Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577165 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Na wa oh! is this how madrid will reach another final? but I'm 100% sure they won't win!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Eruditor:

Nobody is underestimating Barca. On the otherhand you are the one underestimating other teams. If we are to compare our head to head against Real Madrid this season we lost 4-3. Yet the average blaugaruna like you will tell you they expect to beat Madrid over 2 legs in a UCL semi final draw.

Ok let us look at Porto and Shaktar the supposed easy opponents that Bayern faced. Surely we would have qualified over both teams, but would we have put 7 goals or 6 goals past each team at the nou camp? The answer is No (and not because we don't have the talent to, but because we have missed a lot of chances in many games- which Bayern haven't).

Remember that Bayern went to Rome and put 7 past the Italians as well. Would Barca have done that this year? No. For the same reason as above. So imagine a situation where we gift Bayern the odd 5 chances in any game both home and away. The odds say they would take 2 or 3 of them and we would take only 1 or 2 of ours (even if we outplay them).

Please be objective. We want Juve because they do not create as many chances especially in the UCL. And their comparative lack of experience will work in our favor.
Am sorry to say this,but Ur post is just like them clueless EPL comments..
You are not even making sense to me..
N:B - we got BAYERN..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2015
This draw is shiit mayne. To get to the finals people, we need more than being ourselves. A combination of tactical genius and
converting chances as it comes would only lead us through. This Bayern team are goal machines, like honeric said, under-estimate any team @ ur own peril. If we can convert out chances, and remain tactically sound, we should be heading to the finals. If not, na Gobe oo!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Barcelona-Bayern will be played on Tuesday 5 May #fcblive #ucl Bayern-Barcelona on Wednesday 13 May
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2015
homesteady:
Na wa oh! is this how madrid will reach another final? but I'm 100% sure they won't win!
tongue tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
English Champion, we won. French Champion, we won. German Champion, your turn.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Krasid:
tongue tongue

Don't be so sure yet, I see Morata breaking your heart gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
homesteady:
Bad Belle is allowed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
philfearon:

Am sorry to say this,but Ur post is just like them clueless EPL comments..
You are not even making sense to me..
N:B - we got BAYERN..

No surprises. Pigs don't like pearls. I'd have been surprised if you did.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Austeenx:
I wanted Juventus for f++k sake.
The way Real will handle Juve, it'll be a serious hiding.
Don't be so sure...
Juventus has already won their league...They have only one focus now.....THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
eyoniggar:
This draw is shiit mayne. To get to the finals people, we need more than being ourselves. A combination of tactical genius and
converting chances as it comes would only lead us through. This Bayern team are goal machines, like honeric said, under-estimate any team @ ur own peril. If we can convert out chances, and remain tactically sound, we should be heading to the finals. If not, na Gobe oo!!

Word.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eruditor:

No surprises. Pigs don't like pearls. I'd have been surprised if you did.
Keep inflating your opinion bro,it won't change anything!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
homesteady:

They are not as good as they were last season when they won the UCL but they are still better than Juventus who got outplayed by Monaco in the second leg of their quarter final game.

If by some chance Juventus frustrate Real over both games and play penalties that would be a possible way for them to make it through.

I wanted Juventus... cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
coded01:

Nope... grin

Barca vs Real Madrid... cool

I never doubted Pep's inability to turn things around n did in splendid style... cheesy

But my Semi: Barca vs Bayern angry grin

Final: Barca vs Real Madrid... cool

For those that never believed, it was destiny... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
philfearon:

Keep inflating your opinion bro,it won't change anything!!

On the contrary, you are the one who only celebrates scorelines and not what you actually watched. If Bayern had beaten PSG 6-1 at the Allianz arena, you would have said they were easy opponents- that's how insular you are. Your posts reek it.

Some of us can differentiate between our love for the club and how to manage our expectations. I can prove it. Bring your posts when we had to play Bayern in 2013. I am sure you expected us to beat them 5-1 over both legs like we did in 2009. I am sure because you are making the same exaggerations now and accusing others of doing same. Risible init?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
coded01:

Really! shocked

You no even shame... angry

No bi u dey talk about Pep like say na e fault if una no qualify... lipsrsealed

I believe Pep will deliver n he did it in flying colors... cool
Na who I for blame? Abeg carry mat go sleep! He has achieved the barest minimum. The real battle starts on the 5th
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
philfearon:

Don't be so sure...
Juventus has already won their league...They have only one focus now.....THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!
last season Bayern Munich already won there league when der were given five alive by Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eruditor:

They are not as good as they were last season when they won the UCL but they are still better than Juventus who got outplayed by Monaco in the second leg of their quarter final game.

If by some chance Juventus frustrate Real over both games and play penalties that would be a possible way for them to make it through.

I wanted Juventus... cry
juve are weaker at penalties, except if Madrid are gonaa be also weaker and buffon magical.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bosville(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baba God WhY Me and bayern...setting dos dangerous players aside, Guardiola is another big threat...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
taiocol:
last season Bayern Munich already won there league when der were given five alive by Madrid
right that was due to defensive errors which juve wont be making as they have the best defensive line
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
taiocol:
@bolded!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
homesteady:
Barcelona-Bayern will be played on Tuesday 5 May #fcblive #ucl Bayern-Barcelona on Wednesday 13 May
is this the real draw outcome?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
homesteady:
all weapon fashion against madrid shall not prosper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
homesteady:
spain champion we won, who the fvck is italy champion to us?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
pamcode:
right that was due to defensive errors which juve wont be making as they have the best defensive line
if monaco can score 1, madrid can score 5
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
homesteady:
A very positive comic. Relief
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
pamcode:
Story Story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Worry not, people. Next season still dey. grin grin

My only prayer is: The goals shouldn't be too much. I hate it when a Spanish club is being flogged mercilessly. Make una try defend small too... and make una try score one goal abeg. Don't go out there and embarrass La Liga. Biko!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bayern are getting the ultimate beating of their life come 5th. MSN will show no mercy. I have watched this Bayern side often, I can't see how we can't beat them blue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Iaz93 post=33058493]Worry not, people. Next season still dey. grin grin

My only prayer is: The goals shouldn't be too much. I hate it when a Spanish club is being flogged mercilessly. Make una try defend small too... and make una try score one goal abeg. Don't go out there and embarrass La Liga. Biko!wicked! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin Some people can dream sha. Make una just jejeli concentrate for una La Liga, before you guys end up with only CDR.. or Nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
philfearon:

Don't be so sure...

Bayern Munich also have only one focus; Eliminating Barcelona. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.