Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672676 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

grin grin
The guy don off walai, That's how he said Vitor Roque will be announced in 40 minutes time before you say jack guyman don change am to tomorrow, See Gerard Romero wey we been dey use boast that year, Cha eh

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Eric Garcia get ready

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Eric Garcia get ready
Nah I'm quite impressed from what I've seen so far from the kid though it's just training snippets, He should come and backup balde abeg instead of Alonso
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Nah I'm quite impressed from what I've seen so far from the kid though it's just training snippets, He should come and backup balde abeg instead of Alonso

The kid Dey ball

So he plays LB aside CB ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pedri when this one happen ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
Mehn I can't wait for the new season to begin. I'm bored to my guts already 😩

Life without football is Shi*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Culer:
Mehn I can't wait for the new season to begin. I'm bored to my guts already 😩

Life without football is Shi*
Watch ongoing Wimbledon. Lots of blockbuster matches there this week or watch Tour de France.

No dull moment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Laporta: "Arda Güler? We had an agreement with the player, and we were ready to pay Fenerbahce €17.5m . But then other clubs came in, like Real Madrid, and paid much more. That's when we thought we shouldn't get into a bidding war. We have other good players."

This is reason I love Laporta. If it were Onuku Bartomeu, he'll go to any lengths to ensure we didn't lose this player, not minding the medium and long term implications. This was how Neymar operation almost ruined Barca and we have never recovered from it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Pedri when this one happen ?
Boy is looking ripped! Can't wait for season to start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
See who say he dey 18 yrs old. LMAO.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 4:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Culer:
See who say he dey 18 yrs old. LMAO.

18 year granancho don get pikin oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Oldboss:

You mean that kid wey still never know which side of the bed to piss on don get pikin? chai....money dey sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2023
Oldboss:

😯😯
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2023
mostob:
You mean that kid wey still never know which side of the bed to piss on don get pikin? chai....money dey sha.

Made a mistake his girlfriend is pregnant so yes he about to be a dad at 18\19
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Oldboss:

Made a mistake his girlfriend is pregnant so yes he about to be a dad at 18\19
Ok..safe delivery to her.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nigeriagood(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
So you people are about to bottle roque too? What a time to be a dead barka hater.
From Messi to zubimendi to kimmich to cancelo to neymar to guler and now we are hearing wirtzkid who is coming to chelsea next season. Your club has no pull and has no money.
Dead Club. 🔥.
hahaha 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nigeriagood(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
[code][/code] I
nonny1212:
I felt the pain too
rip to barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Triginho is culer wink wink

Welcome Vitor Roque

May you be as successful as Luis Suarez was

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
So you people are about to bottle roque too? What a time to be a dead barka hater.
From Messi to zubimendi to kimmich to cancelo to neymar to guler and now we are hearing wirtzkid who is coming to chelsea next season. Your club has no pull and has no money.
Dead Club. 🔥.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
They won’t talk about this because it’s not Barcelona ,even the epl morons will act blind grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:
They won’t talk about this because it’s not Barcelona ,even the epl morons will act blind grin
I know you nor read the article,.
Look the author of the news self, fake report

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Nobody will talk about it na. Normal things. Marca will not carry this one on their frontpage but if it were Barca related, all of them will be convulsing from ear to ear.

They said the procedure allowed Real Madrid to be able to evade the salary cap imposed by Laliga and UEFA's financial fair play.

Let's see how this one progresses in the coming days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Nobody will talk about it na. Normal things. Marca will not carry this one on their frontpage but if it were Barca related, all of them will be convulsing from ear to ear.

They said the procedure allowed Real Madrid to be able to evade the salary cap imposed by Laliga and UEFA's financial fair play.

Let's see how this one progresses in the coming days.
Nothing will happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Barça were not the only team that activated a lever in recent years. Real Madrid activated a lever in 2021 by selling 30% of revenue for 20-year in exchange for €360m to fund the redevelopment of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.

— @TeleFootball

You'll never hear this one anywhere in the media.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
a4turitoroman:

I know you nor read the article,.
Look the author of the news self, fake report
Bro keep your dirty mouth shut

Where you not there when the whole English media and Spanish media where spreading fake news about the negreira against Barcelona ?

When Barcelona was confirmed innocent how many of them apologized ?

You and your English slaves masturbated a lot that period

Dirty hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Bro keep your dirty mouth shut

Where you not there when the whole English media and Spanish media where spreading fake news about the negreira against Barcelona ?

When Barcelona was confirmed innocent how many of them apologized ?

You and your English slaves masturbated a lot that period

Dirty hypocrites
Keep crying Andrew.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Nothing will happen

We all know nothing will happen for sure

You are good in hiding your corruption and the Spanish media will also try to hide it

Enjoy and wait for the next fake news and agenda against barca so you and your epl slaves can troll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Keep crying Andrew.

Yeah I am crying with my Laliga title upon all the agenda for points to be deducted

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bisqit: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
mostob:
having children is not a big deal. Anybody can birth as long as his kini is working. As i speak to you, I have five babymamas and Another baby is on the way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
These English clubs are crazy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Look at your useless chelsea trying to hijack roque

Una go cry tire and Barca go continue to give una everlasting pains cheesy
Vitor Roque’s agent Cury: “I can confirm that English clubs tried to hijack Roque deal” 🇧🇷🇬🇧

❗️ “Tottenham and Manchester United sent important bids, way better than Barça; close to €100m”.

“Vitor only wanted Barça, there was no chance to change his mind”, told Charla Podcast.

I told u it is some Manu can do, offer him 10m per year or more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5950) (5951) (5952) (5953) (5954) (5955) (5956) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.