Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4679683 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
You must be a clown at this point😏

I never said Fati has not been poor,

All I am saying is Ferran had been more Poor than him this season

Then you bring Man of the Match to equate goal contributions

Is that not madness?
andrewbaba44:

Stop the shalaye Which of them he was man of the match ?

Stop fooling yourself ,you want to be dissing ferran torres and leave fati , e no go happen for here okay

Winning goal against intercity ?

Which other winning goal ?

Fati is poor ,torres is poor

Since raphinha have shamed you all ,you won’t praise one and leave one here

You won’t be aggressive on ferran and sugar coat fati

Keep crying ,you won’t do what when I am here

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Lol, was did he play yday?
andrewbaba44:

You are right

But when fati was playing nonsense against Valencia ,did you make this comment ?

It’s only when raphina and ferran torres are playing badly we will see comments from people like you with agenda
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2023
I never said he didn't play well in the match

You said without his contributions in that match Barca would not have won the match?
Which is very wrong
Because he did not score nor assist in that same match
andrewbaba44:

How did he win the man of the match against Cadiz

You should be asking yourself that

He didn’t assist nor score means he was bad ,you no Kuku watch ball ,focus on watching stats on the internet and stop coming here to speak nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
You must be a clown at this point😏

I never said Fati has not been poor,

All I am saying is Ferran had been more Poor than him this season

Then you bring Man of the Match to equate goal contributions

Is that not madness?

Goal contribution wey no win match against any Laliga team grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
I never said he didn't play well in the match

You said without his contributions in that match Barca would not have won the match?
Which is very wrong
Because he did not score nor assist in that same match

Who created the first goal by beating 2 players and put the ball for lewa and co ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Lol, was did he play yday?

I blame xavi for failing to give alcoron chance ,or even find a space for Pablo torre
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Ferran might crossed the initial ball for Lewandoswki, but was it a goal, No?

Although Roberto scored the rebound

So how would Barca not have won the match? when he has no direct contributions in the second goal which Lewandoswki converted?
andrewbaba44:

Who created the first goal by beating 2 players and put the ball for lewa and co ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Ferran might crossed the initial ball for Lewandoswki, but was it a goal, No?

Although Roberto scored the rebound

So how would Barca not have won the match? when he has no direct contributions in the second goal which Lewandoswki converted?

How did ferran win man of the match since he didn’t do anything special that day?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Lolz now I know you don't follow Barca
who scored a goal and provided 2 assist , that helps in Winning the match against Real Sociedad 4-1 early this season?
andrewbaba44:

Goal contribution wey no win match against any Laliga team grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Through Shaku-Shaku against a mediocre player who has not played a minutes in their 3 matched

Even Fati completed 4 dribbles that match
andrewbaba44:

How did ferran win man of the match since he didn’t do anything special that day?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Lolz now I know you don't follow Barca
who scored a goal and provided 2 assist , that helps in Winning the match against Real Sociedad 4-1 early this season?

After we where already how many goals up grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Through Shaku-Shaku against a mediocre player who has not played a minutes in their 3 matched

Even Fati completed 4 dribbles that match

Completed 4 dribbles and yet he wasn’t even rated higher than ferran or even close cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2023
We were 1-1 when he provided assist for Dembele and Lewandoswki to score, then he scored the last goal, funny enough he didn't start the match

He also assisted the goal that secured our 1 nil Victory against Mallorca

Please can you bring any instances like this when Ferran has been useful in La Liga this season by providing either goals or Assist?

andrewbaba44:

After we where already how many goals up grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:32am On Mar 13, 2023
Yet both of them did not contributes anything Goal worthy in the match?

Yes or No?
andrewbaba44:

Completed 4 dribbles and yet he wasn’t even rated higher than ferran or even close cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Yet both of them did not contributes anything Goal worthy in the match?

Yes or No?

Go and watch the first goal and tell me it will be scored without ferran
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Guy Fati has 3 more goals and assist than Ferran, how is he more poor than Ferran?

Hope you know that Ferran has not scored neither has he provide an assist this year, never seen a player so useless

Tho never expected much from someone who supported Garcia

This same Garcia you are shouting was pivotal to us last season but you don't care as long as he wasn't just the guy for you. I don't think you've seen me clamoring for him this season. I've said it times without number that I don't see his future in thr heart of our defense except he plays as a holding midfielder, which might not likely happen.

This season, despite Ferran's poor form, he's been better than bum fati that doesn't even know his preferred foot or even know when to position rightly instead of blocking other people's goals and fighting for penalties.

Ferran dip of form happened, yes but trying to justify a worse bum just because hes from LabMasia is what I will not take. Xavi is not stupid to have Ferran playing more recently and if you take overall gauge, Ferran tops Fati in everything and this isn't even about preference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Was it an Assist?
andrewbaba44:

Go and watch the first goal and tell me it will be scored without ferran

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
We were 1-1 when he provided assist for Dembele and Lewandoswki to score, then he scored the last goal, funny enough he didn't start the match

He also assisted the goal that secured our 1 nil Victory against Mallorca

Please can you bring any instances like this when Ferran has been useful in La Liga this season by providing either goals or Assist?

First bring when fati has won man of the match ,first being when fati has been useful in any ucl game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Go and watch the first goal and tell me it will be scored without Ferran

Remind Ibukzy that the last El Classico we won against Madrid wouldn't have been won without Ferran

Remind him again, that in the same match, Ferran made a very sweet cutback to give Kessie another chance to score that Fati blocked.

Tell him that he was our best player against our bogey team Cadiz.

I could go on and on to mention at least 7 games that Ferran been more than decent this season, whereas Fati can't boast of 3.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

First bring when fati has won man of the match ,first being when fati has been useful in any ucl game

Ferran did it against Cadiz...

He did it in the UCL, too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Was it an Assist?

Okay ,who assisted kessie beautifully at the last el Classico we won grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Check the no. Of minutes of both players

Who has Started more

Abi what contributions do you expect Fati to have when he is been substituted in the last 10-15 minutes when we are usually defending our 1-nil Victory?

Because he's been too average. To position well na problem talk more of even trying to beat his marker without fearing that he'd lose the ball.

And don't come here to tell us about Injury or compare him to Rashford because he hasn't done half of the latter's exploit to even start the comparison.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Guy you clamored for Garcia early this season, that is By the way 🤗

How has Ferran performed better than Fati when he has less goal contributions in La Liga, despite starting more games?
No attacker has been more useless to Barca in La Liga,Super cup and Copa dey rey except Ferran

Has not contributed any match winning goal or assist this season

Has not scored nor assist this year despite starting more games recently

Has not provided an assist this season in La liga

Has no contributions whatsoever in the Super Cup we won

No contributions in Copa dey rey
FirstbornWds:

This same Garcia you are shouting was pivotal to us last season but you don't care as long as he wasn't just the guy for you. I don't think you've seen me clamoring for him this season. I've said it times without number that I don't see his future in thr heart of our defense except he plays as a holding midfielder, which might not likely happen.

This season, despite Ferran's poor form, he's been better than bum fati that doesn't even know his preferred foot or even know when to position rightly instead of blocking other people's goals and fighting for penalties.

Ferran dip of form happened, yes but trying to justify a worse bum just because hes from LabMasia is what I will not take. Xavi is not stupid to have Ferran playing more recently and if you take overall gauge, Ferran tops Fati in everything and this isn't even about preference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Na you be the second Mumu I Dey wait for since

I am sentimental because I said fati has been poor ? You are a fool

Raphina is currently your best player ,so I don’t get what brought him into this

Ferran torres went to the World Cup and scored a brace ,so what’s your point ,even Spain team as a whole was just average

What happened to fati at the World Cup ,Luis Enrique just dash am free spot grin

Are you no more dissing raphinha ?

Na you come lack memory wey forget say ferran score brace for World Cup and fati wasn’t even good enough to start

Rest and stop being foolish

As usual you made no point but perform your normal forte Andrew-go-round to arrive at your initial start/believe and chest beat that you have made sense.

You fabricated a lie i tackled it and now you're pained and rendering insult with no point. I can't keep up with you cus you dragging me to your mediocrity.

In their years of playing Ferran has never enticed fans the way Fati did.

Let me further compound your misery he is better than Ronaldo according to your demented logic.🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Lolzz I only compared them because of their off form due to injury

How do you you even do this

You attack a 20 years old gem who was gotten free from La Masia and has been threatened with a career ending injury

But protect a worse player who cost us €60m and has been more poor this season?
FirstbornWds:

Because he's been too average. To position well na problem talk more of even trying to beat his marker without fearing that he'd lose the ball.

And don't come here to tell us about Injury or compare him to Rashford because he hasn't done half of the latter's exploit to even start the comparison.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Olodo cheesy

Was it a goal or own goal
Later you would be accusing me of not watching the match
andrewbaba44:

Okay ,who assisted kessie beautifully at the last el Classico we won grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Is that an assist?
FirstbornWds:

Remind Ibukzy that the last El Classico we won against Madrid wouldn't have been won without Ferran

Remind him again, that in the same match, Ferran made a very sweet cutback to give Kessie another chance to score that Fati blocked.

Tell him that he was our best player against our bogey team Cadiz.

I could go on and on to mention at least 7 games that Ferran been more than decent this season, whereas Fati can't boast of 3.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
What was his goal contributions against Cadiz?
FirstbornWds:

Ferran did it against Cadiz...

He did it in the UCL, too.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Olodo cheesy

Was it a goal or own goal
Later you would be accusing me of not watching the match

Without ferran torres there will be no own goal ,so you are the olodo here grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
What was his goal contributions against Cadiz?

He contribution to the team made him win the Motm

Where is ansu fati motm this season ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Lol, was it an Assist?

Without Fati goal against Inter city, Ferran would not have an opportunity to play in the Semi Final
andrewbaba44:

Without ferran torres there will be no own goal ,so you are the olodo here grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Is motm goal contributions?

Read to understand Andrew
andrewbaba44:

He contribution to the team made him win the Motm

Where is ansu fati motm this season ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) (5832) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.