Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578718 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:05pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

Hmmm, Enzo and Caicedo were valued 15m and 12m respectively before moving to Chelsea. We all know how much they went for.

Transfermarket valuation nah online noise. Selling clubs don't give a sh!!t.

Kudos is 80m plus if he's to leave Westham today. Westham paid almost 50m for him.

When they knew a money miss road club was coming, they'd definitely jack up the price. Kudus cant be more than 60m at most. He isnt English.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:47pm On Mar 30
Xavi is an idiot ,there is no reason yamal should be starting todays game ,he should have rested him

Why not start roque over lewandowski who just played 120 minutes 3 days ago ? Roque didn’t go fit international break and has impressed since he came despite playing him out of position ,man is a striker and have only played as a striker just once ,all his impressive performance came as a LW

This is a time xavi should be rotating abeg and not this rubbish he is doing

Lewandowski and yamal have no business starting this game

Good luck to the boys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:23pm On Mar 30
How is that an offside ?

Rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:25pm On Mar 30
How is thos sweet goal an offside goal. Na this kind thing dey make Xavi collect yellow card for match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:28pm On Mar 30
Offside una

Useless officiating

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30
Pau Curbasi continues to impress. He's everything we need in a CB. So comfortable with playing the ball out from defence. His performance continues to belie his youth.

My best player tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30
andrewbaba44:
Xavi is an idiot ,there is no reason yamal should be starting todays game ,he should have rested him

Why not start roque over lewandowski who just played 120 minutes 3 days ago ? Roque didn’t go fit international break and has impressed since he came despite playing him out of position ,man is a striker and have only played as a striker just once ,all his impressive performance came as a LW

This is a time xavi should be rotating abeg and not this rubbish he is doing

Lewandowski and yamal have no business starting this game

Good luck to the boys
You need to give players continuity especially given that our next game will be against PSG, 10 days away. No match next weekend because of Copa del Rey final. Starting Lewandowski and Lamine Yamal was the right call. I don't see what they're resting for. They'll have 10 days to get all the rest they need
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30
As for Fermin Lopez, I am not impressed with his performance tonight. Yes he was always looking to get into good positions but his shooting and general timing was way off. Lacked composure in all aspects of the game.

You would imagine that he would take advantage of Pedri and Gavi absence and cement his place in the first team. He hasn't done that. When Pedri comes back, he's walking back into the first eleven while Fermin goes back to the bench.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:04am On Mar 31
jpmoriarti:
You need to give players continuity especially given that our next game will be against PSG, 10 days away. No match next weekend because of Copa del Rey final. Starting Lewandowski and Lamine Yamal was the right call. I don't see what they're resting for. They'll have 10 days to get all the rest they need

Continuity una

There is no reason yamal should be playing today or lewandowski who just played 120 minutes 3 days before the game

Good lewandowski has gotten yellow card and suspension ,let me see how Xavi will not start roque again or play him as a winger when lewandowski will be suspended for our next game ,kid was impressing till that red card then boom as e come back from red card xavi reduce him minutes more

10 days is a good rest days but yamal should have not started today game at least
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:05am On Mar 31
jpmoriarti:
Pau Curbasi continues to impress. He's everything we need in a CB. So comfortable with playing the ball out from defence. His performance continues to belie his youth.

My best player tonight.

That boy hard puts a foot wrong
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 7:27am On Mar 31
jpmoriarti:
As for Fermin Lopez, I am not impressed with his performance tonight. Yes he was always looking to get into good positions but his shooting and general timing was way off. Lacked composure in all aspects of the game.

You would imagine that he would take advantage of Pedri and Gavi absence and cement his place in the first team. He hasn't done that. When Pedri comes back, he's walking back into the first eleven while Fermin goes back to the bench.

Coaching ain't easy oh this match is supposed to help Xavi pick starters against psg

In this match Fermin Lewandowski and Yamal didn't perform well and more players are returning from injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 7:29am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

That boy hard puts a foot wrong

You will see an opponent throwing a dangerous pass into the box out of nowhere
Cubarsi will just intercept

Our defence is becoming solid sha so Is midfield remaining attack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:34am On Mar 31
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Starting Yamal was just rookie level man management from Xavi. The 16 year old boy played almost the entire match against a physical Brazilian team 3days prior.

At the surprise of no one, the kid almost dropped a stinker and looked lethargic from the very first minute. I hope this doesn't repeat itself in the future. Starting Lewy was understandable though.

Curbasi is not a normal player.

Good win!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:40am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Continuity una

There is no reason yamal should be playing today or lewandowski who just played 120 minutes 3 days before the game

Good lewandowski has gotten yellow card and suspension ,let me see how Xavi will not start roque again or play him as a winger when lewandowski will be suspended for our next game ,kid was impressing till that red card then boom as e come back from red card xavi reduce him minutes more

10 days is a good rest days but yamal should have not started today game at least

Why should they not have started today? They played 3 days ago. And so? Footballers play every 3 days.

Like I said, this is the business end of the season. Not a time for experiments. All matches are very important. We've neither closed the gap at the top nor distanced ourselves from Girona.

I personally do not trust Vitor Roque as a starter especially when Lewandowski is playing well. I don't understand the obsession. He'll definitely have his chance against Cadiz but these periods are not for experiment. You go in hard from the beginning with your best players and get the job done.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:40am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Continuity una

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol dey play. e go shock you when you have a front three of.....

Felix--Ferran--Raphinha Vs Cadiz!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:45am On Mar 31
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol dey play. e go shock you when you have a front three of.....

Felix--Ferran--Raphinha Vs Cadiz!

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:46am On Mar 31
Awadi:

You will see an opponent throwing a dangerous pass into the box out of nowhere
Cubarsi will just intercept

Our defence is becoming solid sha so Is midfield remaining attack

Walai ,look at that pass to lewandowski,dude wasn’t even expecting the pass

Kid will hold ball which is safe for a back pass but he won’t ,there is no back pass on his dictionary ,everything forward and progressive

I think we haven’t conceded in our last 5 league games or so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:52am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Walai ,look at that pass to lewandowski,dude wasn’t even expecting the pass

Kid will hold ball which is safe for a back pass but he won’t ,there is no back pass on his dictionary ,everything forward and progressive

I think we haven’t conceded in our last 5 league games or so

cry cry cry cry cry cry

I think you've jinxed it. We'll concede in our next two games now.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:55am On Mar 31
oliverano:

cry cry cry cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:56am On Mar 31
Leroy sane haven’t scored in his last 23 games ,it can never be my stats man

You watch the game you might not see raphina,but you check the stats and he is Always there grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:06am On Mar 31
oliverano:

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Conceding against PSG is expected. We just have to outscore them.
Hopefully Frenkie de Jong will be fit.

Ter Stegen

Kounde - Araujo - Curbasi - Cancelo

Frenkie - Christensen - Gundogan

Yamal - Lewandowski - Raphinha

We're good to go like this. Joao Felix also has option to start .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 9:22am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

You watch the game you might not see raphina,but you check the stats and he is Always there grin

His statistics is still better than Raphinha's statistics this on going season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:36am On Mar 31
monerozi5590:

His statistics is still better than Raphinha's statistics this on going season.

Leroy sane 37 games with 9 goals 12 assists from 2900 minutes

Raphinha 29 games 6 goals and 10 assists from about 1500 minutes

Which do you think is better ,check am well ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:38am On Mar 31
jpmoriarti:

Ter Stegen

Raphinha should start ahead of felix

This midfield go dominate psg easily

My only fear is that turtle 🐢
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 9:59am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Leroy sane 37 games with 9 goals 12 assists from 2900 minutes

Raphinha 29 games 6 goals and 10 assists from about 1500 minutes

Which do you think is better ,check am well ooo

From the way you put, statistically you are right. I would have said Sane has played more minutes and has more goals and assists than Raphinha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:21am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Lol Mbappe hopefully won't be the difference. I haven't watched PSG enough to know how far they have come as a team under Luis Enrique. They have a match with Marseille tonight but I don't know if that would be any indication at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:50am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Continuity una

I agree with you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:52am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Irony of football !!! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:53am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

In recent times, he seems to have mastered his flaws with those runs in behind defenders and fewer dribbles which is ok. Mind you, those times he has played as a no.10 and made himself important.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:54am On Mar 31
jpmoriarti:

Ter Stegen

Wonderful line up right there....

But like Ferran who couldn't start against Palmas because he just returned, I think we can make do with Roberto and see how the game goes but yeah if fit enough, who wouldn't want Frenkie 👌
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:54am On Mar 31
andrewbaba44:

Which Turtle ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:58am On Mar 31
oliverano:

Wonderful line up right there....

But like Ferran who couldn't start against Palmas because he just returned, I think we can make do with Roberto and see how the game goes but yeah if fit enough, who wouldn't want Frenkie 👌

This guy no dey gree get injury, despite his age.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) (6150) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.