Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,156 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4650646 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (6223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2015
thank GOD it's almost over!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2015
Neymar should have scored naaaaa!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spencer63(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
The coach killed the match the moment he removed suarex
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2015
WE ARE GOING TO BERLIN!!!!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
Can't wait to know our next victim!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 12, 2015
Dear Mehdi Benatia,

You could have gone to Berlin with us.

Sincerely,
Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geewynn(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2015
homesteady:
WE ARE GOING TO BERLIN!!!!!!!!
mtcheeeew.....enrique made it a boring qualification
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2015
Barcelona have reached the Champions League final by beating the champions of England, France and Germany in the knock-out stage #fcblive

Congratz cules, we really deserve to be in Berlin!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
homesteady:
Neymar should have scored naaaaa!
I had already stood up shouting goal, goal, goal only to see him pass to Messi.
The match was not easy for the boys I must confess, I salute Bayern players for their courage and Pep for such a wonderful game plan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 9:57pm On May 12, 2015
I am so relieved we went through. I made enemies on this thread because I expressed my trepidations. You guys may have to get used to it because that is how I support Barca especially as you all are aware I wasn't a fan of Luis Enrique when he was first signed.

After the 3-0 game at Nou Camp I was sure we were through. It doesn't matter who qualifies tomorrow. We look clutch for the title. I hope Juve knock RM out shaaa.

Forza Barça!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2015
Later, they will say Guardiola is a fraud.
And I don't even want to start with the substitution of Suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
I just have one post match comment:
Why was Suarez substituted?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bosville(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
Here i come Berlin Visca Barca.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2015
I just watched Busquets cause 3 goals. This guy is really useless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
philfearon:
Just to prove a point to Pedro. smiley He should just maintain his post on the bench.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2015
philfearon:
SLIGHT HAMSTRING INJURY. lets just be praying he's ok for athletico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2015
One of, if not the worst game I've seen of barca this season. And let it be known, Lucho would win trophies, but its simply because he has the best players in the world at his disposal. Those players are out to make name for themselves. He should go And learn how to read games from the best; Pep.

Footnote:
1. I said it last week and I'd say it again; Pep is the best coach in the world. Overcoming a 0-3 first leg deficit is a tad difficult but he was tactically superior over 2 legs.

2. Lucho had no answer to Bayern's high line Approach. At the second half, I knew we'd lose the match.

3. L. Suarez substitution at the time it was made was the dumbest decision any coach could make. Why remove a player who gave you 2 first half assists just right into the second half. And the player is your biggest threat on the night!

4. A. Iniesta wasn't in the game. He gave away the ball more times than the ball boys. He had I. Rakitic covering more ground for him. Busquets too lost grip and was outdone by X. Alonso.

5. Bayern played with 5 ball playing men in the middle to Barca's 3 during the second half, why then pit god-Messi as the top 9? Its clear as day he'd not get service from the middle. They have more men to nullify the supposed final balls from the midfield.

6. T. Stegen is not to blame for any of the goals. M. Benatia was unmarked for the first goal. The midfield was nonexistent for the other goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
philfearon:

I think Suarez was substituted to weaken us and reduce the potency of our strike-force. Same with the introduction of a double pivot. Enrique did these two things to alter our game and save his brother's (Guardiola) job and reputation. We were lucky it didn't backfire. This was more like a high-level form of match-fixing. This is my personal opinion though; I might be wrong afterall

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
Austeenx:
Later, they will say Guardiola is a fraud.
And I don't even want to start with the substitution of Suarez.
Suarez had a discomfort in his leg, he was taken off as precaution.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2015
The lucho gate scandal!...

1st I'm angry @neymar
2nd I'm angry @lucho
3rd I'm angry @pedro
4th I'm angry at busi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bosville(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2015
Enrique can be stupidly funny at times sha, what was he thinking?? He underrated bayern by bringing pedro in...Smh.... thank God we didn't trash most of our chances tonight...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:24pm On May 12, 2015
Spencer63:
The coach killed the match the moment he removed suarex
Gbam! I don't know if there was a knock or something, but he shouldn't have brought in Pedro. Take Suarez off, bring in Xavi so we could crowd the midfield. Messi could then roam from flank to the centre of attack.

Anywayz, no need crying over spilt milk. It's over already.

Berlin here we come!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2015
Mcleo007:
One of, if not the worst game I've seen of barca this season. And let it be known, Lucho would win trophies, but its simply because he has the best players in the world at his disposal. Those players are out to make name for themselves. He should go And learn how to read games from the best; Pep.

Footnote:
1. I said it last week and I'd say it again; Pep is the best coach in the world. Overcoming a 0-3 first leg deficit is a tad difficult but he was tactically superior over 2 legs.

2. Lucho had no answer to Bayern's high line Approach. At the second half, I knew we'd lose the match.

3. L. Suarez substitution at the time it was made was the dumbest decision any coach could make. Why remove a player who gave you 2 first half assists just right into the second half. And the player is your biggest threat on the night!

4. A. Iniesta wasn't in the game. He gave away the ball more times than the ball boys. He had I. Rakitic covering more ground for him. Busquets too lost grip and was outdone by X. Alonso.

5. Bayern played with 5 ball playing men in the middle to Barca's 3 during the second half, why then pit god-Messi as the top 9? Its clear as day he'd not get service from the middle. They have more men to nullify the supposed final balls from the midfield.

6. T. Stegen is not to blame for any of the goals. M. Benatia was unmarked for the first goal. The midfield was nonexistent for the other goals.
Trash!
Would you rather Enrique was superior tactically and we crash out? Sometimes, I wonder how some of us argue here. Enrique achieved our objectives to make UCL final. That should be enough. Do you imagine he would just substitute Suarez if he had no discomfort?
Be happy we made final again and on course to win the treble. Don't be sore!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:26pm On May 12, 2015
sebod:
Barcelona have reached the Champions League final by beating the champions of England, France and Germany in the knock-out stage #fcblive

Are we gonna beat the Italian champions to get the crown? Remains to be seen. Tomorrow will tell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
Congrats Barcelona

Hope you win the trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
Coded01 how far make we meet for Berlin ? grin
Better lose this game than atletico abi wetin you think ?
El classico final cool cool BARCA champion cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
2 goals; Passes: from Messi-Suarez-Neymar... cool

Barca vs Real Madrid UCL Final... cool

Suarez is such a selfless Player... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 10:29pm On May 12, 2015
sebod:

barca deserve to win the trophy ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:31pm On May 12, 2015
fredoooooo:
Coded01 how far make we meet for Berlin ? grin
Better lose this game than atletico abi wetin you think ?
El classico final cool cool BARCA champion cool cool

Padi mi you gerri jare! grin wink

Oya lets parri in Alianz a day b4 finals... grin

Abi wetin u think? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Are we gonna beat the Italian champions to get the crown? Remains to be seen. Tomorrow will tell.
I don't have problem with whichever team comes out victorious tomorrow. I personally prefer Madrid because we know them in and out. But Juve aren't push overs too, so let them slug it out. May the beter team meet us in Berlin!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
yourangel:

I think Suarez was substituted to weaken us and reduce the potency of our strike-force. Same with the introduction of a double pivot. Enrique did these two things to alter our game and save his brother's (Guardiola) job and reputation. We were lucky it didn't backfire. This was more like a high-level form of match-fixing. This is my personal opinion though; I might be wrong afterall
Might be wrong? I think you are very wrong! My opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (6223) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.