Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,728 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4673087 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6213) (6214) (6215) (6216) (6217) (6218) (6219) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:19am On May 25
Sacking xavi is the best decision Barcelona has made in years.
This is the first time a club will be signing a new coach and opposition teams are already afraid.

I have always said this that we have one of the most dangerous squad in the world but what we lack is a good coach.
I see flick staying in this club for many many years, you might think i am kidding but kid will do to Spanish league the way Manchester City has done to the premier league and he will get Barcelona several uefa champions league trophies back to back and back to back and back to back.
I said it few weeks ago that the reign of Madrid in Spain and Europe is over and Barcelona with this squad will soon take over and i ain't even capping, this is not over confidence, i am telling you that Barcelona is back and Europe about to feel the rise of the catalan Tigers.

When i said that mbappe won't win the balloon d'or and laliga and uefa champions league even if he goes to Madrid and stay for 6 years, this is what i am talking about,
This season's laliga is the last madrid will win in Atleast 6 years from now.
Mark my words and screenshot this.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:23am On May 25
If you look at the way Barcelona played psg and the way we played Madrid in our last match, you will realise how this squad can make history but something is just missing, we lack a coach that's fit for these players.

These Barcelona's players are very very good and i ain't writing this because i am a cule, i am writing this as a football lover.
We have Infact the most dangerous players in the world but there are some few pieces just missing and with flick, i now see a man that can identify the missing pieces and put them together.
Why do you all think he rejected bayern Munich and Chelsea?

Because he saw our squad and he saw a gold mine.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 7:11am On May 25
Am a barca fan but never conclude dat the reign of Madrid is over. Never say that they can't win ucl with mbappe. It is us that should buckle our shoe instead of predicting their downfall which won't happen for now. grin
OhBritannia:
This is the first time a club will be signing a new coach and opposition teams are already afraid.

I have always said this that we have one of the most dangerous squad in the world but what we lack is a good coach.
I see flick staying in this club for many many years, you might think i am kidding but kid will do to Spanish league the way Manchester City has done to the premier league and he will get Barcelona several uefa champions league trophies back to back and back to back and back to back.
I said it few weeks ago that the reign of Madrid in Spain and Europe is over and Barcelona with this squad will soon take over and i ain't even capping, this is not over confidence, i am telling you that Barcelona is back and Europe about to feel the rise of the catalan Tigers.

When i said that mbappe won't win the balloon d'or and laliga and uefa champions league even if he goes to Madrid and stay for 6 years, this is what i am talking about,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 7:21am On May 25
If flick have been pushing for Barcelona means he can honestly see what the team is missing what am curious about is his transfer demands
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 7:33am On May 25
OhBritannia:

The way you confidently type rubbish.

He say na mark my words😂

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:52am On May 25
Away from Flick, can the hospital merchants handle his intense training session? I'm talking about the like of Pedro and Dejong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 8:39am On May 25
a4turitoroman:

The way you confidently type rubbish.

He say na mark my words😂
I haven't laughed so hard like this for a while.

It's his confidence for me😂

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:53am On May 25
abduleez1:

The thing dey vex person na....

Na Xavi attitude and him talk talk dey make the thing worse each day. I can remember the animosity fans had for Koeman with each and every interview the man had in his final season before his sack.

Xavi worse so tey him go blame grass.
Imagine team wey Araujo go calm down talk that nonsense after what he did. If na Koeman, you think say that yeye man no go call him name 150 times for interview for losing that match. Him get lucky say Xavi no get spine.

Xavi was just trying to please players and it back fired so bad.

I wish him well for the future though...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:07am On May 25
Choi! cheesy

En say na back to back and back to back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:06am On May 25
OhBritannia:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha.....Oh Britannia!!!!

It's a funny/great read but I'll take solace from the fact that in 2022 you wrote a longer missive and you were mocked for it as well. People called you different names when you said Argentina will still win the World cup despite losing to Saudi in the first game. You were so damm sure.

I remember after the win Vs Australia you said it was a done deal and Argentina will go on to win it.

With all that said, what you have here is really funny not gonna lie.

Oh Britannia!!! 😂

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 10:47am On May 25
Let's not forget that today is barca feminine ucl final. Visca barca cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vischy: 11:03am On May 25
OhBritannia:

Endrick and Mbappe coming in and you're saying this Barca squad will win la Liga and ucl back to back?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:07am On May 25
Vischy:

Endrick and Mbappe coming in and you're saying this Barca squad will win la Liga and ucl back to back?

He might have said too much ,But calm down with endrick and watch him play in Europe first abeg

Even arda guler looks more of a threat than I have ever seen endrick be ,but you people won’t let us hear world because of Brazil PR

As for mbappe he is very good ,so no comment about him .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vischy: 11:09am On May 25
andrewbaba44:

He might have said too much ,But calm down with endrick and watch him play in Europe first abeg

Even arda guler looks more of a threat than I have ever seen endrick be ,but you people won’t let us hear world because of Brazil PR

As for mbappe he is very good ,so no comment about him .

That's the whole point,real Madrid is far better than Barca squad. They have the depth too so much arda guler is a bench warmer including camavinga and they're still going big in the transfer market.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:14am On May 25
Fresh air everywhere...

Now I want to see the Pedri that dominated Euro 2020 under Enrique. Na Xavi turn you to indomie, but I trust Flick to fix you soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 11:18am On May 25
Pedri, Gavi, Lopez, lamine, cubarsi....... I wish them best of luck cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:05pm On May 25
Vischy:

That's the whole point,real Madrid is far better than Barca squad. They have the depth too so much arda guler is a bench warmer including camavinga and they're still going big in the transfer market.

Na 11 VS 11 Dey play

Na so una talk say xavi no go smell anything for Spain ,after 1 more year you guys are back again .

My brother time will tell no worry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 12:27pm On May 25
OhBritannia:

Barca to take over with mediocre players like Cretinous Fermin and ini Edo? grin grin

Pass that blunt to the left hand side bruh - that strain is too strong for you grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mahvie: 1:02pm On May 25
OhBritannia:

Boss, I love your optimism but calm down small.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 5:15pm On May 25
Moral lesson on today's fa match in England: no team is above collecting. It only takes a good coach with determination. With the way man u started dis season, who will think they can beat a whole city to win a trophy? Same thing for Barcelona. I believe in my squad. Some people call them school children, but na the same children score for man u. We are Barcelona. We have the players. No player or coach is above of defeat. Gavi, lamine, Lopez and Co no be joke. Let's do it next season. Gracias!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:23pm On May 25
Barça femeni scores, Aitana baby, 😍
can today be the first time we beat Lyon?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:25pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

Barca to take over with mediocre players like Cretinous Fermin and ini Edo? grin grin

Pass that blunt to the left hand side bruh - that strain is too strong for you grin cheesy

Baba wetin you and this Fermin boy get gangan, je ka soro grin
That's our highest scoring midfielder this season oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 6:26pm On May 25
I hope so. Our girls tried dis season cool
Kilishihunter:
Barça femeni scores, can today be the first time we beat Lyon?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:27pm On May 25
Ijustwantto:
Moral lesson on today's fa match in England: no team is above collecting. It only takes a good coach with determination. With the way man u started dis season, who will think they can beat a whole city to win a trophy? Same thing for Barcelona. I believe in my squad. Some people call them school children, but na the same children score for man u. We are Barcelona. We have the players. No player or coach is above of defeat. Gavi, lamine, Lopez and Co no be joke. Let's do it next season. Gracias!

Omo, I shock oooh. How manure a.k.a ngozi United take beat Manchester City
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 6:28pm On May 25
Kilishihunter:

Baba wetin you and this Fermin boy get gangan, je ka soro grin
That's our highest scoring midfielder this season oh

It's the way y'all have gone from praising great players like Ronaldihno, Eto, Messi, Suarez,etc to "forcefully" looking for positives in players with funny names that are clearly not there yet, all in the name of la masia Philosophy

Like how can you go from praising Iniesta to hyping cretinous Fermin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:29pm On May 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Omo, I shock oooh. How manure a.k.a ngozi United take beat Manchester City
By defending well and taking their chances on the counter, they deserved their trophy today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:30pm On May 25
Ijustwantto:
I hope so. Our girls tried dis season cool
Abi na, at least as our men don fail us make our girls do us proud as e dey hot, after all all na Barça, those girls dey worry ooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:32pm On May 25
Kilishihunter:

By defending well and taking their chances on the counter, they deserved their trophy today

Congratulations to them. City lose guard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 6:32pm On May 25
Aitana bonmati. Barca is about to win ucl oooo grin cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:35pm On May 25
AdisaOwala:

It's the way y'all have gone from praising great players like Ronaldihno, Eto, Messi, Suarez,etc to "forcefully" looking for positives in players with funny names that are clearly not there yet, all in the name of la masia Philosophy

Like how can you go from praising Iniesta to hyping cretinous Fermin grin
But Fermin is our highest scoring midfielder this season na, it's not every time lamasia would produce a Golden generation like back then and we are facing financial difficulties to get the players we desire so we'll look inhouse and hype the good ones na baba, Upon all the money your club expended it's two players from your academy that turned up to give you your trophy today, two players with a very bright future you guys didn't spend €0 on
Fermin has goals and a MOTM award in the UCL
He's scored goals against atletico madrid and vardrid in the league and is our highest goalscoring midfielder with 10 goals, someone we've been missing since rakitic, tell me why we won't hype him na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 6:43pm On May 25
Leave dem alone. Na we get dem, na we dey hype dem. Or is fermine Lopez and other LA masia boys a joke to him? cool
Kilishihunter:

But Fermin is our highest scoring midfielder this season na, it's not every time lamasia would produce a Golden generation like back then and we are facing financial difficulties to get the players we desire so we'll look inhouse and hype the good ones na baba, Upon all the money your club expended it's two players from your academy that turned up to give you your trophy today, two players with a very bright future you guys didn't spend €0 on
Fermin has goals and a MOTM award in the UCL
He's scored goals against atletico madrid and vardrid in the league and is our highest goalscoring midfielder with 10 goals, someone we've been missing since rakitic, tell me why we won't hype him na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:48pm On May 25
Barcelona are interested in German goalkeeper Mio Backhaus (20), who was scouted locally by the Catalans several times this season. The 1.94 meter tall goalkeeping talent from Werder Bremen attracted attention with outstanding performances at FC Volendam during his loan in the Eredivisie and was named the best goalkeeper of the season despite relegation.

[@berger_pj]
At least this news suppose sweet oliverano and ohbrittania grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6213) (6214) (6215) (6216) (6217) (6218) (6219) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.