Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,107 members, 7,867,184 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680462 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5948) (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kilishihunter:

You wan troll me? cheesy
You paid 72m for a 15 years old endrick, 60m fixed with add-ons plus 12m in tax
Bring Fabrizio's and Mario cortagena's post if e sure for you
Younger better striker with how many goals abeg? grin grin

You wan kill am grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
jpmoriarti:
mostly Ballon d'or related clauses, variables that are quite difficult to achieve.
but you lied na

And your acclaimed source came out 50 mins ago for something you posted by 5. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
jpmoriarti:
They're just twisting the truth, lying to themselves with fictitious figures, desperate to make themselves feel justified about paying €72m for untested 16yr old
but you are the liar calling other liars.

Justification na for pitch. It's good you guys have bought tested and trusted vitor Roque make he sha no flop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueAngel444:
but you lied na

And your acclaimed source came out 50 mins ago for something you posted by 5. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Which lie?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
brandon180:
But I thought Newcastle were interested in raphinha, we can get good money from his sale.
That's if he'll agree to leave...Epl clubs are interested
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
🚨💰 The most expensive sales in Brazilian league history:

1. Neymar to Barcelona (€88m)
2. Victor Roque to Barcelona (€75m)
3. Endrick to Real Madrid (€72m)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
jpmoriarti:
In his defence, he actually wasn't a mediocre player when we signed him. He was a decent player under Pep.

But we have failed to get the best out of him. Maybe it's the system or the club. But he lost confidence in himself and it's been a struggle ever since. A couple of other players have also found themselves in similar situations.

Pep system favour a lot of mediocre players look at Sterling after that his injury early on in the season he wasn't that kid anymore. And mind u pep wouldn't have let him go if he was good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueAngel444:
🚨💰 The most expensive sales in Brazilian league history:

1. Neymar to Barcelona (€88m)
2. Victor Roque to Barcelona (€75m)
3. Endrick to Real Madrid (€72m)

Why are u pained even if it a lie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueAngel444:
una no dey pay tax abi fradulona
Atletico paraense are paying the taxes reason why the add-ons shot up to 31m from 15m
Anything else before the fee inflates further?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You wan kill am grin
No mind am grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Josep bartomeu it shall never be well with you anywhere you are ,if no be say this club too strong only God know where we for Dey

Just negodu the salary of this Warey ?

And we expect players to leave us ,where is that Madrid fan that said if na any of us say we go leave grin

We should thank God we got rid of coutinho and griezman ,these 2 guys salary combined is about 1 million euros weekly grin

Smh

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:42am On Jul 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Josep bartomeu it shall never be well with you anywhere you are ,if no be say this club too strong only God know where we for Dey

Just negodu the salary of this Warey ?

And we expect players to leave us ,where is that Madrid fan that said if na any of us say we go leave grin

We should thank God we got rid of coutinho and griezman ,these 2 guys salary combined is about 1 million euros weekly grin

Smh
E be like e dey even earn pass lewandowski and gundogan, Bartholomew too mumu, Chai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Omo I don't like the way Jorges Mendes tentacles are gradually spreading through our youth system, That's how we almost brought problem to ourselves via Ruben neves who's now riding camels with Pendu
Any small disagreement and kasala fit burst anytime

Sidenote: I feel this 13 year old kid on the bottom right corner holding his award is going to be a baller, I can smell it

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:46am On Jul 09, 2023
One of our LWs need to start learning Arabic, I don't know which one but one has to download Duolingo asap cause abde ain't leaving except in the event of a very Big sale

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Atletico paraense are paying the taxes reason why the add-ons shot up to 31m from 15m
Anything else before the fee inflates further?
I pray he won't flop (too young for such drama 😁) but Barca will sha trophless 😛👅 till we meet again in Endrick is >>>>>> Roque
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Oldboss:

Why are u pained even if it a lie
why, no o, not pained at all o, just celebrating Barca's brokelessness 😀
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2023
Oldboss:

Pep system favour a lot of mediocre players look at Sterling after that his injury early on in the season he wasn't that kid anymore. And mind u pep wouldn't have let him go if he was good
story like Pep didn't let Sane, Gabriel Jesus leave and is playing Grealish, so Grealish is now better than all of them and Mahrez world class
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

E be like e dey even earn pass lewandowski and gundogan, Bartholomew too mumu, Chai

Lol, Lenglet dey earn pass both of them na. Na two of them salary combined na him him dey collect.

Lewa is €9-10mn per year and Gundogan's is similar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2023
BlueAngel444:
story like Pep didn't let Sane, Gabriel Jesus leave and is playing Grealish, so Grealish is now better than all of them and Mahrez world class

Grealish is mediocre, Sane had a lot of potential but uncle wanted to play for Bayern where his growth has stopped and who called Mahrez World class?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:
One of our LWs need to start learning Arabic, I don't know which one but one has to download Duolingo asap cause abde ain't leaving except in the event of a very Big sale

I'll take dis guy over Ferran Fraudress. L3git dribbler. Wish we still have Pep here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I'll take dis guy over Ferran Fraudress. L3git dribbler. Wish we still have Pep here.
You too like wahala, Must you call ferran cheesy
But seriously the boy seems to have improved in dribbling, creativity and decisions even though I'm yet to fully assess his end product as na the main koko be that, Yesterday he was manmarked heavily by the Egyptians though he was disturbing them almost throughout
Let's see how he fares in preseason
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, Lenglet dey earn pass both of them na. Na two of them salary combined na him him dey collect.

Lewa is €9-10mn per year and Gundogan's is similar.
Barto no let our poor wagebill breathe
In terms you of departures who do you see us still moving out though? I saw a journalist's report saying Fulham and crystal hold some form of interest in dest and I almost smiled in glee even though it might be false
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Omo I don't like the way Jorges Mendes tentacles are gradually spreading through our youth system, That's how we almost brought problem to ourselves via Ruben neves who's now riding camels with Pendu
Any small disagreement and kasala fit burst anytime

Sidenote: I feel this 13 year old kid on the bottom right corner holding his award is going to be a baller, I can smell it
They don't move me. All frauds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

You too like wahala, Must you call ferran cheesy

grin

Bible said..."suffer not the witch to live"
Ferran is failure pro max. We must call him out. Even manure fans wan roast De Gea alive.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Abde will be like a new signing ,he needs to be given a chance next season

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Barto no let our poor wagebill breathe
In terms you of departures who do you see us still moving out though? I saw a journalist's report saying Fulham and crystal hold some form of interest in dest and I almost smiled in glee even though it might be false

Bruh, I don even tire with the guessing game and just hope they flush people out. This one wey Lenglol talk say him no comot again, I no know how person wan force am.

Maybe Kessie sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omo ferran don add muscle sha, e be like that him break up story na true.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
abduleez1:

Bruh, I don even tire with the guessing game and just hope they flush people out. This one wey Lenglol talk say him no comot again, I no know how person wan force am.

Maybe Kessie sha.
He go dey watch us from house niyen, it's just sad his contract can't be easily terminated.
I expect kessie and Garcia to move, maybe dest too but let's see how things heat up sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
brandon180:
Omo ferran don add muscle sha, e be like that him break up story na true.
A part of me dey feel say e fit turn up next season sha but him staying means abde go likely comot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Allow the kid chose his best player ffs!!!... Don't Force your Fvcking opinion on him

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Geld:
Allow the kid chose his best player ffs!!!... Don't Force your Fvcking opinion on him
Bro no vex but abeg make we try dey avoid posts about this guy except for maybe future El-classico battles thats if he's even a starter, this boy no be our own so we make we just try limit attention to anything concerning am especially as it seems vardrid want's to "weaponize" him against us
Let's just fúckin move on
Na beg I dey beg you biko 🙏
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Bro no vex but abeg make we try dey avoid posts about this guy except for maybe future El-classico battles thats if he's even a starter, this boy no be our own so we make we just try limit attention to anything concerning am especially as it seems vardrid want's to "weaponize" him against us
Let's just fúckin move on
Na beg I dey beg you biko 🙏

I no even understand the fixation with the dude... Fine, e pain me as him go Madrid but to dey focus on almost any news about an na obsession.

I no know why people still dey reason am especially person wey na just few months ago wey we and Madrid get links with am before him start dey shine.

My own na make we get our other targets like Fresneda and a DM, maybe Amrabat, try to see if we can get Roque to start this summer and that's a near perfect transfer business for me if not for players that we need to sell or move out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5948) (5949) (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.