Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669600 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
This second half nr go well.. e just spoil my slip
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
Cules, this club is full of humility, they tempered mercy with removing gas off the pedal , congrats cules, final ticket to Berlin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Congrats Barcelona

Hope you win the trophy.
Thanks. We will win!!

You guyz gave Barca a great game. You depart the competition with your head held high and Pep earns a much deserved respite grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 12, 2015
onuwaje:
This second half nr go well.. e just spoil my slip
Then cry your eyes out! Make certain you wear sack clothes tomorrow and do sit in ashes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:37pm On May 12, 2015
Flight tins! Lufthansa Airlines...Berlin... grin cheesy cool

I am taking my babe RaeMystix to Germany, First class! cheesy

Fredoooooo, is your wife mukina2 going with you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Might be wrong? I think you are very wrong! My opinion though.

Lol. I really do hope I'm wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:40pm On May 12, 2015
yourangel:

I think Suarez was substituted to weaken us and reduce the potency of our strike-force. Same with the introduction of a double pivot. Enrique did these two things to alter our game and save his brother's (Guardiola) job and reputation. We were lucky it didn't backfire. This was more like a high-level form of match-fixing. This is my personal opinion though; I might be wrong afterall
Honestly, let me just give Lucho the benefit of the doubt and believe what you wrote here. Because I see no reason why he should sub Suarez. His (Suarez) pressing is out of this world.

We were dominated totally in the second half and struggled to keep possession. For a side like Barcelona that is known and used to having possession to see less of the ball was quite nauseating. It could have been a draw tho.

Well, like I said initially, let me just give Lucho the benefit of the doubt and believe this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Trash!
Would you rather Enrique was superior tactically and we crash out? Sometimes, I wonder how some of us argue here. Enrique achieved our objectives to make UCL final. That should be enough. Do you imagine he would just substitute Suarez if he had no discomfort?
Be happy we made final again and on course to win the treble. Don't be sore!

You bromance with Lucho is well documented so I won't argue with you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
sebod:

I don't have problem with whichever team comes out victorious tomorrow. I personally prefer Madrid because we know them in and out. But Juve aren't push overs too, so let them slug it out. May the beter team meet us in Berlin!
Yeah... But I don't want Madrid. I would rather lose to Juve than to lose to Madrid. Not saying I wanna lose though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2015
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUNNY O! OR ARE SOME OF YOU HIGH TONIGHT? SUAREZ FELT A PAIN TO HIS HAMSTRING AND WE WERE LEADING BAYERN 5-1 AT THAT POINT, AND YOU'RE STILL ARGUING ABOUT ENRIQUE SUBBING SUAREZ? NA WA O!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2015
i want juve. madrid must not even breathe the air of berlin. give us juventus. forget form, or no form, an elclassico is always 50-50. anybody can win. if we dont win madrid winning it back to back would kill me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2015
McLeo and johnpaul, wha are u guys arguing about? Maybe you guys need to go online to find any breaking news as to why Suarez was subbed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:55pm On May 12, 2015
ddippset:
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUNNY O! OR ARE SOME OF YOU HIGH TONIGHT? SUAREZ FELT A PAIN TO HIS HAMSTRING AND WE WERE LEADING BAYERN 5-1 AT THAT POINT, AND YOU'RE STILL ARGUING ABOUT ENRIQUE SUBBING SUAREZ? NA WA O!
If this was the case, then it's okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
mcdreeezy:
If this was the case, then it's okay.
surely it is. suarez has a hamstring injury. lets pray he even makes the athletico game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
Mcleo007:

You bromance with Lucho is well documented so I won't argue with you.
Perfectionism in coaching and indeed any other sphere of life, doesn't exist. This is what you have to make up your mind to live with.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 11:00pm On May 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Nope it wasn't. We have officials at the back and also I think there is goal-line technology. It would have signaled the ref (with a vibe) even though he didn't see it

Thanks...

I later saw d replay...

One more step to the cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2015
yourangel:

I think Suarez was substituted to weaken us and reduce the potency of our strike-force. Same with the introduction of a double pivot. Enrique did these two things to alter our game and save his brother's (Guardiola) job and reputation. We were lucky it didn't backfire. This was more like a high-level form of match-fixing. This is my personal opinion though; I might be wrong afterall

hmmmm!
This could be true tho' gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2015
ddippset:
i want juve. madrid must not even breathe the air of berlin. give us juventus. forget form, or no form, an elclassico is always 50-50. anybody can win. if we dont win madrid winning it back to back would kill me.
Barca fans already shaking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
Krasid:
Barca fans already shaking.
shey your vocal cord don heal abi? you have recovered from the valencia shock abi? just go and pray to cross juve o!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Perfectionism in coaching and indeed any other sphere of life, doesn't exist. This is what you have to make up your mind to live with.

My points don't tend towards deriding a perfect coach, but that, Lucho is an average coach who's fortunate with the array of quality players in his squad. Give Lucho a Celta Vigo team and Pep, a Granada team, and let's see the slug. Pep would whip his a55 big time...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
Geewynn:
mtcheeeew.....enrique made it a boring qualification

how? after knocking out bayern?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:30pm On May 12, 2015
Guardiola: “Messi is incredible, back to his best as when I used to train him. He's the best player of all time. I can compare him with Pele... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
Mcleo007:

My points don't tend towards deriding a perfect coach, but that, Lucho is an average coach who's fortunate with the array of quality players in his squad. Give Lucho a Celta Vigo team and Pep, a Granada team, and let's see the slug. Pep would whip his a55 big time...
Whatever floats your boat!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2015
coded01:
Guardiola: “Messi is incredible, back to his best as when I used to train him. He's the best player of all time. I can compare him with Pele... cool
Felony! Messi should win copa america first, then he would have earned the right to be compared to Pele's right toes.Guardiola should shut up.He is a fraud.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2015
ddippset:
shey your vocal cord don heal abi? you have recovered from the valencia shock abi? just go and pray to cross juve o!
We will beat Juve, that i am sure of.After that we are coming for Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:47pm On May 12, 2015
ddippset:
surely it is. suarez has a hamstring injury. lets pray he even makes the athletico game.
He will. Hopefully.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 12, 2015
eyoniggar:
McLeo and johnpaul, wha are u guys arguing about? Maybe you guys need to go online to find any breaking news as to why Suarez was subbed.
If it was any other person that said that, I would have conveniently ignored him. But coming from Mcleo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
Mcleo007:

I am utterly disgusted with your statement, how can you meddle with such words against lucho? An average slowpoke'ó (special worse one) had assembled arguably the most expensive and quality squad @madrid, and he failed to win the UCL which was the core reason he was signed, and you dare label him ;average? A coach that is aiming for a possible treble? I think you really need to Apologize to fellow cules and leave a nice line on lucho's twitter page.

Pep and lucho should never be compared, everyone have their own era, pep had his, lucho's is ongoing, allow him prove himself overtime before downplaying his hardwork and tenacity that has brought us thus far in this crazy and hard season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:51pm On May 12, 2015
ddippset:
Well at least for now, the ban stands. Which means there won't be matches in the weekend. Although they are gonna meet again tomorrow. Let's see what comes outta it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2015
Krasid:
We will beat Juve, that i am sure of.After that we are coming for Barca.
see ya mouth. a squad which could only be spanish champions once in seven years, i repeat 7 years! you have mouth to talk! i dont blame you sha. i blame juve who missed all the chances to have made it 5-1 last week. thats why this guy here is still blabbing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2015
Krasid:
Felony! Messi should win copa america first, then he would have earned the right to be compared to Pele's right toes.Guardiola should shut up.He is a fraud.
graham souness just said the same thing yesterday. he has his opinion, he has his assh0le. you have your opinion, you have your assh0le. why dont you stick to your opinion and let gourdiola stick to his? or you want to have his assh0le as well? you want to have 2 assh0les?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2015
Krasid Neymar scored 8 of his 9 UCl goals against PSG and Bayern! Is he still a fraud?

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.