Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589482 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:44pm On Apr 19
udatso:

Sometimes I find it hard to even get your argument.

You are well aware that Barca's gameplay is not built around defence. We are attack-centric team. So while you may have CM and attackers in other team excel in their defensive ability, same can't be said for Barca. It's not a coach fault, it's firstly the kind of players we have and I think it's also the club physlosphy.

I think it's unfair to blame Xavi for not playing like other teams when his players don't have the features of other Teams' players that make them excel and not miss having a DM.

If you want a coach to succeed, give him the tools he requests for. Only then, can you blame him for failing

Are you aware that TooKle; the man we love to hate wanted Palhinha as a DM? Was he given Palhinha? No. Did he improvise? Yes. TooKle also wanted Araujo, it was all over the news but ended up with Eric fcckin Dier.

Same Dier was immense when they knocked out Arsenal. That's what I'm talking about. Plan B and making use of what you have that's why you're paid top dollars not having the perfect environment to work. You must face conflict and this is where our gaffer is topping the inept list.

Xavi is very similar to Pep and Arteta. Both don't have a plan B. Enrique adapts better just like Tuchel but Pep is better than both though. My point is....

I'm not saying Xavi should play like other teams, I mean plan B. Why didn't he set us up to be more defensive to at least grind out at 2 goals up. You mean it's impossible to defend as a unit and knock psg out at 2goals up or lose reasonable. What's 1:4 at home, shaking my fuckin head!

Xavi needs this, he needs that. City would've blown us away even 11vs11

Good thing he's leaving....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:54pm On Apr 19
BykeLaByke:
Claudio Bravo.

DAMN...BARCA TRULY WAZ KANGZ. cheesy

Ter Stinkass been dogshit since day numero uno.

My guy Bravo, top GK with personality!

Ter Static lacks personality in the UCL. If he was Madrid's keeper, City knocks them out easily. He's a league GK where there's no intensity. Even in 2015 when we won it, he conceded cheap goals like the one against Roma in the group stage and others I've lost count. There's a reason why 45 year old now injury prone Neur is still #1 for Germany.

Until he leaves along with FDJ, we'll not win or play UCL semis. He's not the one, not close. I'm pretty sure his relatively young age is what prompted Barca to keep him because Bravo was so clear. We need a UCL or WC level GK like Emi Martinez or something. We need a goal keeper with personality in big moments. A goal keeper makes saves, passing is only secondary.

Ter Standing isn't that man and until he leaves we'll continue to be jokes especially in UCL

8:2,1:4, 4:0,4:0...Europa...1:4. He, along with FDJ are the common denominator in all our UCL humiliations. Conceding cheap goals here and there. Just look at Vintinha's goal and other cheap goals he's giving away in UCL this season alone.

He(very important) along with FDJ should GTFO.!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:04pm On Apr 19
PJtech:

Oga sh^t the f^^k if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. What was he supposed to do? He should leave the guy to go and score as a defender

Una go just dey talk rubbish.. oga go and sleep of you no get any reasonable talk

Dumbest talk tonight

Yes!!!

Arooko is my guy but he goofed big time and he knows it. Bacola may even miss but let's assume he scores then it's still advantage barca, game on.

Funny thing be say, same thing happened in the Dortmund Vs Tico game..

Morrata was through on goal, the defender almost fouled him but let go, Morrata was 1vs 1 with the GK and missed.

So Arooko bleeped up but a good coach would've protected that advantage or made us lose reasonably. A loss is a loss but there's dignity when u don't open Ur legs wahhhhhh....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:16pm On Apr 19
andrewbaba44:
Get that white pogba out of my club

Rubbish .

grin grin grin grin grin

I swear I'll lose it if you compare that Dutch Arthur Melo with Pogba. Can FDJ dominate a world cup final? In fact can he dominate a world cup match? No be am them Enzo and McAllister wan kill untill WhoGhost enter change game for the Dutch?

You think it's by twisting and turning only to do a 2 yard pass like Alcantara.

I just dey look Laporte with side eye because he's on a very serious fraud watch. Paying Ansu 200k plus and giving a 40 year old Lewy a 4 year contract is just Batomeu level management. Make I Siddon look!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:50pm On Apr 19
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

I swear I'll lose it if you compare that Dutch Arthur Melo with Pogba. Can FDJ dominate a world cup final? In fact can he dominate a world cup match? No be am them Enzo and McAllister wan kill untill WhoGhost enter change game for the Dutch?

You think it's by twisting and turning only to do a 2 yard pass like Alcantara.

I just dey look Laporte with side eye because he's on a very serious fraud watch. Paying Ansu 200k plus and giving a 40 year old Lewy a 4 year contract is just Batomeu level management. Make I Siddon look!

Bayern Dey reason the warey ,even if na 75/80 make dem come carry that idiot commot for my club

Highest paid midfielder in Europe yet you can’t turn up on a big ucl night

Sell that idiot and use part of the money to get a good DM then use the remaining crumbs to bring aleix Garcia from girona and send that bald man back to girona to reduce the price also
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:53pm On Apr 19
oliverano:

Ter Static lacks personality in the UCL. If he was Madrid's keeper, City knocks them out easily. He's a league GK where there's no intensity. Even in 2015 when we won it, he conceded cheap goals like the one against Roma in the group stage and others I've lost count. There's a reason why 45 year old now injury prone Neur is still #1 for Germany.

Until he leaves along with FDJ, we'll not win or play UCL semis. He's not the one, not close. I'm pretty sure his relatively young age is what prompted Barca to keep him because Bravo was so clear. We need a UCL or WC level GK like Emi Martinez or something. We need a goal keeper with personality in big moments. A goal keeper makes saves, passing is only secondary.

Ter Standing isn't that man and until he leaves we'll continue to be jokes especially in UCL

8:2,1:4, 4:0,4:0...Europa...1:4. He, along with FDJ are the common denominator in all our UCL humiliations. Conceding cheap goals here and there. Just look at Vintinha's goal and other cheap goals he's giving away in UCL this season alone.

If we need a ucl gk mamardashvili is the answer

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:55pm On Apr 19
andrewbaba44:

Bayern Dey reason the warey ,even if na 75/80 make dem come carry that idiot commot for my club

Highest paid midfielder in Europe yet you can’t turn up on a big ucl night

Sell that idiot and use part of the money to get a good DM then use the remaining crumbs to bring aleix Garcia from girona and send that bald man back to girona to reduce the price also

I'm not paying 40m for him. He's not a game changer at all. As a defensive player he's dog sh!t and lacks zero defensive awareness. As an offensive player, no goals or assist so what's the fuss about him.

A very stupid club will pay 75m for 2 yard passes and ball carrying only to pass to Cancelo a LB. 🤮
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:02pm On Apr 19
andrewbaba44:

I know he plays for Valencia but can he stop shots, can he make saves? Because I've not really watched him extensively.

GK passing and can't save makes me wanna pull my hair off. Once the game went to PK, I know say City don comot why? Because thier GK can only pass. If Emi plays for your team and it gets to pk, you're sure he's saving one or two.

Just like in the world cup final. As e reach penalty I felt Argentina would win and I was right because they had Emi and France had Loris.

If nah Ter Static lol. Honestly we need a UCL GK, I'm serious no be hate nah fact!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:37pm On Apr 19
I can bet he concedes a savable goal by weekend. Na so e go open leg....smfh!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:59pm On Apr 19
oliverano:

I know he plays for Valencia but can he stop shots, can he make saves? Because I've not really watched him extensively.

GK passing and can't save makes me wanna pull my hair off. Once the game went to PK, I know say City don comot why? Because thier GK can only pass. If Emi plays for your team and it gets to pk, you're sure he's saving one or two.

Just like in the world cup final. As e reach penalty I felt Argentina would win and I was right because they had Emi and France had Loris.

If nah Ter Static lol. Honestly we need a UCL GK, I'm serious no be hate nah fact!

No worry go watch the guy and give me your remark

He is even 6.6ft
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:00pm On Apr 19
oliverano:

I'm not paying 40m for him. He's not a game changer at all. As a defensive player he's dog sh!t and lacks zero defensive awareness. As an offensive player, no goals or assist so what's the fuss about him.

A very stupid club will pay 75m for 2 yard passes and ball carrying only to pass to Cancelo a LB. 🤮
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:16pm On Apr 19
oliverano:

He is very good in Laliga and you know this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:22pm On Apr 19
oliverano:

Chief how did bravo fair when he was city's first choice keeper in the UCL? Remember the only UCL he's won was the one with MATS in goal while he was in the league, I'll said it before and I'll still say it again unless you're getting courtois, Allison, ederson or Oblak we'll just be calling names not better than him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:23pm On Apr 19
andrewbaba44:

Bros na play you dey play abi wetin be dis? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:29pm On Apr 19
oliverano:

Are you aware that TooKle; the man we love to hate wanted Palhinha as a DM? Was he given Palhinha? No. Did he improvise? Yes. TooKle also wanted Araujo, it was all over the news but ended up with Eric fcckin Dier.

Same Dier was immense when they knocked out Arsenal. That's what I'm talking about. Plan B and making use of what you have that's why you're paid top dollars not having the perfect environment to work. You must face conflict and this is where our gaffer is topping the inept list.

Xavi is very similar to Pep and Arteta. Both don't have a plan B. Enrique adapts better just like Tuchel but Pep is better than both though. My point is....

I'm not saying Xavi should play like other teams, I mean plan B. Why didn't he set us up to be more defensive to at least grind out at 2 goals up. You mean it's impossible to defend as a unit and knock psg out at 2goals up or lose reasonable. What's 1:4 at home, shaking my fuckin head!

Xavi needs this, he needs that. City would've blown us away even 11vs11

Good thing he's leaving....

Let's also remember that Tuchel just lost the bundesliga last week by 16 points to a weaker Leverkusen with 3 or 4 games to spare, he also lost in the German cup to saarsbruken, I don't know what tier they're from but it's very low, We were one foot in the semis before the red card so I don't agree with this comparison, I'm not saying xavi is tactically better than Xavi but let's see how he does in the remaining games of his UCL campaign, remember they also looked inwards and got a DM pavlovic to push kimmich to RB, we had to use a CB Christensen for ours who was even suspended against psg since our romeu couldn't beat the press to save his life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:22pm On Apr 19
andrewbaba44:

He is very good in Laliga and you know this

grin grin grin

I'm so done with Stergen.

Against mediocre teams yes. Should we go on a bet that he's involved in a goal on Sunday against a quality Madrid side.

Edit: I previously said we should but no need!

Till Sunday!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:24pm On Apr 19
Kilishihunter:

Chief how did bravo fair when he was city's first choice keeper in the UCL? Remember the only UCL he's won was the one with MATS in goal while he was in the league, I'll said it before and I'll still say it again unless you're getting courtois, Allison, ederson or Oblak we'll just be calling names not better than him

Lol Edeeson Una. Ederson is like Ter Static. He's known for passing not stopping shots. I've not been wowed by his shot stopping abilities!

Emi Martinez is available....sell Static and get him to man that post.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:29pm On Apr 19
Kilishihunter:

Let's also remember that Tuchel just lost the bundesliga last week by 16 points to a weaker Leverkusen with 3 or 4 games to spare, he also lost in the German cup to saarsbruken, I don't know what tier they're from but it's very low, We were one foot in the semis before the red card so I don't agree with this comparison, I'm not saying xavi is tactically better than Xavi but let's see how he does in the remaining games of his UCL campaign, remember they also looked inwards and got a DM pavlovic to push kimmich to RB, we had to use a CB Christensen for ours who was even suspended against psg since our romeu couldn't beat the press to save his life

The UCL is the pinnacle of club football. It's the world cup of club football. That's where you meet the biggest players.

I personally will prefer to be 50 points behind if I can win the UCL or reach a final. That's where you get respect. Madrid are respected because of their exploit in that competition. Anceloti is respected because of what's hrs done in that competition.

People respect Enrique and Tuchel because of UCL, not league. Tuchel is doing a solid job in the UCL and that's all I care for now.

No Pallovic against Arsenal and they were able to knock arsenal out. I can bet my window and front door, Xavi won't knock out this Arteta's side, never!

We'll be talking about how he needs a DM to knock them out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:32pm On Apr 19
Kilishihunter:

grin grin grin

If he can stop shots and not act like a weakling in the UCL, I'll take him.

Stergen concedes too many cheap goals. Na here we dey, you'll see the mistake or the cheap goal he'll give away on Sunday.

I'm not too worried though. In ten years or less, he'll leave, just like those before him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:08pm On Apr 19
Andrew and my guy Kilisshi my point is this....

I'm not saying Stergen is Uzoho but in the UCL he's been weak make no mistakes about it. He gives up far too easily. In the 8:2 from the 4th goal to the 8th goal, go watch them again, he didn't even try anymore. Him, Lenglet and Semedo gave up entirely in that game.

Now at Anfield, he didn't communicate well with his defenders same at Roma.

Recently, the first leg Vs PSG. At 2:1, watch his positioning in the run up to the chance that Dembele hit the post. You can see that he panicked. If Dembele scores there making it 3:1, I tell you we lose 4 or 5:1.

He's good in the league like you opined and I agree with you. But in the UCL, he needs to sit that out if we wanna do well again in that competition. I feel like we'll concede whenever we're under attack and he's the one in goal. Look at the goal Vintinha scored. Put Valdez there and he stops that weak shot.

The trauma of 8:2 is still in his head that's why I want him out and not because he's a bad GK. It's no surprising that he's a beast in the league and a chicken in the UCL.

He along FDJ are the remaining players in the starting lineup during the 8:2. I think both must leave for progress in the UCL.

My verdict is all on UCL not league. Both are okay in the league but when it matters the most in the UCL, they've failed to help us!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:34pm On Apr 19
Kilishihunter:

Okay ke ,Abi you go like onana grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:35pm On Apr 19
Yamal is likely to win it since Florian writz isn’t eligible

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:01am On Apr 20
andrewbaba44:
Yamal is likely to win it since Florian writz isn’t eligible

PSG winning UCl and League will deny his chances sha but let's see!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:29am On Apr 20
oliverano:

PSG winning UCl and League will deny his chances sha but let's see!

Lmao it won’t

Normally na easy win for writz ,but I still don’t get why he isn’t eligible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:31am On Apr 20
oliverano:
Jude, vitinha, velverde etc all fired shot from outside box and he no catch anyone. Clearly his weaknesses is outside shot mostly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:01am On Apr 20
udatso:

Jude, vitinha, velverde etc all fired shot from outside box and he no catch anyone. Clearly his weaknesses is outside shot mostly.

Outside shot oooo, inside shot ooo, penalties ooo he's not great.

I only trust him 1vs1 and passing. He's not a great shot stopper and the earlier we get rid, the better for our UCL ambitions!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:13am On Apr 20
Who else will not watch el classico tomorrow.
I'm tired of Xavi incompetence and clueless tactics. Now na to boycott all the matches till next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 11:29am On Apr 20
Give us Frenkie Dejong Jara lets pair him with Casemiro and Maino if we won't destroy the league. Just dey waste the boy career. Come and collect Fraudnandes, he will win you champions league 😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:35am On Apr 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Who else will not watch el classico tomorrow.
I'm tired of Xavi incompetence and clueless tactics. Now na to boycott all the matches till next season.

grin grin grin grin

Most people are aware that we have an inept coach but I'll be watching watching because I want to torchlight Ter Static!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:53am On Apr 20
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Most people are aware that we have an inept coach but I'll be watching watching because I want to torchlight Ter Static!

Omo I had a lot of hope in Xavi at the beginning. The man disappointed me,
in fact disappointment is an understatement. Should we talk about Frankfurt or Manchester United in the Europa League?

But the fraud did not just fail as a coach... he brought useless players here. Dude made Barca fans to miss Ronald Koeman
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:02pm On Apr 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Omo I had a lot of hope in Xavi at the beginning. The man disappointed me,
in fact disappointment is an understatement. Should we talk about Frankfurt or Manchester United in the Europa League?

But the fraud did not just fail as a coach... he brought useless players here. Dude made Barca fans to miss Ronald Koeman

grin grin grin grin

Xavi is inept no questions but I don't miss Koeman at all. His tenure was very similar to that of the second tenure of Van Vaal. They both nearly made us finish outside top 10.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Xavi is inept no questions but I don't miss Koeman at all. His tenure was very similar to that of the second tenure of Van Vaal. They both nearly made us finish outside top 10.

But they did not give him money to buy players

(1) (2) (3) ... (6167) (6168) (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.