Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613356 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Omor even if it's 1 point we use in carrying the league. I will accept it.

Omor i don give up for this team. Thank GOD the season is over so we get to the chance to buy new players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
So this Rayo Vallecano is now our latest bogey team. I don't think we've beaten them in any match recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thank God dembele Dey return this weekend, whether xavi go give lamine chance to play today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rayo are better than us tonight at everything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lewandowski with a stunner. 🔥🔥🔥
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol xavi is confused 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
This yeye app that i am using to stream has a way of always going off when a goal is to be scored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Oh well i hope this is not too late.
I don't know whether to celebrate this goal 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 i am indifferent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol xavi is confused 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
The whole team has been poor tonight, very poor. This loss is on the players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
You missed busquets Abi you no miss am grin

FDJ no be dm

Oya Xavi out ,the usual slogan from the ones who knows nothing about football grin

11 points clear

Good night guys

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rayo celebrating like they won the league.

But they deserved to beat us. We couldn't match their intensity. We were second best at tackles. So much misplaced passes.

Thank God Real Madrid lost yesterday too and we won Atletico last Sunday. We'll have to limp over the line
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Rayo celebrating like they won the league.

But they deserved to beat us. We couldn't match their intensity. We were second best at tackles. So much misplaced passes.

Thank God Real Madrid lost yesterday too and we won Atletico last Sunday. We'll have to limp over the line

Yes o. Abeg o, make Arsenal portion no be our own o.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Awesome01:

Yes o. Abeg o, make Arsenal portion no be our own o.
Dembele and Christensen will return in the weekend. They should be able to help us limp over the line.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
andrew444:

FDJ no be dm

Oya Xavi out ,the usual slogan from the ones who knows nothing about football grin

11 points clear

Good night guys
this guy sef...so na Busquets make us lose this match?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
andrew444:

FDJ no be dm

11 points clear

Good night guys

So a DM is missing and we definitely have to lose a match?
Carry Passion merchants put for team with no footballing I.Q

And we say we get coach?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2023
This offside get as e be oo. Looks closer every time I look at it.

And the so-called drawn lines are not parallel to the penalty lines. It should be parallel but it didn't appear to be. It appears to be widening away from the penalty lines.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

So a DM is missing and we definitely have to lose a match?
Carry Passion merchants put for team with no footballing I.Q

And we say we get coach?

Your team have not won against rayo since last season ,just take note
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2023
andrew444:

Your team have not won against rayo since last season ,just take note

Yay!!! Rayo is our Kryptonite.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PurpLChi: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Yay!!! Rayo is our Kryptonite.

🤭🤭😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
The useless male team & their terrorist football can go fvck each 0ther. Done watching their match until next season. Hopefully, Alonslow, Fraudress, shitty Roberto, raphinha, Busquet, Alba & Garcia will be sold.

Congratulations to the female team. Another ucl final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Yesterday's match, Araujo was easily our worst player on the pitch. I never thought I'd see a day where Araujo performs worse than everyone on the pitch. 😱
He caused the second goal and his notorious misplaced passes and outrageous long balls that always fly above the players on the left wing. And weyrey still continued swinging those useless long balls. 🤦‍♂️
He and Kounde still continued that careless play of always being found at the frontline. I honestly don't know what two centrebacks are doing in opponents box several times in a match especially when you're not even playing as if you wanted to score sef and losing 2-0.
It's just stupid play from both of them... I complained about this same irresponsible behaviour during Real Madrid's 4-0 mauling and Xavi never still caution this mofos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
BlaqFaze:
this guy sef...so na Busquets make us lose this match?
Busquet maybe old but he was really missed. I was watching the match and I kept asking myself if this is Barcelona playing. Barca is not a team to be losing possession anyhow even when chasing a game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by seunpinky(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2023
Is basquet old? Yes, his is
Is he a vital puzzle in that squad? Yes, he is.
Does Barca need him for one more season? Yes

In as much as most Barca fans are tired of seeing basquets play due to his old age, I can boldly say that Barca is not prepared for Life without Basquet. We don’t have any replacement for him in that team and whenever he doesn’t play you can easily tell with the lack of composure in the team… he brings a great deal of balance to our play.

I’m in support of extending his contract by one year and getting a replacement this summer to understudy him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
seunpinky:
Is basquet old? Yes, his is
Is he a vital puzzle in that squad? Yes, he is.
Does Barca need him for one more season? Yes

In as much as most Barca fans are tired of seeing basquets play due to his old age, I can boldly say that Barca is not prepared for Life without Basquet. We don’t have any replacement for him in that team and whenever he doesn’t play you can easily tell with the lack of composure in the team… he brings a great deal of balance to our play.

I’m in support of extending his contract by one year and getting a replacement this summer to understudy him.
So we should continue with the 4-4-2 formation because of Busquet ?
C'mon we gat to let that dude go now and search for a new dm.
Rayo had been our boogey team since last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lol
No update on our match shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Beautiful match so far and a great comeback from christianson.

Lewandoski needs to score more goals because Benzema is fast approaching.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Busquet is irreplaceable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PECON1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
3points secured,3 more winning matches and we are campeones😹😹
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
PECON1:
3points secured,3 more winning matches and we are campeones😹😹

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lamine yamal 🤩🤩🤩

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Lamine Yamal

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
andrew444:
Lamine yamal 🤩🤩🤩

This boy should just come good... We would be set.

I so wanted him to score that chance he got

(1) (2) (3) ... (5885) (5886) (5887) (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.