Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608270 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

You just wan use Vini set me up here, hello i'm familiar with your game...

I put it to you that if Haaland fails to win the Balon D'or this year then he can never win it before Mbappe or Vinicius tongue

I am not setting you up with vini but we need to speak the truth ,Vinicius is underrated ,he has been better than mbappe in Europe for the last 2 seasons ,yet we keep hearing mbappe and not vini

He didn’t make ballin d or top 3 last season because you Madridstas will rather hype mbappe than vini

Your last statement na big cap ,mbappe will be 25 December and no ballon d or yet grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:25pm On May 02, 2023
And as for lewandowski, make this egbon know e no dey Bayern again, na barca e dey, We might not be the most successful football club in terms of trophies in Europe but we go drag shege comot from him body of he continues missing sitters cause of our long and rich history of number 9s, I don deu suspect this niccur sef concerning that Bayern first leg match, When e dey Bayern then na to use goals bury us e sabi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Forget Lewandoski, Christensen is obviously our BEST signing in the summer.

You might be right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:
And as for lewandowski, make this egbon know e no dey Bayern again, na barca e dey, We might not be the most successful football club in terms of trophies in Europe but we go drag shege comot from him body of he continues missing sitters cause of our long and rich history of number 9s, I don deu suspect this niccur sef concerning that Bayern first leg match, When e dey Bayern then na to use goals bury us e sabi

Lewandowski think say Barca send him papa ,time will tell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2023
andrew444:

I am not setting you up with vini but we need to speak the truth ,Vinicius is underrated ,he has been better than mbappe in Europe for the last 2 seasons ,yet we keep hearing mbappe and not vini

He didn’t make ballin d or top 3 last season because you Madridstas will rather hype mbappe than vini

Your last statement na big cap ,mbappe will be 25 December and no ballon d or yet grin

Does Mbappe being 25 this December makes him ineligible to win it ?

Vini has always been underrated by the media not we the fans, we know what it's like not having Vini in a match day squad, it's frightening to say the least... maybe it's cause his transfer didn't come with much fuss and huge money, i don't know!

Mbappe's case with us is that even tho' he isn't our player yet, there's a very huge connection between him and us, like everyone has it in certainty that he leaves Psg tonight, he's in Madrid the next morning (no question) that's how deep the connection is...

But don't get me wrong, Vini will win the Balon D'or before Mbappe and Haaland if neither of the two plays in Madrid 😅
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

Does Mbappe being 25 this December makes him ineligible to win it ?

Vini has always been underrated by the media not we the fans, we know what it's like not having Vini in a match day squad, it's frightening to say the least... maybe it's cause his transfer didn't come with much fuss and huge money, i don't know!

Mbappe's case with us is that even tho' he isn't our player yet, there's a very huge connection between him and us, like everyone has it in certainty that he leaves Psg tonight, he's in Madrid the next morning (no question) that's how deep the connection is...

But don't get me wrong, Vini will win the Balon D'or before Mbappe and Haaland if neither of the two plays in Madrid 😅

If mancity wins the ucl who will win the ballon d or grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2023
andrew444:

If mancity wins the ucl who will win the ballon d or grin

How Man City wan take do am when dey have Real to face?

Lol it's funny y'all don't fancy Madrid's chances until they've done it, then you'll be like "Hmm na their trophy, na their birthright"
Oga there's no way City will win this UCL, so count that one out for Haaland, but he wins the Epl and UCL top scorer and European golden Boot then it'll be a good shout for him to come second cause i sense they'll rig the thing to Messi's favor again... we don watch this film tire! lmao 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

Lol it's funny y'all don't fancy Madrid's chances until they've done it, then you'll be like "Hmm na their trophy, na their birthright"
Oga there's no way City will win this UCL, so count that one out for Haaland, but he wins the Epl and UCL top scorer and European golden Boot then it'll be a good shout for him to come second cause i sense they'll rig the thing to Messi's favor again... we don watch this film tire! lmao 😂

You too Shalaye

I asked a simple question and you can’t even answer ,so asking if mancity wins the champions league means I don’t fancy Madrid ?

If your Madrid wins the ucl you are doing Messi a FAVOUR ,can’t wait for the 8th ballon d or and the tears wey go follow 😂😂😂

When they gave modric for loosing a World Cup final they didn’t rig it then ? Confused fanbase

Man city wins the ucl Haaland for ballon d or ,Madrid wins the ucl messi for ballon d or

It’s a win win situation bro ,we eating good here

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:04pm On May 02, 2023
andrew444:

Lewandowski think say Barca send him papa ,time will tell

Even one on one don turn quantum physics for the niccur, Chai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:09pm On May 02, 2023
andrew444:

On the list ahead of lewandowski because lewa drop form ?

Dey play ,just Dey play

Nope but ahead of Griezman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 3:12pm On May 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

Just because your rapist goat doesn't have more.
More tears grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:12pm On May 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

Bro city too strong this year with the inclusion of Haaland, Even the one wey you beat them last year without am una no know wetin una face? Your best CB and modric won't play the first leg except the latter recovers? Well you guys have managed to do the impossible so you are right in that regard
As for the ballon d'or if city completes the EPL and UCL double I believe Haaland wins it since he also doubles as the top scorer in both tournaments, Not that I don't want Messi to win but to get peace in the media make the Scandinavian win am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cuffee: 3:12pm On May 02, 2023
Guess the riddle if you know football

Who is he? He's a striker. Played for voila.
He can score from anywhere. And He's argentine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:13pm On May 02, 2023
cuffee:
Guess the riddle if you know football

Who is he? He's a striker. Played for fiorentina
He can score from anywhere. And He's argentine.
Gabriel batistuta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2023
Awesome01:

Nope but ahead of Griezman.
Griezman has been class but lewa deserved to be there

Hope you know griezman didn’t start the season well ,remember when atm was subbing him out every 60 minutes or subbing him every second half to prevent them from paying barca clause grin

He fully picked his wicked form after he returned from the World Cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Even JP don follow give up on ferran grin grin Make we dey look firstborn and oga Andrew fess lipsrsealed

one by one all of them will get the point
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2023
world cup rigged baloon d'or rigged..

go 2 court bro

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
andrew444:

Griezman has been class but lewa deserved to be there

Hope you know griezman didn’t start the season well ,remember when atm was subbing him out every 60 minutes or subbing him every second half to prevent them from paying barca clause grin

He fully picked his wicked form after he returned from the World Cup

Bros. I'm not against Lewandowski being on the list. I expected you to counter me that Benzema didn't do shit in the last world cup. But did well in La liga.

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone but like you said, Griezman picked up after the World cup.

Anyway, if Dembele had not been injured and based on his form before the injury, he would have owned that RW spot ahead of Griezman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2023
Awesome01:

Bros. I'm not against Lewandowski being on the list. I expected you to counter me that Benzema didn't do shit in the last world cup. But did well in La liga.

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone but like you said, Griezman picked up after the World cup.

Anyway, if Dembele had not been injured and based on his form before the injury, he would have owned that RW spot ahead of Griezman.

Of course dembele might have owned that spot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:12pm On May 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

So na this hand en wan take win Balon D'or like en mate Benzema ?! 😏

Nahim e use win FiFa the Best. Benzema get that one?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:16pm On May 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

Knockout or banger, i don't care

CR7 has same National team trophy and Balon D'or just as Messi, i don't care to know the name of the National trophy in question 😁

I'm done with the CR7/Messi hullabaloo

I'm asking you just this, Where's Haaland and Lewandowski national team trophy or Balon D'or compared to Mbappe and Big Benz ? 😎

Messi - 3 including a world cup, Copa and Finnelsima

Ronaldo - Cheerleading for Portugal, and a Nations League that never existed before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:17pm On May 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Even JP don follow give up on ferran grin grin
Make we dey look firstborn and oga Andrew fess lipsrsealed

BlackFaze don join. We go still drag all of una come.

The boy day craze tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:24pm On May 02, 2023
andrew444:

He won the ballon d or already ,all thanks to Covid 19 and France football grin

Say something else oga ,but I think mbappe will need your advice more

Both Benzema and Lewy got bodied by the same entity. One won the Ballon d'Or but not the Fifa the best.. He went on to drop CV on Instagram, begging to be recognized. Even him own teammate shenk am.

The other got Fifa best and when time reach to win Ballon d'Or, the owner of the birthright collected his thing.

So.. Wetin e day use shenk Lewy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:47pm On May 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:

The boy day craze tho
grin grin
Lol, me wey dey champion ferran signing back then wella , I'm not saying he's not talented though but to me atm I rather we move him on cause he's been quite on and off plus below the required level sometimes, Make we dey see sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:48pm On May 02, 2023
Na me and lewandowski today

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Both Benzema and Lewy got bodied by the same entity. One won the Ballon d'Or but not the Fifa the best.. He went on to drop CV on Instagram, begging to be recognized. Even him own teammate shenk am.

The other got Fifa best and when time reach to win Ballon d'Or, the owner of the birthright collected his thing.

So.. Wetin e day use shenk Lewy

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coolx: 6:39pm On May 02, 2023
U guys can watch the match on yacine TV ap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:40pm On May 02, 2023
FirstbornWds:

The boy day craze tho
I nor give up o grin

I believe he'll come good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 7:02pm On May 02, 2023
meanwhile in other NeWS Cristiano Ronaldo 'wants to leave Al- Nassr'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:31pm On May 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Na me and lewandowski today

Where Dembele sef?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2023
samiabigail:
meanwhile in other NeWS Cristiano Ronaldo 'wants to leave Al-
Nassr'
He is looking for another "challenge".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 7:37pm On May 02, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

He is looking for another "challenge".
. make e just hang boot e don tried

(1) (2) (3) ... (5888) (5889) (5890) (5891) (5892) (5893) (5894) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.