Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669550 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:44am On May 14, 2015
homesteady:
Evra warns Suarez: I'll shake your hand, but you'll feel my presence!

They have started! And we all know how it ends gringrin
Guess he needs to be reminded of the ffl games:

Manchester City
PSG
Madrid
And even Bayern

No be to make mouth finish him come punish you ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2015
B=bye
B=bye
C=champions League grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coolguyz(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2015
Krasid:
We will beat Juve, that i am sure of.After that we are coming for Barca.
. . . no certainty in football. Its 11 versus 11. . . grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:50am On May 14, 2015
pickabeau1:
Still no team can defend d UCL

Ref gave a soft pk though chiellini invited it

I prefer juve to the drama of d clasico

Me too. The thought of RM beating my team at Berlin to win the CL back to back spurred my support for Juventus.

Like you pointed out, the recent versions of El Classic haven't been purely football. They have been fraught with brawls, fightings and drama.

A Juventus VS FCB Final is more suitable and fun!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2015
That is the frustration with Cristiano Ronaldo. It seems Real Madrid are still geared up to play only for him. The money spent on James and Bale, and everyone else for that matter, is all to facilitate goals for Ronaldo; goals which hopefully will be enough to win matches and earn trophies for everyone. That has not been the case. There has been one league title in Ronaldo's time at Real. There has been one Champions League. In a six-year spell for a player of his calibre at a club like Real, that is a pitiful return. Yet he is about to be crowned all-time top goalscorer and has won the last two Ballons d'Or. There is something amiss. Ronaldo needs his team-mates to act as functionaries. They are there to give him goals. That is Plan A for Ronaldo and Plan A for whoever happens to be giving instructions in the dugout. When he is not on form, and he has not been consistent since January, then Madrid suffer badly. He has not demonstrated his ability lately to go by his full back and hit a shot at goal. He did not take a shot in the second half against Juventus and was marginalised on his station on the left wing.

http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/11691482

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015
pls who knows? how many goals have messi and ronaldo in 2015 CALENDAR YEAR?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:05am On May 14, 2015
With his 37 goals this season, Neymar would have been Barcelona's topscorer in 74 of the last 84 seasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:06am On May 14, 2015
ddippset:
pls who knows? how many goals have messi and ronaldo in 2015 CALENDAR YEAR?
Messi 30 goals.
Neymar 24 goals.
Penaldo 23 goals.
Suarez 21 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2015
The road to Berlin begins now..I want to witness my fourth champions league with this Beautiful Club...Visca El Barca.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 11:18am On May 14, 2015
"Scientists finally discover what Real Madrid's "BBC" means."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 11:21am On May 14, 2015
dearpreye:

Me too. The thought of RM beating my team at Berlin to win the CL back to back spurred my support for Juventus.

Like you pointed out, the recent versions of El Classic haven't been purely football. They have been fraught with brawls, fightings and drama.

A Juventus VS FCB Final is more suitable and fun!
Moreover MSN has a good chance against the old men of the old lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Messi 30 goals.
Neymar 24 goals.
Penaldo 23 goals.
Suarez 21 goals.
OK. THANKS.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 11:40am On May 14, 2015
The reason I didn't wish for an El Clasico final in Berlin:

The media hype would be too much, and this would put too much pressure on our players and the game's officials, especially the centre-referee. Worst of it, the match would create unnecessary media-fuelled competition between Messi and Ronaldo, as they (media) would dub it: "Berlin Final to determine the winner of FIFA Ballon d'Or 2015."

All of these would affect Messi's game, composure and team-play. Now, the pressure won't be too much and Messi won't be in direct competition with anyone in Juventus. So, we are going to enjoy a balanced game and the officials won't be put under undue pressure as well. Honestly, I prefer it this way. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:50am On May 14, 2015
La Liga strike suspended.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
Tval:
ha.. kilode? she be Bayern munich undecided

I wish I know why! lipsrsealed

But it's all good... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Thank GOD! Treble now loading. ................
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Yeah... We are gunning Atletico down this Sunday live at The Roman Calderon Stadium in Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:07pm On May 14, 2015
homesteady:

Thank GOD! Treble now loading. ................
You can say that again grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2015
Guillem Balague
@ GuillemBalague
Now the question is if the FA will call out their suspension of the competitions and will allow refs to go to games

Sigh undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Yeah... We are gunning Atletico down this Sunday live at The Roman Calderon Stadium in Madrid.
The winning streak against Atleti continues and La Liga will be coming to Catalunya sooner than expected! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmmn. How time flies

Thiago Alcantara must have looked at Rafinha at the final whistle on Tuesday night following Bayern
Munich's defeat and wished he could have been
wearing the same shirt as his brother. It is nearly two years since Thiago left Barcelona to join Pep
Guardiola at Bayern. While he has won two
Bundesliga titles as well as a DFB Pokal he must
wonder if his career is any better for having left
Camp Nou.

Thiago left Barcelona because he saw his path to the first team blocked by Xavi and Cesc Fabregas among others. With Xavi now firmly a substitute and Cesc having departed, there would surely have been more opportunity for Thiago to play, and make an impact, had he remained with Barca.

"It's the perfect club for any footballer to develop
and to grow, because as everybody knows La Masia
can give you stability; they take care of you when you leave home," he told Uefa last week. "They show you the affection you need when you leave home. You have the chance to study there and it makes you grow as a player and as a person."
He would fit very nicely indeed into this team too.
He has the ability on the ball, the work rate and that special touch of ingenuity required to excel. He knows Barcelona like the back of his hand and was initially expected to carry on the legacy of Xavi as well as his current coach Guardiola in the centre of Barca's midfield. He was impatient.
The truth of the matter is that Thiago's spell in
Bavaria has been cursed. When he has played, Bayern have looked complete and he was described by Pep as the only player he wanted to sign. However, he has been injured all too often and has had his recoveries interrupted by being mishandled.

Guardiola has only one more year left on his Bayern contract and is unlikely to sign a new one. Then what for Thiago? He is seen as emblematic of the Guardiola regime at Bayern. There may not be a place for him once Guardiola departs.
He will have his pick of the clubs but a player of his standing cannot simply be expected to slot in and start again. He demands a system be constructed to incorporate him. He would have had that at Barca but was in a rush for first team football.

Thiago has not played even half the number of games he would have expected to at Bayern. Had he remained patient he would probably have a
Champions League final to look forward to the first week in June.

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/11724182/?page=5

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2015
coded01:
To get to the final in Berlin, Juventus have had to see off Borussia Dortmund, Monaco and Real Madrid. In the group stage they finished in second place behind Atlético Madrid but ahead of Olympiacos and Malmö. The Italians are gunning for the treble as they are already league champions and finalists in the Coppa Italia... lipsrsealed

Juventus going for the treble too... shocked

What a final? cool

So one would have to deny the other the dream of winning the treble huh? What an Irony.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:21pm On May 14, 2015
eyoniggar:

So one would have to deny the other the dream of winning the treble huh? What an Irony.

2010 all over again. Bayern vs Inter. Two trebles on the line. Yummy tongue wink cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2015
coded01:

I wish I know why! lipsrsealed

But it's all good... wink
Stay safe bro wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
In the event that we win both la liga and Copa del Rey, whom do we play the Spanish super cup against next season? The league runner up or the Copa del Rey runner up?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
ddippset:
In the event that we win both la liga and Copa del Rey, whom do we play the Spanish super cup against next season? The league runner up or the Copa del Rey runner up?

I guess the runner up aka madead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:30pm On May 14, 2015
barackohandso:
Hmmmn. How time flies

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/11724182/?page=5
E pain me die say this guy comot for Barca oooooo. Has great vision. Runs well with the ball. His skill set is second to none. Imagine the run he had during the game at Munich, where he dazzled everyone that came his way with series of skills including step-overs...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
ddippset:
Cup runner-up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:57pm On May 14, 2015
^^

CDR Losing finalist.
This exact scenario happened in 2009.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
dmcdad:

Cup runner-up.

I think it's the copa runner up. We did same in 2009 and played the super cup against Sevilla
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2015
dmcdad:

E pain me die say this guy comot for Barca oooooo. Has great vision. Runs well with the ball. His skill set is second to none. Imagine the run he had during the game at Munich, where he dazzled everyone that came his way with series of skills including step-overs...

Tough luck for him huh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
ddippset:
Runner up of the copa

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.