Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668448 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) (5847) (5848) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Katcall: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Trevor012:
Psg fans dey booing the fraud don give the management sense. Psg fans knows Messi is a fraud 😂😂
since Messi arrived, PSG has been a shadow of it's former self. The better he and neymar return to Barca where they belong, the better for them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AImiron: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Trevor012:
Psg fans dey booing the fraud don give the management sense. Psg fans knows Messi is a fraud 😂😂

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AImiron: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Trevor012:

FIFA rigged world cup lol. They want him gone for being a fraud and a disgrace. What happened last season when he flopped in a farmers league dropping Poverty stricken 6 goals. He has really cared less about the Champions league for more than 8 years now with the constant disgrace he has chopped. 😂😂
another inconsequential nonentity Pendu fan spotted, does anyone troll Messi lately, it's irrelevant cos there's nothing to banter about anymore you fuckinnng fagggot, but as per say your tears nah eternal, you will cry till death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Very classy Tchouameni, even in defeat. 🥰🥰 One of few Real Madrid player I like. He should have been wearing our colours.

Fabregas said recently that he alerted Barcelona of his talents but Barça were too dead broke to do anything about it😬🙄

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AImiron: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Katcall:
since Messi arrived, PSG has been a shadow of it's former self. The better he and neymar return to Barca where they belong, the better for them
another mor0n spotted, he wasn't the shadow of himself when he scored a "stunner die minutes match winning freekick" for em against Lille ... any attempt to mock messi since he won the world will make you look like a looonatic. Find something worthy to do with your free time. He won the World Cup while playing for the same psg, two psg main players met in the final.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AImiron: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Very classy Tchouameni, even in defeat. 🥰🥰 One of few Real Madrid player I like. He should have been wearing our colours.

Fabregas said recently that he alerted Barcelona of his talents but Barça were too dead broke to do anything about it😬🙄
He's good tho, but I prefer Camavinga that kid na upcoming monster. I like our kids too tho...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Katcall: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
AImiron:
another mor0n spotted, he wasn't the shadow of himself when he scored a "stunner die minutes match winning freekick" for em against Lille ... any attempt to mock messi since he won the world will make you look like a looonatic. Find something worthy to do with your free time. He won the World Cup while playing for the same psg, two psg main players met in the final.
who is barking?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Katcall: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Jude Bellingham is up for sale
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Trevor012:
PSG fanbase are funny...

Messi yesterday had the most ball recoveries among all PSG players...
Imagine!!!

He also created about 5 chances which Mbappe all squandered

But it's Messi that gets booed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AImiron: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Katcall:
who is barking?
na your papa dey bark?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
AImiron:
He's good tho, but I prefer Camavinga that kid na upcoming monster. I like our kids too tho...
Yes Camavinga is also looking very good. Great tackling. Good anticipation. Good passer of the ball. Agile. But he loses concentration and gets easily dispossessed sometimes but I think this will improve as he ages
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Katcall:
Jude Bellingham is up for sale
We can't afford him. Not within our budget. We need someone with the profile of Busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AImiron: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Yes Camavinga is also looking very good. Great tackling. Good anticipation. Good passer of the ball. Agile. But he loses concentration and gets easily dispossessed sometimes but I think this will improve as he ages
sure he'll definitely improve, that's why I said he's an upcoming monster.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Vinicius is not even eligible for the copa Classico through suspension.
All yellow cards are wiped out at the end of the quarter finals according to new competition rules, He'll play the second leg, I even prefer him to be there than rodrygo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Saw a past comment of his which suggested he was a barça fan, Don't know how true though, One of the most complete CDMs I've seen so far, Well at least we have his buddy (Kounde) though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

All yellow cards are wiped out at the end of the quarter finals according to new competition rules, He'll play the second leg, I even prefer him to be there than rodrygo
Ok I didn't know this.

That will be another tasty match. Thank God Araujo won't be travelling for international matches. We should be able to nick that one with a dogged draw or a juicy haram win. Pedri and maybe Dembele might be available.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Saw a past comment of his which suggested he was a barça fan, Don't know how true though, One of the most complete CDMs I've seen so far, Well at least we have his buddy (Kounde) though
Kounde is the kind of defender Barca have been praying for. Good passer. Excellent positioning. Great tackler. Wonderful blocker. Always throwing his body in the line of fire to block a shot with great effect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Ok I didn't know this.

That will be another tasty match. Thank God Araujo won't be travelling for international matches. We should be able to nick that one with a dogged draw. Pedri and maybe Dembele might be available.
Only if we take our chances chief, If vardrid had all those chances we were wasting yesterday we might have gotten a thrashing, This is a wounded vardrid side, Lost 3 El-Clasicos in a row, Only hope of another trophy is the Copa after the UCL plus they'll want to use this match to salvage some pride after the consecutive lay downs
The league meeting was important since we would have still been leading with more than 5 points if we didn't win while the Copa is decisive, , Xavi has to approach this game like a final and knock the final nail in the coffin for the end of this three part trilogy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Kounde is the kind of defender Barca have been praying for. Good passer. Excellent positioning. Great tackler. Wonderful blocker. Always throwing his body in the line of fire to block a shot with great effect.
Omo I remember arguing with you earlier in the transfer window over kounde cause of his height and aggression cause I wanted us to sign koulibaly who I thought would be better cause of his experience and "high" standing in the Serie A, Seems you were right after all, Jules is the cool kind of Rolls royce defender almost any team would like to have, The Bordeaux academy that he and tchouameni both came from really worked on them well cause of both their mastery on the ball, He needs to stop giving it away sometimes in dangerous parts of the pitch for the opposition though

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
But he can be too carefree with the ball and guarantees brainfarts every match. I prefer the error free christensen.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Only if we take our chances chief, If vardrid had all those chances we were wasting yesterday we might have gotten a thrashing, This is a wounded vardrid side, Lost 3 El-Clasicos in a row, Only hope of another trophy is the Copa after the UCL plus they'll want to use this match to salvage some pride after the consecutive lay downs
The league meeting was important since we would have still been leading with more than 5 points if we didn't win while the Copa is decisive, , Xavi has to approach this game like a final and knock the final nail in the coffin for the end of this three part trilogy

You shouldn’t be sure Madrid will score those our chances

Courtois was class yesterday ,stegen might have also make those saves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You shouldn’t be sure Madrid will score those our chances

Courtois was class yesterday ,stegen might have also make those saves
Ok, maybe I exaggerated by using thrashing instead of another word but those chances missed especially from lewa could have cost us, No be today we know say courtois na arguably the best goalkeeper in the world right now, Person wey almost singlehandedly give vardrid UCL title but we don play with this guy for some matches na, our boys don at least suppose find some weaknesses no matter how little in his game, But we thank the Lord Agbadowski cook wella in the buildup for that last goal, Hopefully he will score in the Igwe's Cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Culer:
But he can be too carefree with the ball and guarantees brainfarts every match. I prefer the error free christensen.
Mehn, Christensen might just be our signing of the season at the end of the current campaign, I've somehow rated him from when he was at monchengladbach but Chelsea fans just put fear for person body with their bad belle reports, I don't think I've ever noticed him give the ball away minus his rigidity in defence, What a Steal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Mehn, Christensen might just be our signing of the season at the end of the current campaign, I've somehow rated him from when he was at monchengladbach but Chelsea fans just put fear for person body with their bad belle reports, I don't think I've ever noticed him give the ball away minus his rigidity in defence, What a Steal
Better steal. He's been solid since day one. I was also one of his detractors in the beginning due to chelsea fans badmouth.

He does his thing quietly and efficiently..
fabulous signing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
We were lucky with that Asensio goal, because it would have been a very unfair result if it wasn’t ruled out as offside. But then that was poor defending, and in champions league even if you dominate for the whole game,
Little slip ups like that can get you eliminated, if you aren’t lucky. There is still room for improvement though.
Funny enough some people were shouting #Xaviout some weeks ago, allow the man to cook.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Yes they'll be wounded but no one knows the form any of the teams will be on after the international break. Thankfully we only have six players going away for the 2 weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Omo I remember arguing with you earlier in the transfer window over kounde cause of his height and aggression cause I wanted us to sign koulibaly who I thought would be better cause of his experience and "high" standing in the Serie A, Seems you were right after all, Jules is the cool kind of Rolls royce defender almost any team would like to have, The Bordeaux academy that he and tchouameni both came from really worked on them well cause of both their mastery on the ball, He needs to stop giving it away sometimes in dangerous parts of the pitch for the opposition though
Yes Kounde loses concentration sometimes. Nearly let Benzema through yesterday with a stray ball. The other day, he caused Araújo red card, due to another lapse in concentration. Already scored two own goals. 😬😬
Thankfully, none of his errors have been costly to us. No piont lost yet but he needs to improve in that department.

But overall, he's a very solid defender. A joy to watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kilishihunter:

And he does everything with such smoothness and elegance. Quietly without attracting any attention.

Chelsea fans are toxic. Once things are not going well, they'll find an unfortunate player and hang everything on. You would have thought he was such a poor player but he's been a revelation for us.

I so much love his vertical, defence splitting passes through the line. Almost as good as Piqué's.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
brandon180:
We were lucky with that Asensio goal, because it would have been a very unfair result if it wasn’t ruled out as offside. But then that was poor defending, and in champions league even if you dominate for the whole game,
Little slip ups like that can get you eliminated, if you aren’t lucky. There is still room for improvement though.
Funny enough some people were shouting #Xaviout some weeks ago, allow the man to cook.
I agree. There were moments when vardrid could have easily punished us due to the several turnovers and lapses in defensive organisation (bayern took advantage of this in the first leg of our group stage games against them).

there's still little work to be done on this team plus getting a proper LW and RB during the summer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Culer:
I agree. There were moments when vardrid could have easily punished due to turnovers and a drop in defensive organisation (bayern took advantage of this in the first leg our group stage games against them).
there's still little work to be done on this team plus getting a proper LW and RB during the summer.
You have to accept that playing such a quality opposition like this present Real Madrid, you'll always give away some chances, not because you're weren't good but because they're good too. With such a top opposition, you won't always have everything your way.

I am not saying we shouldn't have done better in these situations but some of these things are quite very relatve.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
jpmoriarti:
And he does everything with such smoothness and elegance. Quietly without attracting any attention.

Chelsea fans are toxic. Once things are not going well, they'll find an unfortunate player and hang everything on. You would have thought he was such a poor player but he's been a revelation for us.

I so much love his vertical, defence splitting passes through the line. Almost as good as Piqué's.

I'm very sure Chelsea will be biting their fingers now wishing they could just get him back. That guy is solid. Infact our present defensive setup is top notch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
With a goal advantage ahead of our next match against Madrid in the copa del Rey and with vinicius not playing.
I know it won't be easy but i swear Madrid can't win us in our next match.

Vicious is a huge loss to Madrid and i know xavi and the boys will prepare very well for that match because they all want to win the treble, the motivation right now is high.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) (5847) (5848) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.