support and not pick up. Ordinary to position rightly, e no fit talk less of doing anything.

Some people will think I hate him ,some of his last few games have been annoying ,I don’t like it when people are being biased

Same player I told purple and fergie raw that he is better than Vinicius ,that shows how I love and believe in him

They all can critisize raphinha with any given opportunity ,but they will always look for excuse for fati who have never been our best player in any game this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2023
teeshet:
when did ferran started dribbling?

Presently, he has more completed dribbles than even Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Lolzz , La Liga title nah, thank God you acknowledge that Fati does not get more playing tim

Who has contributed more?
FirstbornWds:

Run of which title? Fati hasn't contributed shiit. Someone that can it manage to stay on the pitch for 90 mins. Make we hear word
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
I never said Fati is not poor, and no one said anything about UCL, Nah La liga we are talking about
You just carry mouth join wetin you no understand
Who has better contributions in La Liga?

Fati is poor ,ferran torres is poor

Don’t praise one and sugar coat the other

We don’t want double standards here

Even Agbadowski go soon collect if he continues like this

Even GOAT striker suarez collect for this thread at some point ,who come be fati ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Some people will think I hate him ,some of his last few games have been annoying ,I don’t like it when people are being biased

Same player I told purple and fergie raw that he is better than Vinicius ,that shows how I love and believe in him

They all can critisize raphinha with any given opportunity ,but they will always look for excuse for fati who have never been our best player in any game this season

Same here.. Why would I hate Fati? I am only cut out for showing him hard love because he's become a complete shadow of himself.

One day compare am to Rashford like say e don do half of wetin Rashford don do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Guy we are talking about this season, who has contributed more in our run in La Liga?
FirstbornWds:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Take correction,
If Fati has playing time like Ferran had in recent matches , I am sure he would have either scored or provide Assist
andrewbaba44:

Fati is poor ,ferran torres is poorPoorer

Don’t praise one and sugar coat the other

We don’t want double standards here

Even Agbadowski go soon collect if he continues like this

Even GOAT striker suarez collect for this thread at some point ,who come be fati ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Lolzz , La Liga title nah, thank God you acknowledge that Fati does not get more playing tim

Who has contributed more?

He has played Fati more than Ferran. In fact, there is only one match Fati has failed to play this season while on the pitch.

Ferran had to deal with depression at some point.

Both might be poor, which Ferran's is even this season but Fati's is worse.

Ferran was easily our top 5 player last season despite everything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Take correction,
If Fati has playing time like Ferran had in recent match , I am sure he would have either scored or provide Assist

For here, Fati is the worse. There's nothing Fati does better than Ferran and that's the fact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Guy we are talking about this season, who has contributed more in our run in La Liga?

Both of them have been shiit. One has played more and only has one goal more than the other.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:

Now overall, who has been better? After all, we are not only playing La Liga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Take correction,
If Fati has playing time like Ferran had in recent matches , I am sure he would have either scored or provide Assist

In recent matches ? Now it’s clear that you don’t watch Barca

No be our last 3 Laliga game against Cadiz ferran collect man of the match award ?

Now tell me Wetin fati don play since that time ? Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Guy Fati has 3 more goals and assist than Ferran, how is he more poor than Ferran?

Hope you know that Ferran has not scored neither has he provide an assist this year, never seen a player so useless

Tho never expected much from someone who supported Garcia
FirstbornWds:

He has played Fati more than Ferran. In fact, there is only one match Fati has failed to play this season while on the pitch.

Ferran had to deal with depression at some point.

Both might be poor, which Ferran's is even this season but Fati's is worse.

Ferran was easily our top 5 player last season despite everything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Lol , dem dey use Man of the Match win league or carry Cup

Did he score or assist in the Match?

How many goals and assists has he provided this year?
andrewbaba44:

In recent matches ? Now it’s clear that you don’t watch Barca

No be our last 3 Laliga game against Cadiz ferran collect man of the match award ?

Now tell me Wetin fati don play since that time ? Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Check the no. Of minutes of both players

Who has Started more

Abi what contributions do you expect Fati to have, when he is been substituted in the last 10-15 minutes when we are usually defending our 1-nil Victory?
FirstbornWds:

Both of them have been shiit. One has played more and only has one goal more than the other.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Lol , dem dey use Man of the Match win league or carry Cup

Did he score or assist in the Match?

How many goals and assists has he provided this year?
Since you said fati has been better recently ,I had to tell you ferran was our best player in a game recently ,without him we won’t have won against Cadiz ,so keep asking if dem Dey use man of the match win league

If I ask you how many winning goal fati don score like raphina and pedri you go keep mute grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2023
You need reading glasses, I said Ferran has played and Started more games than Fati, it is bolded now , maybe it would help you to read and understand better

Ibukzy:
Take correction,

How would Barca not have won against Cadiz , when Ferran contributed 0 goals and 0 assist, abi nah shaku-shaku, dem dey take win matches?
Even Roberto was more influential in that match

Andrew are you sure you are OK?
andrewbaba44:

Since you said fati has been better recently ,I had to tell you ferran was our best player in a game recently ,without him we won’t have won against Cadiz ,so keep asking if dem Dey use man of the match win league

If I ask you how many winning goal fati don score like raphina and pedri you go keep mute grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

And ferran has 3 at the ucl ,how many does fati have ? Lol

Both players are bums

Fati have never been our best player in any game ,ferran have been

You cannot praise fati and diss torres ,have some shame

Dem Dey talk players wey contribute to our title ,you no see decisive player like pedri
,Lewandowski,raphina call ,you Dey ask about fati

Oga rest grin

You lack retentive memory saying Fati have never been our best player in any game.

Fati came back from injury to score a sweet goal even when all focus was on Depay and immediately won MOTM!!! Gosh I won't quote you again cus you to sentimental to your opinion you no longer reason practically.We can forgive Fati and give him time or prolly loan him but with the price we bought Ferran even Raphinha will best him soon..

Ain't you not the same mofo yelling Ferran is Spain's backbone only for him to perform poorly in the WC and embarrass you... defending your player is understandable, but defending him to the point of lacking vision and logic is ..... angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Just this year alone

Aganst Real Betis in super cup
Fati scored the almost Winning goal that took us to Penalty

Against Intercity in Copa dey rey

Scored the winning goal that took us to the next stage

Provided 2 assist and scored the last goal against Real Sociedad

Assist the goal that gave us the win at Mallorca

How many match winning goals or assist has Ferran provided this season
andrewbaba44:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2023
teeshet:
when did ferran started dribbling?

lmao! abeg e reach to ask

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

You lack retentive memory saying Fati have never been our best player in any game.

Fati came back from injury to score a sweet goal even when all focus was on Depay and immediately won MOTM!!! Gosh I won't quote you again cus you to sentimental to your opinion you no longer reason practically.We can forgive Fati and give him time or prolly loan him but with the price we bought Ferran even Raphinha will best him soon..

Ain't you not the same mofo yelling Ferran is Spain's backbone only for him to perform poorly in the WC and embarrass you... defending your player is understandable, but defending him to the point of lacking vision and logic is ..... angry

Na you be the second Mumu I Dey wait for since

I am sentimental because I said fati has been poor ? You are a fool

Raphina is currently your best player ,so I don’t get what brought him into this

Ferran torres went to the World Cup and scored a brace ,so what’s your point ,even Spain team as a whole was just average

What happened to fati at the World Cup ,Luis Enrique just dash am free spot grin

Are you no more dissing raphinha ?

Na you come lack memory wey forget say ferran score brace for World Cup and fati wasn’t even good enough to start

Rest and stop being foolish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Just this year alone

Aganst Real Betis in super cup
Fati scored the almost Winning goal that took us to Penalty

Against Intercity in Copa dey rey

Scored the winning goal that took us to the next stage

Provided 2 assist and scored the last goal against Real Sociedad

Assist the goal that gave us the win at Mallorca

How many match winning goals or assist has Ferran provided this season

Stop the shalaye Which of them he was man of the match ?

Stop fooling yourself ,you want to be dissing ferran torres and leave fati , e no go happen for here okay

Winning goal against intercity ?

Which other winning goal ?

Fati is poor ,torres is poor

Since raphinha have shamed you all ,you won’t praise one and leave one here

You won’t be aggressive on ferran and sugar coat fati

Keep crying ,you won’t do what when I am here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

I remember when he hyped dat fraud telling us that he scored a hat~trick against germany in the UEFA nations league. While firstborn Told us that he will farm laliga defense cox his movement & control is worldclass

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2023
You wan sugarcoat fati and diss torres ,because one come from la masia and dem use money buy one

Since raphina has shut you all up ,you want us to be praising fati and diss torres only

Make una Dey Mumu una selves

Fati and torres are both poor and that’s on period .

Person don recover from injury for more than 7 months but injury is always the excuse

Make dembele do come back abeg so we can see both fati and Torres seatbelted to the bench where they currently belong
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
You need reading glasses, I said Ferran has played and Started more games than Fati, it is bolded now , maybe it would help you to read and understand better

How would Barca not have won against Cadiz , when Ferran contributed 0 goals and 0 assist, abi nah shaku-shaku, dem dey take win matches?
Even Roberto was more influential in that match

Andrew are you sure you are OK?

How did he win the man of the match against Cadiz

You should be asking yourself that

He didn’t assist nor score means he was bad ,you no Kuku watch ball ,focus on watching stats on the internet and stop coming here to speak nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Make Xavi remove Ferran joor, the guy is not contributing anything positive

You are right

But when fati was playing nonsense against Valencia ,did you make this comment ?

It’s only when raphina and ferran torres are playing badly we will see comments from people like you with agenda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, Kilishihunter, sholatech(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.