Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594443 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:40pm On Apr 21
andrewbaba44:
Lmao so this one self no be goal ?

Even without goal line people get eyes nah

No wahala
which clear goal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:40pm On Apr 21
TheHulk616:
which clear goal?

Enjoy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21
PJtech:

You and the okpa guy are the most u$€!€$$ fan I've seen on this thread.. Always criticizing any player at slightlest opportunity

Sorry to say, but you sound so daft(typical Chelsea fan)
Thanks for the insult, but i don't even criticize players here often. however, cancelo has been shitty lately, he caused the Penally just few minutes ago with how he rushed towards the ball, like the mistake he did against psg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 8:42pm On Apr 21
andrewbaba44:
Lmao so this one self no be goal ?

Even without goal line people get eyes nah

No wahala
Honestly the robbery is just too much. We (Barca) dont even have a voice in Laliga anymore.
Madrid robs everyone and when we cough, stiffer punishment in kind and cash await us, administered by their puppet, the shameless Tebas
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21
udatso:

Like I dont even understand anymore. We are always at the receiving end with questionable officiating calls. LaLiga the only major league that failed to use Goal-Line-Tech.
The bias is now very clear for the world to see.

Even the blind can see it was a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:43pm On Apr 21
udatso:

Honestly the robbery is just too much. We (Barca) dont even have a voice in Laliga anymore.
Madrid robs everyone and when we cough, stiffer punishment in kind and cash await us, administered by their puppet, the shameless Tebas
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 8:50pm On Apr 21
Modric runs and kicks Raphinha and he is not yellow-carded. Buch of cheats. Even the commentators can't understand why there is no card for such a foul.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21
udatso:
Modric runs and kicks Raphinha and he is not yellow-carded. Buch of cheats. Even the commentators can't understand why there is no card for such a foul.
The decision by the ref has been very shocking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21
Dejong is injured.
This is so sad for him, i hope it's not serious so he can make Euros.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:58pm On Apr 21
Polish tinubu and cancelo are playing against us

Modric should have gotten a yellow there sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:02pm On Apr 21
udatso:
I have never seen Ter Stegen caught a penalty in his life. I think that penalty was too light to be called tough. He ran into his leg though and not like he kicked him

I'm in shock.....😲

And you think we can win a knock out tournament with this guy in post lol...

Ter Static is a weak shot stopper with a fragile mentality in big moments. We're going nowhere in the UCL with him. In Laliga, we can do well with him but you see that UCL, La-Ye!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:04pm On Apr 21
OhBritannia:
Thanks for the insult, but i don't even criticize players here often. however, cancelo has been shitty lately, he caused the Penally just few minutes ago with how he rushed towards the ball, like the mistake he did against psg.

Cancelo, FDJ, Static, Jibowo Felix, Ferran...zero chance you play UCL semis with these guys!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21
All the pressure Real Madrid TV are putting on the referee paying off tonight. All the big decisions going against Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21
oliverano:

Cancelo, FDJ, Static, Jibowo Felix, Ferran...zero chance you play UCL semis with these guys!
100% facts.
Adds Roberto too.
Barcelona needs a total overhaul of these players.
The president needs to be brutal, making decisions without emotions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:11pm On Apr 21
oliverano:

I'm in shock.....😲

Ter Static is a weak shot stopper with a fragile mentality in big moments. We're going nowhere in the UCL with him. In Laliga, we can do well with him but you see that UCL, La-Ye!
Any time you post this his pic, laf wan kill me. He stood like someone about to catch an elephant. As for the penalty matter, him no even dey go the direction of the ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21
jpmoriarti:
All the pressure Real Madrid TV are putting on the referee paying off tonight. All the big decisions going against Barcelona
It's so shameful that people on twitter are currently mocking laliga. Infact, laliga is currently trending because of the bias referee decision and the fact that In 2024, laliga doesn't have a goal line technology.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21
Wait a minutes!!! Xavi removed Cristianson.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:16pm On Apr 21
OhBritannia:
It's so shameful that people on twitter are currently mocking laliga. Infact, laliga is currently trending because of the bias referee decision and the fact that In 2024, laliga doesn't have a goal line technology.
Let them mock more abeg. That fraud Tebas needs to go. Its embarassing the officiating whenever Madrid is playing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:19pm On Apr 21
OhBritannia:
100% facts.
Adds Roberto too.
Barcelona needs a total overhaul of these players.
The president needs to be brutal, making decisions without emotions.

I'll spare my El Capitan grin

Roberto has showed big moments for Barca so I'll spare him. He was clutch Vs Madrid when Messi was out injured and assisted two goals in the 0:4 victory.

He was legendary Vs Madrid with that wonderful solo run...2:3 victory Messi goal.

He scored the winning goal Vs PSG(Remotanda) and spent his whole career playing out of position. If he was nurtured as a midfielder when he started to break in, he would've been our la masia Rakitic. I always love his energy even though he's average.

That's why if you go to my previous comments after we defeated PSG, I was really concern that him or Christenson missing out will really affect us. If Roberto was available, I would've been more confident because FDJ has proven to be an absolute passenger in high pressure games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:22pm On Apr 21
udatso:

Any time you post this his pic, laf wan kill me. He stood like someone about to catch an elephant. As for the penalty matter, him no even dey go the direction of the ball

grin grin grin

I wish he can catch an elephant though....

That guy panicks too much in big moments, if any of our game enter pk, we don lose...too sure!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 9:23pm On Apr 21
oliverano:

I'm in shock.....😲

YOU

ARE

A

FUUUUUUL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:24pm On Apr 21
oliverano:

I'll spare my El Capitan grin

Roberto has showed big moments for Barca so I'll spare him. He was clutch Vs Madrid when Messi was out injured and assisted two goals in the 0:4 victory.

He was legendary Vs Madrid with that wonderful solo run ...2:3 victory Messi goal.

He scored the winning goal Vs PSG(Remotanda) and spent his whole career playing out of position. If he was nurtured as a midfielder when he started to break in, he would've been our la masia Rakitic. I always love his energy even though he's average.

That's why if you go to my previous comments after we defeated PSG, I was really concern that him or Christenson missing out will really affect us. If Roberto was available, I would've been more confident because FDJ has proven to be an absolute passenger in high pressure games.

That solo run was Andre Gomes though.

Doesn't take away from your other points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:27pm On Apr 21
OhBritannia:

Cancelo has been truly shitty even in this game. His problem is that he's too casual, attempting unnecessary dribbles that result in ball turnover and exposure to counter-attacks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:27pm On Apr 21
ThierryJay:

That solo run was Andre Gomes though.

Doesn't take away from your other points.

Roberto carry ball from RB, ran past Marcelo and several others, gave it to Andre Gomez, who then gave Alba...Alba do cut back, Messi scored....Ronaldo was seething after Messi scored.

Roberto started the solo run...I no fit forget that game!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:29pm On Apr 21
ThierryJay:

Cancelo has been truly shitty even in this game. His problem is that he's too casual, attempting unnecessary dribbles that result in ball turnover and exposure to counter-attacks.

Cancelo, Fdj, Static, Ferran, Jibowo Felix. Until we get rid, no UCL semis!

....and Lewandowski
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:29pm On Apr 21
PJtech:

YOU

ARE

A

FUUUUUUL
You don't have to insult a fellow barca fan just because you disagree with him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:31pm On Apr 21
oliverano:

Roberto carry ball from RB, ran past Marcelo and several others, gave it to Andre Gomez, who then gave Alba...Alba do cut back, Messi scored....Ronaldo was seething after Messi scored.

Roberto started the solo run...I no fit forget that game!

OK maybe I missed his part. It was because I remember that the much-maligned Andre Gomes then was mostly credited for the move that led to Messi's last minute goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:31pm On Apr 21
udatso:

You don't have to insult a fellow barca fan just because you disagree with him

grin grin grin grin grin

Baba leave am, me I dey catch my cruise.....

Shey Una dey see Static abi...

If I speak....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:33pm On Apr 21
Haaaa... Xavi subbed off Lewa in 63 minutes... Wowwww. Unbelievable. Him don get mind
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:34pm On Apr 21
ThierryJay:

OK maybe I missed his part. It was because I remember that the much-maligned Andre Gomes then was mostly credited for the move that led to Messi's last minute goal.

Yeah he was and deserved to. He gave a very solid pass to Alba. The timing was really perfect which enabled Alba to clearly put it on Messi's path.

Suarez did a solid job too. E body one player like that inside the box during the move. They all did well sha!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 9:34pm On Apr 21
oliverano:

....and Lewandowski

In essence the weak links in the team. Seems MATS recently decided to adopt Gianluigi Buffon's style of not diving whenever an attempt was going to result in a goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:35pm On Apr 21
udatso:
Haaaa... Xavi subbed off Lewa in 63 minutes... Wowwww. Unbelievable. Him don get mind

We'll learn but I hope it won't be too late...

See them below

....and Lewandowski

(1) (2) (3) ... (6169) (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.