Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590979 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) (6053) (6054) (6055) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
There is nothing i hate more than sentences like we tried but lost the game.

Do you even think playing the better football but not getting the three points will get us trophies.
How many years have we been better sides in a football match and yet end up losing the game.
Like the money point advert, same Joe minor difference, year in and year out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
chic2pimp:
The El Classico coming soon is going to be Jude's crowning moment.
And he warned you people o. Instead of listening to him, you called him a Chelsea fan grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
I'm very proud of our performance this afternoon. Real Madrid only had one chance but scored twice. Fair play, Bellingham.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
First loss for us this season. We need to chin up. It is only match day 10.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ferran the fraudster ran away. Did nothing 4 60mins other than grabbing vini near d touchline & collecting a needless yellow card. A fraudster with a fraud performance.

Watch him score & assist against Antwerp & Firstborn will not allow us to hear word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
If pedri & fdj come bak. Abeg make dem send romeu to Siberia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
You all must realise that football has evolved into a result oriented game.
Nobody gives a fork about how you get the three points ,what matters is that you get the three points but that's what makes you win trophies.

Dominated for over 70 minutes and then lost the game, so what's all that dominations for?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
BykeLaByke:
A good goalkeeper comes out for the ball before it gets to Bellingham's legs sha.

But them no dey accept truth for here.

Exactly

A good goalkeeper like Onana
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Culer:
so you go skip arsenal match?
I actually watch both. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Culer:
Mr chimp2imp abi whatever you call yourself. What club do you support?
I know say e no go pass Chelsea. Barca really left unhealing scars on y'all😁

Alaye - keep quiet and kiss the fûcking ring

Jude Bellingham!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ferran Torres didn't contribute anything in the game but was better keeping Madrid defense back because of his presence

But Lewandowski go leave front comeback dey find wetin??

I dey talk am here Romeu with the ball na heart attack

Chaiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
It’s never fun losing a Clasico, worse to a late minute winner, but you’ve got to amplify the positives (of which there were many) especially as a player. The intangibles matter and they cost us the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Even Ronaldo Dey hardly see crowning moment for elclassico

Another manure or Chelsea fan dickriding Madrid as usual
This ones talking points no dey ever pass "dickriding Madrid". Maybe you'd feel more comfortable if those fans "dickride" Barca instead. We should start labelling you a dickrider too whenever you lick City's ass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
ThierryJay:
What a suckerpunch. Madrid were quite lucky (but how many times do we say that)

We had 3 defenders in the right side of the box yet they marked nothing leaving Modric in acres of space to make the decisive touch to Bellingham.

Chai.
Martinez actually played Modric inside. Man should have stay put.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Even Ronaldo Dey hardly see crowning moment for elclassico

Another manure or Chelsea fan dickriding Madrid as usual

God is good

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Bang average romeu dealt with Madrid at girona ,ferran torres have scored more goals for Barca against madrid than lewa

Dis guy is on drug.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
We lost but I'm satisfied with the performance, On another day our missed chances could have gone in, the introduction of camavinga and modric switched the game into their favour coupled with the brilliance of bellingham, Congrats to him, hopefully our key players especially in midfield start coming back one by one
We move to real sociedad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I neva wan open balde calamitious display. Was shit in attack. Could not help martinez at d back. D guy don lose form
the guy has been shit this season. I'm already having serious doubts about him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
jpmoriarti:
It’s never fun losing a Clasico, worse to a late minute winner, but you’ve got to amplify the positives (of which there were many) especially as a player. The intangibles matter and they cost us the game.

Who did you copy this from? 😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dis guy is on drug.
leave that celebrator of mediocrity make he dey mumu himself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
You all must realise that football has evolved into a result oriented game.
Nobody gives a fork about how you get the three points anybody, what matters is that you get the three points but that's what makes you win trophies.

Dominated for over 70 minutes and then lost the game, so what's all that dominations for?

Madrid wont get lucky everytime. How you set up and play matters if it gives you victory 90% of the time.

I write off this loss to the 10% variable part. Again Madrid wont get lucky like today everytime.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
mostob:
Martinez actually played Modric inside. Man should have stay put.

Agreed. Our defending in the later part of the second half was tired and last gasp and Madrid smelt blood.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
PJtech:

Exactly

A good goalkeeper like Onana
You go tey trying to convince bykebyke about ter stegen, Madrid were always going to score so it would have been better if we utilized ours earlier, Barça played a good game especially Gavi, gundogan and the defence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
I would never understand the idea behind shifting Lamine to the left in order to accommodate Raphina.

The nonchalant attitude at the final third messed Barca up again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kilishihunter:

You go tey trying to convince bykebyke about ter stegen, Madrid were always going to score so it would have been better if we utilized ours earlier, Barça played a good game especially Gavi, gundogan and the defence

We played Madrid completely out of the park in the first half and early parts of the second and should have blown them away during this time (hit the post twice).

Afterwards the team gassed out on the tempo and Madrid took their opportunity. The thing about them is that they dont need to play well for long or at all before making their mark.

That said, hats off to Bellingham for that magnificent first goal (though I believe MATS could have saved it). I still cant explain his goalscoring streak.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

Madrid wont get lucky everytime. How you set up and play matters if it gives you victory 90% of the time.

I write off this loss to the 10% variable part. Again Madrid wont get lucky like today everytime.

Hmm whether they get lucky next time or not, the most important thing here is that they took three points and that's all that matters.

The performance was fine today but heaven knows i am tired of all these wonderful performances but yet still losing the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
andrewbaba44:

So person go open mouth talk say romeu na bad singing despite having about 70 percent of Good games ?

Keep celebrating mediocrity. At the end of d season, we go do check & balancing

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Culer:
leave that celebrator of mediocrity make he dey mumu himself

The guy na proper mumu. Imagine hyping romeu?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
It was a great game. Not really pained by the match cos we performed well. I'm satisfied with the performance, I'm only disappointed it was a late late winner.

I really didn't see the need for Lewandoski brought into the match. Dude was just useless. Ferran while providing nothing upfront for the most part, still kept the Madrid defence in check. This one just go dey commit mumu fouls, heavy touches and tracking back. 🤦🤦

Missing key players especially in midfield was our major Achilles heel. Seems Romeu has gone considerably pretty slow recently.
Where I'd fault Xavi is removing Felix and putting Yamal there. Yamal should have been in his natural position and Raph kept in the bench.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
Hmm whether they get lucky next time or not, the most important thing here is that they took three points and that's all that matters.

The performance was fine today but heaven knows i am tired of all these wonderful performances but yet still losing the match.

Understood, but isn't this our first loss of the season?

And to be honest, I think it's better the team lose this way with a lot of positives vs Madrid than lay down and be run over throughout.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Watching Romeu Omo my heart nearly skipped..
Y'all see why Xavi was hammering on Zubimendi!!!...
We need to sign that guy..I don't care how we should do it..make dem activate lever,sell player, borrow funds from Goldman Sachs..we need a f*ucking Pivot...This Romeu go cause person heart attack one day lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jude Bellingham has been unreal. 10 goals in laliga.

To go from what he was last season, to come to Madrid, at 20, play in a completely different role, then essentially mimic the goal-scoring inevitability of CR7.

It doesn’t make sense.

Xavi said he's in a blessed moment. I can't agree more because he was completely anonymous for 60 minutes but still won the match almost singlehandedly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6049) (6050) (6051) (6052) (6053) (6054) (6055) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.