Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591334 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) (6053) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I wan see fdj & lewa against madrid. Can't deal with bang average romeu & ferran

You can’t see FDJ and lewa so rest

Maybe you want them to be finally out of the season by rushing them ,then same you will come and blame xavi for everything

Bang average romeu dealt with Madrid at girona ,ferran torres have scored more goals for Barca against madrid than lewa

We can’t rush players against their will ,if we go win we go win ,the injuries no be anybody fault

And rest with your foolish agenda against ferran ,you won’t praise him since he has been playing well ,only to foolishly come and insult him for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Iqtest:

This man and ferran grin

You see say na shameless person ,you see am praise ferran since as the guy have been trying?

Only to attack him before the elclassico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You see say na shameless person ,you see am praise ferran since as the guy have been trying?

Only to attack him before the elclassico
He's so obsessed with Ferran, waiting for him to have a bad game so he can drag him as usual.
Ferran has had some ups and downs in his career, but lately he's been playing really well. I know some people might still be skeptical, but I think he deserves credit for his recent performances.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
Iqtest:

He's so obsessed with Ferran, waiting for him to have a bad game so he can drag him as usual.
Ferran has had some ups and downs in his career, but lately he's been playing really well. I know some people might still be skeptical, but I think he deserves credit for his recent performances.

He didn’t praise him when he did well ,but already attacking him before El clsssico

Everyone here have given ferran the credit aside that dude ,fine not to praise him because of his agenda ,then why attack him before El Classico where he is yet to play ?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
I know bellingham is cooking something for tomorrow. The flogging will be loud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
•Fermin or Romeu? (Both?)
•Cancelo or three out and out CBs?
•Do you start, and 'risk', any of the injured players?

Lots of interesting decisions to be made by Xavi. Hopefully, he makes the right ones.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omo make Xavi no risk injured players abeg

Na -1 injured players dey b

Play Araujo at Rb
Cancelo RW

Inigo no be new comer again na

Christiansen and Inigo combo

Fermín. Gavi. Gundo

Felix. Ferran. Cancelo

I'm beginning to Question Romeu with the ball he holds the ball too much

Madrid Press well with that guy in the midfield wahala go dey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
UncleHaba22:

Play Araujo at Rb
Cancelo RW

Fermín. Gavi. Gundo

Felix. Ferran. Cancelo

I'm thinking maybe araujo should play rb and cancelo lb against Madrid,
My opinion tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2023
UncleHaba22:

Play Araujo at Rb
Cancelo RW

Fermín. Gavi. Gundo

Felix. Ferran. Cancelo

Romeu will be key to us winning because he will be the perfect candidate to man-mark Bellingham who carries the most threat in madrid at the moment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
I know bellingham is cooking something for tomorrow. The flogging will be loud.

Make we bet am

Jude no go see goal nor assist

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Romeu will be key to us winning because he will be the perfect candidate to [i]man-mark Bellingha[/i]m who carries the most threat in madrid at the moment

You know ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
lot of cap,Barca fans trying hard to save their club.

nobody gives crap about bunch of chairs

You dey talk like mumu sometimes..... Who wan save the club except Barca fans themselves??
Abi na Shekpite with Ball Problems dem wan recruit?? 🙄😐

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2023
Omo see Girona ooh? dis guys dey top of laliga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2023
The ElClásico is just after few hours away, and Barça still haven't released the squad list, keeping everyone in the dark.

I'm absolutely loving these mind games. 🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2023
jpmoriarti:
The ElClásico is just after few hours away, and Barça still haven't released the squad list, keeping everyone in the dark.

I'm absolutely loving these mind games. 🤣

Except for FDJ and Pedri, the rest are in the squad list.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2023
I hope lewandowski raphina and kounde don’t near that pitch if they aren’t 100 percent fit ,because I don’t understand why I am seeing them in the squad suddenly

They should not risk their season because of one yeye elclassico while the season is still very long ,we have so many more games and ucl to play

My one cent

You all should have a wonderful day

Forca Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Except for FDJ and Pedri, the rest are in the squad list.
Yes though I would have loved if FdJ made it. But let's see what others can do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I hope lewandowski raphina and kounde don’t near that pitch if they aren’t 100 percent fit ,because I don’t understand why I am seeing them in the squad suddenly

They should not risk their season because of one yeye elclassico while the season is still very long ,we have so many more games and ucl to play

My one cent

You all should have a wonderful day

Forca Barca
Well, club official account declared the three players fit for the match, having received the medical green light. Only Pedri and FdJ remains out. So, I don't suppose they were rushed. Remember they haven't played since before the international break. So they obviously have had enough time to recover.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You can’t see FDJ and lewa so rest

Maybe you want them to be finally out of the season by rushing them ,then same you will come and blame xavi for everything

Bang average romeu dealt with Madrid at girona ,ferran torres have scored more goals for Barca against madrid than lewa

We can’t rush players against their will ,if we go win we go win ,the injuries no be anybody fault

And rest with your foolish agenda against ferran ,you won’t praise him since he has been playing well ,only to foolishly come and insult him for no reason

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Andrew this one nah upper cut abi nah lower cut!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
It is like Xavi dey this thread sha... That was the best team he could put out there. We watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
mostob:
It is like Xavi dey this thread sha... That was the best team he could put out there. We watch.
so you go skip arsenal match? 😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Good luck to our boys this afternoon. Let's put in a good display.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gundo baby
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gundobang don knack them 1 by 0 cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Goal ball. It's like xavi has spies in the group. He listened to our lineup suggestion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Good luck to our boys this afternoon. Let's put in a good display.
We are waiting for your pics
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Araujo doing a good job on Vini as always. Cant see how Cancelo would have coped in that position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
udatso:
Goal ball. It's like xavi has spies in the group. He listened to our lineup suggestion
That's why you all have me as area man.😅

You're welcome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Great first half.... Nice marking, nice ball retention, great midfield control, decent attacking prowess.

So far, everything's going accordingly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bellinghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
we have lost control of the midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdisaOwala:
Bellinghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

E pain me say na Jude score😞

(1) (2) (3) ... (6047) (6048) (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) (6053) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.