Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577934 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Another easy one for Mad-rid... cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Austeenx:

Bayern Munich also have only one focus; Eliminating Barcelona. undecided
And by what measure, standard and yardstick will they eliminate Barca? It's so funny how some guys so much overate this Bayern team. What exactly is so spectacular about them please?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
sebod:

And by what measure, standard and yardstick will they eliminate Barca? It's so funny how some guys so much overate this Bayern team. What exactly is so spectacular about them please?

They'll eliminate Barcelona because Enrique will decide to use a double pivot in those games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
I like and I'm equally amused at the overconfidence on display here. More mouth was made the last time out. While we might not have MSN but we have Robben, Mueller, Goetze and Lewandowski barring any injuries we also have Phillip Lahm, Alcantara in the midfield also Schweinsteiger who has Messi's pincode.

Not forgetting your former coach who would want to prove a point. Its a 50-50 tie with both teams equally matched, you might argue Bayern has weaknesses but you guys do too! guys are talking about the Porto first leg but I saw the Valencia game and even the second leg vs PSG all I'd say is if una try that one with Bayern Eni duro wo tan. Its a toss-up and neither team is a clear favorite
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Bayern are getting the ultimate beating of their life come 5th. MSN will show no mercy. I have watched this Bayern side often, I can't see how we can't beat them blue.
Hahaha even you! Some things would never change
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iaz93:
Worry not, people. Next season still dey. grin grin

My only prayer is: The goals shouldn't be too much. I hate it when a Spanish club is being flogged mercilessly. Make una try defend small too... and make una try score one goal abeg. Don't go out there and embarrass La Liga. Biko!
I see bayern giving barka another humiliating defeat.Pep knows their team inside-out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Uricas(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Bayern are getting the ultimate beating of their life come 5th. MSN will show no mercy. I have watched this Bayern side often, I can't see how we can't beat them blue.
like you didn't see when you drink 7up undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Uricas:

like you didn't see when you drink 7up undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:
I like and I'm equally amused at the overconfidence on display here. More mouth was made the last time out. While we might not have MSN but we have Robben, Mueller, Goetze and Lewandowski barring any injuries we also have Phillip Lahm, Alcantara in the midfield also Schweinsteiger who has Messi's pincode.

Not forgetting your former coach who would want to prove a point. Its a 50-50 tie with both teams equally matched, you might argue Bayern has weaknesses but you guys do too! guys are talking about the Porto first leg but I saw the Valencia game and even the second leg vs PSG all I'd say is if una try that one with Bayern Eni duro wo tan. Its a toss-up and neither team is a clear favorite
I hear Badstuber is out for the season and that it would be Dante all the way! I can almost hear Suarez licking his lips. grin grin You saw us against Valencia? But we won! You guyz will soon know again what it means to face a fully fit Messi and Neymar. This is not a 50-50 tie but a 65-35 tie in Barca favour. So much have changed since last we met. I'm sure Messi and co would do anything to set the record straight ones and for all. Guardiola would never assemble the same team as he did in Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don't know for other people, but my mind is so full of vengeance!
And I believe all our players also have a mind full of vengeance!
Messi, iniesta, pique, Alves, Alba........ will want to avenge the 7-0 defeat

then Neymar will also want to avenge for Brazil!

this alone is enough motivation for the players to bring out their best A+ game!
If Messi could track back during Man city game, then he will even do more during this game!

Chaiii!!!!!! I believe we are winning the tie!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:

Hahaha even you! Some things would never change
MSN would prove to be the ultimate difference. Your quaking and trembling defence will have no where to hide.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
I also forgot to add that Messi won't fancy losing to the Germans again!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IFELEKE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hi fellow Cules,
I was downcast when a subordinate gave me the pairings with a smirk on his face...It brought back memories best forgotten... I am however glad to be here feeding on positive energy and I believe we have a realistic chance of nicking it this time...
I salute you all!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
under-estimate Bayern at ur own peril. But Bayern will meet a different Barca this time around! Something tells me that the team that takes their chances more will win! I hope we show Bayern that we are not Porto,neither are we the same Barca of 2012. Up Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think it's a 50-50 tie. Bayern I think have the edge playing the second leg at home. But anyone talking about 7-0 the last time is either being mischievous or knows nothing about the game! Barcelona beat madrid 5-0 sometime ago, did anyone think it will always be that way? Athletico ladecimated real 4-0 the last time and then what happened 2 nights ago? Then the most deluded people here are the real madrid fan boys. The think juve would bend over and take it in the *** from them! They forget too soon how dortmund almost disgraced them Last season and how schalke almost humbled them in round 2,and they think they're home and dry. It will be an el classico final.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Austeenx:

Bayern Munich also have only one focus; Eliminating Barcelona. undecided
After playing against:
Athletico Madrid
Sevilla
Man City
Valencia
Real Madrid
PSG;
Without loosing anyone,only a fool will doubt Barca's ability of winning Bayern(might not be comfortably though)...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
AjanleKoko:
Most of you cules are talking smack. Are you guys really watching these games?

Bayern go beat us oh. I don't trust Enrique. His secret desire has been to switch to 4-2-3-1 with double pivot. Every time he has tried it, the result has been horrible. The only area where he has done well in my view is managing player fitness. Our guys have relatively come to the business end

We have been mostly better due to our fearsome attack, which can easily be neutralized by cutting off supply, as well as e. We don't have the players to control the middle of the park. Check out the last Clasico and the game against Valencia. We won both games, but the slimmest margins of errors, coupled with poor luck on the part of opposition.

Yeah, we won, but one thing was clear to me from both games: against really tough opposition, Lucho doesn't prepare matches very well. He comes with a pre-conceived idea of how he wants to play, not based on how the opponent will play, and what the opponent's strengths are. Playing 4-2-3-1 against Valencia was a big mistake. A highly mobile, aggressive, and physical side that will press high up the pitch against our players, and will likely win 90% of 1v1 balls. We were very lucky to survive the first half without conceding at least 2 goals. He immediately corrected this in the second half by getting rid of Adriano (worst player on the pitch who could simply not cope with the pace of Sevilla players on the flank), moved Mathieu to the left, Mascherano to central, and Rakitic in at midfield, and the game evened out much better.

Pep knows the team very well, and he's someone that can prepare a game much better than Enrique. He also has aggressive ball players, better ball players than we do. All he has to do is put us under pressure, and force errors. Our team doesn't have the pace, the pressing intensity is not the same as it used to be, our play is more vertical now, and we don't have as many defensive-minded forwards or midfielders as Bayern does.

Its always easier to know those who have a tactical eye for the game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
philfearon:

After playing against:
Athletico Madrid
Sevilla
Man City
Valencia
Real Madrid
PSG;
Without loosing anyone,only a fool will doubt Barca's ability of winning Bayern(might not be comfortably though)...

Okay, then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:
MSN would prove to be the ultimate difference. Your quaking and trembling defence will have no where to hide.
MSN ko Gmail ni! we have Mueller, Robben, Goetze and Lewandowski.

Lewandowski the only man to score 4 goals against Real Madrid in one match! even your Messi in over 20 games has never achieved that.

Goetze the man who destroyed Messi's pipedream of becoming World Champion

And your defence is perfect? The one with Alves, Alba and Pique in it? You mean the same guys Robben and Mueller destroyed? I laugh in Catalan

Johnpaul88:
I hear Badstuber is out for the season and that it would be Dante all the way! I can almost hear Suarez licking his lips. grin grin You saw us against Valencia? But we won! You guyz will soon know again what it means to face a fully fit Messi and Neymar. This is not a 50-50 tie but a 65-35 tie in Barca favour. So much have changed since last we met. I'm sure Messi and co would do anything to set the record straight ones and for all. Guardiola would never assemble the same team as he did in Barca
Dude Badstuber has not even played 20 games this season so why you are rejoicing I don't know.

Of course you won but you and I know you cannot try that with Bayern.

Lol Messi wasn't fit the last time? Excuses! When he was fit nko? He still got shut down!

You have Neymar we have Mueller. Ain't nobody afraid of your Neymar

No be only change na APC. If you like give the tie 100-0 in favor of Barca you still have to show and prove on the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eruditor:

On the contrary, you are the one who only celebrates scorelines and not what you actually watched. If Bayern had beaten PSG 6-1 at the Allianz arena, you would have said they were easy opponents- that's how insular you are. Your posts reek it.

Some of us can differentiate between our love for the club and how to manage our expectations. I can prove it. Bring your posts when we had to play Bayern in 2013. I am sure you expected us to beat them 5-1 over both legs like we did in 2009. I am sure because you are making the same exaggerations now and accusing others of doing same. Risible init?
Anaghi eji enyo ele ola agba n'aka..
5th May is not far!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok Its Barcelona again. The toughest draw we could have got given our injury crisis.

I think Barcelona have the slight edge. They dont have any injuries, their players are in better form and they have the most potent strikeforce

Bayern is missing Alaba, Ribery, Badstuber . Robben Martinez, Benatia and Schweinsteriger are just coming back from injuries and are doubts

Not everything favours Barca though, The advantage Bayern has is Guardiola who is a better tactician than Lucho

To the tactics, Guardiola would most likely play 3-4-3 against Barca and would most likely sit deeper..

The key to Barca winning is to press our weakened defence line and target Dante and Alonso who are very error prone and slow.

AMong Barcelona strikers, Suarez is the one who does the most pressing and would be very key in these games

The key to Bayern winning is to set up deeper, and lob balls over Barcelona first line of press, Isolate Robben and Lewandoski with Barcelonas defenders especially in wide areas. Muller to close down Busquets and deny him time on the ball to pick out passes while Thiago dictates play

Its going to be a very good matchup There would be no blow outs like 7-0 this time, I expect a close game in Nou Camp and both teams go all out in Munich

This would be great games for Pep and Thiago.

If Bayern doesnt win, I would rather Barcelona win than Madrid. To be honest Barca have played tough teams all through and made it past them,

See you on the pitch. All these 65-35, 95-5 ends the moment referee blows the whistle and it becomes 11-11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
I think the most important game right now is
RCD Espanyol vs FC Barcelona. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:

MSN ko Gmail ni! we have Mueller, Robben, Goetze and Lewandowski.

With the exception of Lewy,Shey all of them were fit when Madrid hammered you guys last season(whilst you were busy coasting home with relatively easy draws along)?
Against Shaktar and Porto,you guys were shit in Ur away matches..In your return leg,u guys needed a much contemptuous red card in order to come to life against Shaktar..
And then u guys used 26 minutes to score 5 goals against a silly Porto team(which Uefa should look into cuz those goals are all suspicious, considering that u guys couldn't score them earlier in the first leg),and all of a sudden u think u guys are favorites?
Keep dreaming ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ok Its Barcelona again. The toughest draw we could have got given our injury crisis.

I think Barcelona have the slight edge. They dont have any injuries, their players are in better form and they have the most potent strikeforce

Bayern is missing Alaba, Ribery, Badstuber . Robben Martinez, Benatia and Schweinsteriger are just coming back from injuries and are doubts

Not everything favours Barca though, The advantage Bayern has is Guardiola who is a better tactician than Lucho

To the tactics, Guardiola would most likely play 3-4-3 against Barca and would most likely sit deeper..

The key to Barca winning is to press our weakened defence line and target Dante and Alonso who are very error prone and slow.

AMong Barcelona strikers, Suarez is the one who does the most pressing and would be very key in these games

The key to Bayern winning is to set up deeper, and lob balls over Barcelona first line of press, Isolate Robben and Lewandoski with Barcelonas defenders especially in wide areas. Muller to close down Busquets and deny him time on the ball to pick out passes while Thiago dictates play

Its going to be a very good matchup There would be no blow outs like 7-0 this time, I expect a close game in Nou Camp and both teams go all out in Munich

If Bayern doesnt win, I would rather Barcelona win than Madrid. To be honest Barca have played tough teams all through and made it past them,

See you on the pitch. All these 65-35, 95-5 ends the moment referee blows the whistle and it becomes 11-11
Your head is correct bro....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iaz93: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
See 'em shouting MSN. grin Like Bayern no get evil men too.. grin I pity una sha. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

A very balanced analysis! I see the game more of a midfield battle, with Thiago key. Our weak link in defence is Alves but he could be key in attack. I'm sure that if Enrique sticks with Iniesta, Busquets and Rakitic in midfield, we will edge the possession battle. Our trident attack would overwhelm a depleted Bayern defence. Pep would generally be happy to lose against Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
MSN is the best in the world! All these things you people are calling here; some are calling benzema and Ronaldo, some are calling robben and muller. Abegi MSN is the best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Austeenx:

They'll eliminate Barcelona because Enrique will decide to use a double pivot in those games.

Funny enough, that's one of few ways to beat them- a prototype 4-2-2-2 in the mould of a 4-3-1-2. Busquets and Rakitic laying siege from deep, and Iniesta,Messi playing from the middle,and running at Dante and Boateng, thus, allowing the twin strike force of Neymar Jnr and Suarez opening up space in the outer layers of the final third. It's a very tight contest though and would bore down to the team that converts it's chances. We're clear favourites tho, but we must know a lot is at stake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Guardiola:" FC Barcelona is the best team in the world at the moment."

Franz Beckenbauer: "Barca are the favourites for me, It's not that Bayern do not stand a chance, but they are not the favourites."

May never reach sef mind games don start. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
philfearon:

With the exception of Lewy,Shey all of them were fit when Madrid hammered you guys last season(whilst you were busy coasting home with relatively easy draws along)?
Against Shaktar and Porto,you guys were shit in Ur away matches..In your return leg,u guys needed a much contemptuous red card in order to come to life against Shaktar..
And then u guys used 26 minutes to score 5 goals against a silly Porto team(which Uefa should look into cuz those goals are all suspicious, considering that u guys couldn't score them earlier in the first leg),and all of a sudden u think u guys are favorites?
Keep dreaming ...
Hahaha this is like night of a thousand laughs. Madrid are not Barcelona so this your comparison na offside. All I know is we beat this Barcelona team by 7 goals which was a more severe and devastating beatdown

We might have been shyte against Porto and Shakhtar away but that is the beauty of the Champions League your home-ties are there to correct them. Didn't you get beat by an ageing Milan at the San Siro as well? Even in your treble-winning season your away record has always been poor.

Contentious red card indeed. When Demichelis fouled Messi outside the box last year and he got a red card and Barca a penalty you didn't chat this megedefegede

Its a bit rich talking about conspiracies when you are a fan of a club popularly known as Uefalona.

Neither team are favorites. If you choose to beat your chest like a Silverback on Nairaland be my guest. However remember no amount of braggadocio would influence the results on the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
bykebyke:
Guardiola:" FC Barcelona is the best team in the world at the moment."

Franz Beckenbauer: "Barca are the favourites for me, It's not that Bayern do not stand a chance, but they are not the favourites."

May never reach sef mind games don start. angry
We don't mind being the underdogs. We were the last time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:

We don't mind being the underdogs. We were the last time
This isn't "last time".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.