Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4667445 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) (5847) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Madrid is our bitch again.

You watch El Classico nowadays and you see no serious threat from Madrid.

12 point lead is unassailable.

At this point, congratulations everyone.
What are you trying to insinuate? That Madrid are not interested in El-classico anymore? That we won yesterday because Real Madrid has bigger fish to fry in the UCL?

I wonder when you'll admit that you were wrong to underestimate Xavi's ability to turn Barcelona to have a possibility of winning a top trophy within 2yrs of Messi's exit, rather than the 5yrs you had wished.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
What are you trying to insinuate? That Madrid are not interested in El-classico anymore? That we won yesterday because Real Madrid has bigger fish to fry in the UCL?

I wonder when you'll admit that you were wrong to underestimate Xavi's ability to turn Barcelona to have a possibility of winning a top trophy within 2yrs of Messi's exit, rather than the 5yrs you had wished.
I will be waiting to see his response before I give him my reply

But I don’t think he really meant what you are thinking though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Maybe I misunderstood him but given his precedent to often trying to underplay Xavi's and team's ability post-Messi, makes me think he doesn't expect Barca to win Real Madrid, that we only won because Real Madrid intentionally didn't want to play well. That if they had wanted to win, there was nothing we could have done about that.

I know he's a Messi fan, who believed Barca is worth nothing without our former talisman but he should give the team and Xavi some credit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2023
Psg fans dey booing the fraud don give the management sense. Psg fans knows Messi is a fraud 😂😂

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:

I don't not mean that Madrid are no interested in the Classico. Have you ever seen a time Madrid or Barca weren't interested in the Classico? The Classico is always beyond 3 points or a knockout, it is always about pride.

What I mean is that in the past 3 classicos, we have totally outclassed Madrid in terms of overall play.
Playing Madrid nowadays seems like playing Getafe or something.
Even last night's scoreline did not reflect our dominance.

About admitting that Xavi turned whatever around, i seriously wonder why you find it necessary to bring that up again grin
You always love to "prove" points, don't you?
That said, you still are getting ahead of yourself.

What you guys have been doing here is abuse Xavi today, praise him tomorrow and abuse him the next!

If I remember correctly what I said was this, "it would take 4 to 5 years to get back to the top and start winning big trophies"

So you need to put the context clearly.

And so I insist that I have not been proven wrong yet,
What is happening presently is not;
"Getting back to the top and winning big trophies"
Be patient, Give it time don't get ahead of yourself,
There is not a price for getting ahead of yourself, But there is always a price for Patience.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lol

It is quite obvious you know that jp totally misinterpreted my comment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Maybe I misunderstood him but given his precedent to often trying to underplay Xavi's and team's ability post-Messi, makes me think he doesn't expect Barca to win Real Madrid, that we only won because Real Madrid intentionally didn't want to play well. That if they had wanted to win, there was nothing we could have done about that.

I know he's a Messi fan, who believed Barca is worth nothing without our former talisman but he should give the team and Xavi some credit.
Unlike many of you here, I have never never never before criticized Xavi.

You need to go back and check for the person you seek.

The only one comment I made about when Messi left was that

"It will take about 4 to 5 years for us to get back to the top and start winning big trophies"

Apart from this comment about, can you show me where I ever talked down on this team?

Infact I have always been one to always call for Patience for this team, give them time to gel together.

So where did you get the part that I was always discrediting this team?

Jp take time oohh, this is not funny. If na joke stop am.
Abi you smoke?

I think your problem is that you were always one of those who consistently underappreciated Messi and his achievements with Barca and I was one of those who consistently told you off.

So you find every opportunity to have the last laugh.

Barca will do well, Messi has done well.

Let's all be happy and stop taking us back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Imagine if we comot madrid 4 copa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Florentino Perez did not watch El Clasico, and attended Real Madrid's Basketball match, which they also lost.

Lmaooooo grin grin grin

Baba dey take security measure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
I don't not mean that Madrid are no interested in the Classico. Have you ever seen a time Madrid or Barca weren't interested in the Classico? The Classico is always beyond 3 points or a knockout, it is always about pride.

What I mean is that in the past 3 classicos, we have totally outclassed Madrid in terms of overall play.
Playing Madrid nowadays seems like playing Getafe or something.
Even last night's scoreline did not reflect our dominance.

About admitting that Xavi turned whatever around, i seriously wonder why you find it necessary to bring that up again grin
You always love to "prove" points, don't you?
That said, you still are getting ahead of yourself.

What you guys have been doing here is abuse Xavi today, praise him tomorrow and abuse him the next!

If I remember correctly what I said was this, "it would take 4 to 5 years to get back to the top and start winning big trophies"

So you need to put the context clearly.

And so I insist that I have not been proven wrong yet,
What is happening presently is not;
"Getting back to the top and winning big trophies"
Be patient, Give it time don't get ahead of yourself,
There is not a price for getting ahead of yourself, But there is always a price for Patience.
No one is getting ahead of themselves. At this point, with 12 games to go, 12 points seems unassailable unless a big catastrophe happens.

I am not trying to prove any point but with the seldom way you appear ones in a while to drop some unwitty statements about the team and its performance, makes me wanna see you proven wrong.

Yes the team is growing and still needs lots of improvement to get to the level of European domination but you can't say that being 12 pts ahead of the European champion with 12 games to go, is a no mean feat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Madrid is our bitch again.

You watch El Classico nowadays and you see no serious threat from Madrid.

12 point lead is unassailable.

At this point, congratulations everyone.
jpmoriarti:
No one is getting ahead of themselves. At this point, with 12 games to go, 12 points seems unassailable unless a big catastrophe happens.

I am not trying to prove any point but with the seldom way you appear ones in a while to drop some unwitty statements about the team and its performance, makes me wanna see you proven wrong.

Yes the team is growing and still needs lots of improvement to get to the level of European domination but you can't say that being 12 pts ahead of the European champion with 12 games to go, is a no mean feat.
Lol

See me see wahala oohh

So what exactly is my offence?

This comment that I dropped above?

Or the fact that I appear here only once in a while.

Which one??

I dare you to quote that post I ever made to undermine this team or Xavi himself!

Ha!

If you are missing me, let me know oohh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2023
Trevor012:
Psg fans dey booing the fraud don give the management sense. Psg fans knows Messi is a fraud 😂😂
Messi has won the World Cup. There is nothing else in this sports for him. He has won everything there is to win. Reason he cares less what PSG and their violent supporters think.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2023
u guys are not talking abt FDJ. dude is on high level. l0ve hw he was toying with modric.

tbh, i wanted d guy 2 leave in d summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
u guys are not talking abt FDJ. dude is on high level. l0ve hw he was toying with modric.

tbh, i wanted d guy 2 leave in d summer.
A very splendid performance from the Dutch. I saw his work yesterday night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Lol

See me see wahala oohh

So what exactly is my offence?

This comment that I dropped above?

Or the fact that I appear here only once in a while.

Which one??

I dare you to quote that post I ever made to undermine this team or Xavi himself!

Ha!

If you are missing me, let me know oohh.
Nothing do you, mate.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
A very splendid performance from the Dutch. I saw his work yesterday night.

Dude is on fire. I'm glad he stayed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2023
tesppidd:
Unlike many of you here, I have never never never before criticized Xavi.

You need to go back and check for the person you seek.

The only one comment I made about when Messi left was that

"It will take about 4 to 5 years for us to get back to the top and start winning big trophies"

Apart from this comment about, can you show me where I ever talked down on this team?

Infact I have always been one to always call for Patience for this team, give them time to gel together.

So where did you get the part that I was always discrediting this team?

Jp take time oohh, this is not funny. If na joke stop am.
Abi you smoke?

I think your problem is that you were always one of those who consistently underappreciated Messi and his achievements with Barca and I was one of those who consistently told you off.

So you find every opportunity to have the last laugh.

Barca will do well, Messi has done well.

Let's all be happy and stop taking us back.
Ok I take my comments back. With all the fans we have here, posting comments and all, it is sometimes difficult to tell one from the other.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Messi has won the World Cup. There is nothing else in this sports for him. He has won everything there is to win. Reason he cares less what PSG and their violent supporters think.
FIFA rigged world cup lol. They want him gone for being a fraud and a disgrace. What happened last season when he flopped in a farmers league dropping Poverty stricken 6 goals. He has really cared less about the Champions league for more than 8 years now with the constant disgrace he has chopped. 😂😂

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Ok I take my comments back. With all the fans we have here, posting comments and all, it is sometimes difficult to tell one from the other.
Better.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol... I'm back from ban
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:

To make it worst ,he won the World Cup against them grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

To make it worst ,he won the World Cup against them grin

That is the reason behind their arrogance. Well, their loss anyway.

High time the man moves past the visionless club and forge ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Indasboki:

That is the reason behind their arrogance. Well, their loss anyway.

High time the man moves past the visionless club and forge ahead.

I hated the fact Messi went to that useless PSG.
It's better he moves elsewhere since them no value am and the UCL will continue to be elusive to them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pedri suddenly had a relapse, he won't go for international break.
Dembele suddenly had relapse, he won't go for international break.

And now Aruajo is injured and he won't go for international break.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁. Hehehehe xavi is a master tactician when it comes to keeping players😁

Now this is how we finally wins laliga 😁😁😁😁
And He has already defeated real Madrid in our next Copa del semi final match even weeks before the match starts 😁😁😁😁😁

If you know, you know 😁😁😁.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
Pedri suddenly had a relapse, he won't go for international break.
Dembele suddenly had relapse, he won't go for international break.

And now Aruajo is injured and he won't go for international break.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁. Hehehehe xavi is a master tactician when it comes to keeping players😁

Now this is how we finally wins laliga 😁😁😁😁
And He has already defeated real Madrid in our next Copa del semi final match even weeks before the match starts 😁😁😁😁😁

If you know, you know 😁😁😁.
Vinicius is not even eligible for the copa Classico through suspension.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Vinicius is not even eligible for the copa Classico through suspension.
Yeah true, i just remember now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 because of this tactic, i forgive Xavi 😁😁😁

Xavi should continue for the next 5 years 😁😁😁😁

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
😁😁😁😁 infact i am hearing even lewandoski is injured 😁😁😁
At this point, all the Barcelona players should stay in Barcelona and have two weeks rest.
😁😁😁😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hopefully i am waiting for the news where Balde, Kounde, Christianson and Gavi will all be declared injured 😁😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
Hopefully i am waiting for the news where Balde, Kounde, Christianson and Gavi will all be declared injured 😁😁

Naaa

Balde and gavi alrwadh travelled

You can’t declare all your players injured

The araujo own is understandable because we watch him get injured at a friendly for Uruguay ,the pedri own is he is just getting back

And as for FDJ ,I am sure he is not injured ,Koeman is just corporating with Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
A rare pic of benzema performance yesterday

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
😁😁😁😁 infact i am hearing even lewandoski is injured 😁😁😁
At this point, all the Barcelona players should stay in Barcelona and have two weeks rest.
😁😁😁😁
Only Balde, Gavi, Kounde, Ter Stegen, Christensen, Lewandowski is travelling for the international break. Others are staying put in Barcelona

(1) (2) (3) ... (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) (5847) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.