Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,779 members, 7,862,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672726 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5945) (5946) (5947) (5948) (5949) (5950) (5951) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
FergieRaww:

Let the passer and carrier of ball in Mikel Merino and Ding Dong go and win the UCL as a starter first and we'll continue the debate..

if you got nothing else to counter the condition i set above then die the talk, onto the next pls... 😴
Na only one player dey win UCL?
Valverde the UCL winner wasn't even recognized by UEFA grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lamine yamal shouldn't be fully registered as part of the first team, this kid has to develop in the reserves fully so as not to impede his development as the academy's next great bet

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2023
I don deh talk am e don teh. D guy no different from that Tottenham moussa sissoko that year

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

How many good games have velverde play as a midfielder ?

Since I cap too much just tell me

Remember when I told you he was a top 5 midfielder when he was scoring bangers earlier this season ?

Person wey Madrid fans Dey draft go right back if e no play right wing

Before Ancelotti even came to Madrid he was considered as one of the best Midfielders in La Liga...no dey talk like say na last season wey him breakout.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:
p.u7pl3 I have come across your comment on managing Madrid

Your Madrid people rates Bellingham as your number 1 midfielder

All thanks to english tax and 100 million ,Not saying he isn’t good though

Where did they rate him as the number 1 midfielder? He will be a starter for sure sha, he is good like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2023
Wirtz rumours spreading like wild fire again?
Our people never learn, smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2023
So you people are about to bottle roque too? What a time to be a dead barka hater.
From Messi to zubimendi to kimmich to cancelo to neymar to guler and now we are hearing wirtzkid who is coming to chelsea next season. Your club has no pull and has no money.
Dead Club. 🔥.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
I felt the pain too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
So you people are about to bottle roque too? What a time to be a dead barka hater.
From Messi to zubimendi to kimmich to cancelo to neymar to guler and now we are hearing wirtzkid who is coming to chelsea next season. Your club has no pull and has no money.
Dead Club. 🔥.

Barcass is DEAD!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
47c3ee:

Barcass is DEAD!!
na funeral remain 🤭

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:
So this frasenda guy is from Madrid Castilla ?

If Barca like they should make too much noise

Carvajal legs are gone ,I have seen this game before
Real madrid has now contacted his agent. 🤣🤣🤣.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Barca hater way dey follow up Barca news back to back.
You never see anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
na funeral remain 🤭
They must not smell one single trophy next season even the unimportant ones. I thought their fans were claiming kings of hijacking last season. Now they have seen another club making them scout for them before buying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

They must not smell one single trophy next season even the unimportant ones. I thought their fans were claiming kings of hijacking last season. Now they have seen another club making them scout for them before buying.

😁😁
Ur club don't even has hope of reaching conferences league qualification.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

na by re-hijacking relegated bound Leeds player them dey make noise about and signing free players. Abi was it kounde Chelsea lost interest in or which one... 🤣 Barca d jackers have they registered their players for the new season 👀
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Barca sha na mumu club, for the past decade they can't sell one player for more than 50m or even 40m, nor sell their so called best youth products.

Their mistake may be not selling Ansu Fati, the boy would have fetched close to 100m but now if they see 50m, that's if they see interest in the boy.

There's no point having both Gavi and Pedri, sell one, you will find another Gavi within the youth flanks. Simple business sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Real madrid has now contacted his agent. 🤣🤣🤣.

I already saw the future from that post

He is from their academy .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
na by re-hijacking relegated bound Leeds player them dey make noise about and signing free players. Abi was it kounde Chelsea lost interest in or which one... 🤣 Barca d jackers have they registered their players for the new season 👀

You are still pained

Chelsea lost interest in kounde una cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You said same last season and you ended up in frustration and tears grin

Na Barcelona go give you sniper las las
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Barca sha na mumu club, for the past decade they can't sell one player for more than 50m or even 40m, nor sell their so called best youth products.

Their mistake may be not selling Ansu Fati, the boy would have fetched close to 100m but now if they see 50m, that's if they see interest in the boy.

There's no point having both Gavi and Pedri, sell one, you will find another Gavi within the youth flanks. Simple business sense
So why we didn't see that gavi since all these years after xaviesta left?
Aunty you can't fool me, I am familiar with your game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Dead Club. 🔥.

Yeah we are about

Your tears is always beautiful

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You are still pained

Chelsea lost interest in kounde una cheesy

yes na, same way they lost interest in Tchouameni but the difference is for kounde na say him fit dey too short to be CB for EPL. Well na RB him come dey play for una sometimes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
yes na, same way they lost interest in Tchouameni but the difference is for kounde na say him fit dey too short to be CB for EPL. Well na RB him come dey play for una sometimes

Kounde too short for epl but Lisandro Martinez was one of the best cb there last season and far better than all the fufunas you overpaid for grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Yeah we are about

Your tears is always beautiful
Una never still register am 🤣🤣🤣 o boy I come dey think say the boy don hold shirt snap photo sef, dey joggle ball for pitch. So una never even conclude the deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Barca should sell one of gavi and pedri ,you are mad grin

No be your Madrid get youth and dem no Dey see better player there cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Kounde too short for epl but Lisandro Martinez was one of the best cb there last season and far better than all the fufunas you overpaid for grin
Una never sign Roque finish na Guler una be wan sign 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Barca should sell one of gavi and pedri ,you are mad grin

No be your Madrid get youth and dem no Dey see better player there cheesy
at least them dey sell them na, where una youths dey. If they can't not play and stop u from dreaming about other club players they should at least fetch some money for ur broke na.

Abi after Gavi dem don finish, e no sure u produce another one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Una never sign Roque finish na Guler una be wan sign 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at your useless chelsea trying to hijack roque

Una go cry tire and Barca go continue to give una everlasting pains cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:

So why we didn't see that gavi since all these years after xaviesta left?
Aunty you can't fool me, I am familiar with your game
haba na as the best youth production line another one go dey even if na by luck or by trial and error. Just sell one of Gavi or Pedri, personally I would advise selling Pedri as Gavi is still young 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pedri can fetch like 100m after he is not that bad compared with Bellingham 🤣🤣.

With 100m all these insults will just stop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
at least them dey sell them na, where una youths dey. If they can't not play and stop u from dreaming about other club players they should at least fetch some money for ur broke na.

Abi after Gavi dem don finish, e no sure u produce another one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Which youth Madrid Dey sell cheesy

Keep crying madam
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Una never still register am 🤣🤣🤣 o boy I come dey think say the boy don hold shirt snap photo sef, dey joggle ball for pitch. So una never even conclude the deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same way we didn’t register Christensen and kounde and they where all hijacked grin

Keep crying while you cover it with laugh emoji

Relegation candidate

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Look at your useless chelsea trying to hijack roque

Una go cry tire and Barca go continue to give una everlasting pains cheesy
Chelsea wan sign am send am go Strasbourg, u think say him for become starting when even Jackson never sure to start yet 🤣🤣🤣.

PSG na French ligue he can go if he wants na only them go offer am 10m per year. United is a very foo.. olish club anything is possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5945) (5946) (5947) (5948) (5949) (5950) (5951) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.