Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587843 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6164) (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:59am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

I will not take current tuchel over xavi abeg

Una no Kuku rate xavi ,but not for someone like tuchel abeg

grin grin grin grin grin

In the league Tuchel is not great but I see him winning Laliga sha.

But in UCL he's a steel. He knows how to set his team up for cup games. But he's not my first choice or second. He's the third after Neglaman, Flick then him. All are available even though rumours don dey return Neglaman to Bayern sha.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:59am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

Pedri has had other great moments since that assist but you've mostly overlooked them cause of your he's not near defensive enough like gavi agenda
No one predicted a red card will come and change the dynamics of the tie, on a normal day PSG better pass us squad and manager wise, oil money funds, it's just OT, good defending and clinical finishing on their poor defence and GK we were using to best them, Then when it becomes 10 against 11 versus that kind of team you'll just expect disappointment, What I do know is everything is a process and empires are built from scratch to overtake another empire in it's dying embers, that's the way of life, years back we used to be confident heading into the bar knowing anybody facing us is in trouble but now times have changed, city and vardrid rule now so it's to go back to the drawing board and build till we get it right someday

Abeg psg no better pass us aside for squad depth and manager
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:00am On Apr 17
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

But in UCL he's a steel. He knows how to set his team up for cup games. But he's not my first choice or second. He's the third after Neglaman, Flick then him. All are available even though rumours don dey return Neglaman to Bayern sha.

Flick needs Barca job sha but laporta is doing something else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:04am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

Time has proven that I was right on Xavi and Pedri especially. Can you give me a UCL game where Pedri dominated a decent team as a starter? No be to dey recycle side way passes to full backs. How old is Warren Zaïre-Emery that dominated him yesterday?

Yes, I mentioned Yamal because we need to pipe down on the hype. Jury's still out on him because he's 16,but he hasn't done anything special. And please, don't mention La liga games because it isn't competitive.

How many hype about yamal ? Lmao

I guess the innocent 16 year old kid will be your next scape goat

He hasn’t done anything special ? You keep prooving to be watching back of tv grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:06am On Apr 17
oliverano:

You talk about established players like we don't have them in abundance. Only Curbasi and Yamal seems to be starters as kids and they're very talented. Even if you drop Curbasi for Xtensen, still no prob...

Flicks style is very similar to Enrique. High line, huge pressure attacking football. We may not win the league with him. But you see UCL, he'll make us stronger there, that I'm sure of.

UCL is about intensity and being more compact. Look at the intensity Dortmund brought and how compact they played against Tico. That's what UCL is all about!

Dejong the ball hugging bug isn't better than Gavi, as a ball progressor, Pedri does what he does. As a higher up the pitch guy, Gundo is far better, as a DM lol. He's non existent.

Our very own yahoo boy! 😂
What I'm saying is lamasia will suffer with a coach who leans more on established players especially when we're having financial difficulties, I'll of course prefer established players to kids but let's not also forget it's those grooming of kids at the farmhouse that gave us most of our best moments as a club, there can't be a disconnect between the first team and lamasia especially when there's a lot of talent currently brimming there compared to the past years
Flick highline worst pass Enrique own sha, though both are mostly averse to defending, I'll of course like for my team to be more imposing and be stronger in the UCL but I hate my team getting caught on the counter anyhow especially against speed demons, we didn't really even play our usual highline yesterday and yet barcola got past to cause chaos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:10am On Apr 17
udatso:
I understand we are angry but let's not be too hard on Araujo. The guy has been very good so far. One horrible mistake shouldn't give us a reason to write him off.

Some of us had already given up on Barca crossing the knockout stage but Xavi that we love to hate and the Team collectively put up a fight. We entered this game with so many parts missing and we knew it was gonna be difficult without a DM. So let's not pretend that the tie was already decided.

I truly hope Xavi stays as I haven't seen an alternative that can manage our meagre resources. Any money that laporta can magically get now should be used to get a DM, LW and possibly a decent goalkeeper that can make Ter Stegen sit up. In short, give Xavi all the players he needs.

I am wowed by Raphinha confidence and improvement. However, Ferran Torres, Frankie, Romeu, Inaki, Lewandowski, Marcos Alonso should all be sold. Felix and Cancelo are at best good for loans. They shouldn't be signed permanently.

If Xavi remains by next season, proper steps must be taken to mitigate against player injuries. Look at Dembele (I don't get to clap back at that ungrateful idiot, Sadly), he hasn't been injured this season & has played almost all their matches.

I am glad we are finally going back to Camp nou. Not that montjuic shit that almost looks like we are away. All the online noise of "we will give Dembele the Figo treatment" was just trash talk. How can we be home and we can't make the stadium hell for the visitors. Frankfurt did us dirty at home and here we have PSG rapping us without protection. This crime must never be allowed to occur again.

Xavi's anger issues have turned to something else. If you can keep your emotions in check, I wonder who the team would look up to for emotional intelligence.

I will still slander araujo today because of that school boy nonsense ,but maybe after today I will forgive him because I know how good he is

Marcos alonslow should be sold as if e still get contract after this season or if na you be club you go pay 1 million for am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We should get a DM ,and I don’t wanna see that carpenter called amadou Onana near my club sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:12am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Abeg psg no better pass us aside for squad depth and manager
Na almost the same thing we dey talk my bro, squad and manager wise them better pass us
Did you see the psg bench compared to ours bro? The attack alone na die, Asensio, Their two strikers Ramos and Muani, Defenders skriniar, mukiele, beraldo, Navas wey go start for many clubs don turn backup, Ugarte wey be defensive midfielder even chop bench and those fools still wanted to take yamal, I heard they're close to finalizing a deal for Osimhen

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:17am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

What I'm saying is lamasia will suffer with a coach who leans more on established players especially when we're having financial difficulties, I'll of course prefer established players to kids but let's not also forget it's those grooming of kids at the farmhouse that gave us most of our best moments as a club, there can't be a disconnect between the first team and lamasia especially when there's a lot of talent currently brimming there compared to the past years
Flick highline worst pass Enrique own sha, though both are mostly averse to defending, I'll of course like for my team to be more imposing and be stronger in the UCL but I hate my team getting caught on the counter anyhow especially against speed demons, we didn't really even play our usual highline yesterday and yet barcola got past to cause chaos

Poor midfield set up. 2 goals up, you stay more compact. I was very angry with the transition that led to the red. What was that porous midfield all about?. Dejong always strolling like we're 10 goals up!

So without a true DM, a team can't be compact? Is that what our gaffer is trying to tell us? Enrique had Vintinha a pure CM to sit there and he did his DM job perfectly.

Gavi my man, Abeg come back and send this white Pogba to some place else Abeg.

If Lamasia will suffer for UCL success then let it be so. We need to start winning that competition in order to be taken seriously.

But Curbasi, Yamal will be in first team dynamics no matter who is appointed sha so la ma sia go still dey represent!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:21am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

Na almost the same thing we dey talk my bro, squad and manager wise them better pass us
Did you see the psg bench compared to ours bro? The attack alone na die, Asensio, Their two strikers Ramos and Muani, Defenders skriniar, mukiele, beraldo, Navas wey go start for many clubs don turn backup, Ugarte wey be defensive midfielder even chop bench and those fools still wanted to take yamal, I heard they're close to finalizing a deal for Osimhen

If no be useless dembele I for no get problem with them winning the ucl

The point is if you bring their first 11 and my own I better pass them well .

Navas won’t start for many clubs again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:29am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:

11 Vs 11 we knock them out just like we defeated them in the first leg.

Whenever the situation is uncomfortable, Xavi go just dey clueless. Everything must be perfect for him to play well. I think that with a DM like Zubi Xavi for win Laliga again and if Christensen was available then nah different game.

Xavi doesn't thrive on chaos or conflict that's why he must leave asap. As a team, we'll almost run in to conflict and we need problem solvers not emotional men like Xavi who are more keen on getting sent off rather than trying to be there with the team on the touchline and steadying the ship!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:44am On Apr 17
Yamal and Modric that year....and Yamal watching Messi. No way he's 16!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:53am On Apr 17
oliverano:

Poor midfield set up. 2 goals up, you stay more compact. I was very angry with the transition that led to the red. What was that porous midfield all about?. Dejong always strolling like we're 10 goals up!

So without a true DM, a team can't be compact? Is that what our gaffer is trying to tell us? Enrique had Vintinha a pure CM to sit there and he did his DM job perfectly.

Gavi my man, Abeg come back and send this white Pogba to some place else Abeg.

If Lamasia will suffer for UCL success then let it be so. We need to start winning that competition in order to be taken seriously.

But Curbasi, Yamal will be in first team dynamics no matter who is appointed sha so la ma sia go still dey represent!

Enrique no get single DM yesterday ,no single world class midfielder ,his best midfielder self na 18 year old Emery
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:55am On Apr 17
Barca Dey loose FDJ just Dey turn like barber chair

Foolish guy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrLibrarian(m): 9:00am On Apr 17
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nagelsmann no fit leave German Job go Bayern after the disgraceful sack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vischy: 9:03am On Apr 17
WhoDeyHause:

Give us yamal if you don't want again. That kind of talent cannot keep suffering on ucl nights.

Ahh bro we didn't discuss this naa😂😂😂😂but yamal x palmer will be fun 😁😁😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:03am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Enrique no get single DM yesterday ,no single world class midfielder ,his best midfielder self na 18 year old Emery

But you see how compact they were. We for beat them but Xavi no dey thrive on chaos.

See wetin Yamal do Meñdes for that first goal. That red pain me like mad, chai we failed to adapt Nd capitalise.

Gundo isn't happy with Araujo and has spoken out already. He also complained of Vintinha's goal.

It's hindsight but but may be Lewy, Pedri or Dejong should've been out. Especially dejong the ball hugging bug!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:07am On Apr 17
MrLibrarian:
Nagelsmann no fit leave German Job go Bayern after the disgraceful sack

He's going to Bayern. Tier 1 sources on it already.

Nothing like disgraceful, it's a job and they're professionals. They'll get paid handsomely and for Nagelsman, I'm sure his new contract at Bayern will come with more control.

Mourinho left Chelsea and returned, nobody die, Anceloti was sacked at Madrid and returned, nobody die. It won't be different for Negelsman.

Negelsman to Bayern seems locked in for now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vischy: 9:09am On Apr 17
kad199:
Do u know u are wicked? Can Arsenal win the champion league?

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:10am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:
Barca Dey loose FDJ just Dey turn like barber chair

Foolish guy

Ball hugging bug....all that Ajax team nah pure scam. All scam including Keke Na Pep coach @United!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:17am On Apr 17
oliverano:

Ball hugging bug....all that Ajax team nah pure scam. All scam including Keke Na Pep coach @United!

He is the only one that’s not a scam ,make we no lie nah ,forget say we Dey vex for am sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:23am On Apr 17
Kilishihunter:
Looking a the game replay when I was free to watch it, I think the araujo red card was a bit soft, araujo was truly the last man but araujo hit him with a shoulder charge which was worth a yellow, I'm seeing right decision, why was araujo complaining blah blah blah but vitinha actually did this same stuff in the first leg and nothing was done sha, we've been truly unlucky with referees these past few years but the cancelo penalty is a stonewall decision very stupid lunge

It wasn't only the shoulder charge. He also clumsily barged his hips into Barcola's body at the back if you watch it well. It was hard for ref or VAR to ignore a red.

Ref messed up some other decisions though

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:26am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

He is the only one that’s not a scam ,make we no lie nah ,forget say we Dey vex for am sha grin

He's the best from that team but I want ask you. Between Dejong and Bilva who you go take?

Dejong is a ball hugger. As a DM he's sh!t, as a cm he's okay. His biggest strength is ball carrying something Pedri can also do. He doesn't offer more than Gavi, nope.

Should 💯 be sold and I actually don't care how much. You can't be earning more than KDB, Haaland and co and just be good at ball carrying abeg abeg abeg 😂😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:35am On Apr 17
oliverano:

He's the best from that team but I want ask you. Between Dejong and Bilva who you go take?

Dejong is a ball hugger. As a DM he's sh!t, as a cm he's okay. His biggest strength is ball carrying something Pedri can also do. He doesn't offer more than Gavi, nope.

Should 💯 be sold and I actually don't care how much. You can't be earning more than KDB, Haaland and co and just be good at ball carrying abeg abeg abeg 😂😂😂😂

I would accept his sale now ,expecially that him salary wey go reach to pay 2 top players

Him and Bernardo Silva na different player entirely nah

Will you still take Silva for 50M ? He is available this summer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MrLibrarian(m): 9:37am On Apr 17
oliverano:

He's going to Bayern. Tier 1 sources on it already.

Nothing like disgraceful, it's a job and they're professionals. They'll get paid handsomely and for Nagelsman, I'm sure his new contract at Bayern will come with more control.

Mourinho left Chelsea and returned, nobody die, Anceloti was sacked at Madrid and returned, nobody die. It won't be different for Negelsman.

Negelsman to Bayern seems locked in for now!
i mean Nagelsmann himself, will he accept it knowing he's now a fallback plan after Alonso disappointed the team by continuing his stay at Leverkusen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:41am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

I would accept his sale now ,expecially that him salary wey go reach to pay 2 top players

Him and Bernardo Silva na different player entirely nah

Will you still take Silva for 50M ? He is available this summer

grin grin grin grin grin

I'll take him for 60m sef with an okay wage. Same way I'll take Gundo for 15m or 20m last season.

How are they different players? Both are listed as CM just that one sees the game better, more adaptable and just a better player all round. Instant upgrade over ball hugger.

They say Frankie is versatile, he can play defence, he can play DM he can do this he can do that but immediately he was tasked to do the job, we got manhandled. I doubt the transition that led to the first instance that killed the game(the red🍒) happens with the much maligned Roberto on the pitch. Man held his own in that position in the first leg but the versatile ball hugger earning more than KDB, Haaland and co simply can't relate. Tufia.

Silva is like Modric. He can influence the game well into his late 30s. Sign him up and sell the ball hugging bug if need be.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:49am On Apr 17
MrLibrarian:
i mean Nagelsmann himself, will he accept it knowing he's now a fallback plan after Alonso disappointed the team by continuing his stay at Leverkusen

I said he's locked in as their new head coach which simply mean that there's some inner agreement on ground for him to return after euros. This is according to tier 1 and 2 sources. So he sees himself there. Those who sacked him have been sacked too so it's a new beginning for him.

Alonso disappointed no one. Madrid has always been his first choice and according to rumors he'll go there when Anceloti's tenure is over.

If anything, Alonso disappointed Liverpool not Bayern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:02am On Apr 17
wink wink wink wink wink

Bilva is the definition of versatile. As a RW, he'll cook any LB. As an AM he'll assist or score. As a f9 he creates for fun. The ball glues to his leg like Messi. World class workrate, passing, pressing what can he not do and he's earning a fraction of what ball hugger is earning. World class player, top top quality.

In the CM position he's a beast. Whenever he's in that position, he plays so deep almost as the DM. I've seen him pick the ball from Edeeson countless times with Rodrigo further up. If money dey, bring him here..

Absolutely no brainer if cash dey shu ooo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 10:09am On Apr 17
Shegzdave:

My man grin grin
Omorr, e choke me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:17am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:
Debroslink will never talk about FDJ the highest paid midfielder in Europe ,earning more than Kdb

If It’s to look for agenda against pedri na that time him prick go stand

The last time pedri played ucl knockout game him and Messi was our standout players then even at 17

Pedri returned from injury and still delivered a good game at Paris ,now debrosink Dey find masterclass from am yesterday but not the highest paid midfielder in the world he was better than

Interesting

Why should I be complaining about junks in my team? You'll never hear me comment on waste pipes like Cancelo, FDJ, Ferran, Romeu and co.

Since 2000 when I started supporting this team fully, no matter the weakness in the team, the midfield has always been our greatest strength. Na why I dey enter Pedri on a bad day be that because he's the future, alongside my guy, Gavi. Godogan has it, but he's old.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:24am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

Why should I be complaining about junks in my team? You'll never hear me comment on waste pipes like Cancelo, FDJ, Ferran, Romeu and co.

Since 2000 when I started supporting this team fully, no matter the weakness in the team, the midfield has always been our greatest strength. Na why I dey enter Pedri on a bad day be that because he's the future, alongside my guy, Gavi. Godogan has it, but he's old.

grin grin grin grin grin

....and I actually used to feel I was the only one. E get why I no been dey voice out but e don dey clear.

FDJ is like a more athletic Arthur Melo!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:33am On Apr 17
Debroslink:

I understand your criticism sha ,but you get agenda for pedri at times grin

Should we sell FDJ ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:37am On Apr 17
Culer:
every game is "the ultimate test" for xavi.
Make una dey play

grin grin grin grin
Just like yesterday hahaha

Alaye litmus paper

(1) (2) (3) ... (6164) (6165) (6166) (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.