Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669503 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:
As for those unbelievers... angry tongue

Barca vs Real Madrid...UCL Final... cool

I said it repeatedly that it's destiny! cheesy

I was an unbeliever. I am happy I was grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2015
homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! When last did you watch a barca game? 4 months ago? because it was during that January time that Messi and Suarez use to switch position! gringrin
that interchange of wings stopped long ago! It seems you are mistaking fluidity for interchange of wings!
Messi changes from his right wing to midfield and not to the no9 position! Maybe you should start checking players heat maps after every game!

This is clearly a waste of time..coming from someone who can't differentiate a question from a conclusion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2015
Austeenx:
Coded01, come here and defend the destiny you've been talking about.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
ddippset:
shey dey want to win la undecima? their fathers!
plus....Their left yansh there!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
3rd place match-
5th june 2015-
real madrid fc versus bayern munich-
referee- howard webb.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
Now that we have Juventus..i believe we should win this UCL if the boys play accordingly..
i wanted juve and here we have them in the finals.

Juventus are a technical side with strong midfielders and silly defenders.

Enough cards for 'em defenders with our trio.

I pity Chielini lolz..

Evra, another disgrace coming your way from Suarez and Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 13, 2015
Ronaldo's favourite drug. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 10:04pm On May 13, 2015
It's absolute nightmare for Madridistas as their club goes trophyless in a year that Barca is cruising for a Treblelistic Sextuplet. It's priceless cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:06pm On May 13, 2015
bykebyke:

SmH

grin tongue grin

Don't you think it would be sweeter if we certify their trophyless Season instead of Juventus... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
dearpreye:

It certainly doesn't look that way now a Juventus just scored.

grin tongue grin

Don't you think it would be sweeter if we certify their trophyless Season instead of Juventus... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
I'm happy we are not meeting Madrid, not that I'm afraid they'll win us oh, but I don't want to take any chances!

Their aerial play makes me to cringe, will Piqué and mash be able to cope with their aerial bombardment for full 90 minutes!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kradleber: 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
Krasid:
Stop hallucinating bro The leprechaun is not winning the treble/ballon d'or. Ronaldo will lead Madrid to UCL glory, probably scoring one of his trademark headers in the final and would retain the ballon d'or .The UCL is all we have to play for, you seriously think we would let that slip away.

I told you I'd reply fully after the match.

@bold1 :- We now know who's really hallucinating and day dreaming.

@bold2 :- Ronaldo netted a penalty but unfortunately it wasn't enough to see you through to the finals like you envisaged and prophesized.

Moral of the tale: Its a trophyless and barren season for both Ronaldo, Madrid and Madridistas

.Meanwhile Messi is winning the balon d'or for the fifth time and a well deserved treble.

If you still think that Ronaldo is winning the Balon d'or this year then I have nothing to say to you other than you need a thorough psychiatric examination . grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bosville(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
Madrid's trophyless season has been certified O...shoki ah! shoki Yeh!!!.....Who will join me on my trekking quest, I wan trek from Naija to Camp nou. Dis calls 4 Celebration. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
bykebyke:

I don't make predictions,I state facts cool

Cc:coded01 dmcdad

Mr. Man... Facts don't win matches... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:

grin tongue grin

Juve has already done that. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
Morientes would be so proud of Morata, if you know what I mean... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
philfearon:

Shey u don finally see am na...
Guess you are the unbeliever now!

grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:

Hehehe

Barcelona Vs Juventus

Berlin 2015. tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2015
Krasid:
Maradona: ''Cristiano is a predator in front of goal.You can't let Cristiano shoot anywhere in the opposition half.Goalkeepers are scared of him.You have to be honest, goalkeepers are scared of Cristiano.They are not so scared of Messi in those areas because he doesn't have the same power as Cristiano'' Finally, people are starting to see things clearly.By the time Madrid retain the UCL by beating barca in a CR7 show, more people will have a change of thought.
Mr Krasid, how market nau? I was really eagerly expecting to see that CR7 show, I thought he was gonna conjure a magic too to win the match only to see him pointing to his head after converting a PK and disappeared to thin air thereafter. The world best indeed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 13, 2015
La Liga In Our Pocket,
Copa Del Rey Final,
UCL Final.
Cules Be Like. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
coded01:

Bros, you never still explain that destiny wey you don' dey preach all these months. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
Austeenx:
Morientes would be so proud of Morata, if you know what I mean... grin cheesy
Waooooh I know bro, thanks for reminding us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 13, 2015
I'm going straight to marca.com. grin
And let someone put Krasid and Carlo Garganese on suicide watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
Eruditor:

I was an unbeliever. I am happy I was grin
you are am barca fan bro,right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2015
Thank you Juventus! grin grin

It's gonna be an epic final!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:16pm On May 13, 2015
pamcode:
you are am barca fan bro,right?

Yea...the unbeliever there is in relation to Coded's false prophecy. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2015
funkyjms:

lol...go take lectures from scanteegrin
lol help me tell them o, men of little faith, i made a comment on madrid thread that morata wil moratalized them home & away after the semi final draw...they nearly have my head choped off now it has happend, up Barca am so happy 2nit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 10:18pm On May 13, 2015
homesteady:
I'm happy we are not meeting Madrid, not that I'm afraid they'll win us oh, but I don't want to take any chances!

Their aerial play makes me to cringe, will Piqué and mash be able to cope with their aerial bombardment for full 90 minutes!

Seconded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2015
philfearon:

plus....Their left yansh there!!
Wicked grin, what have madrid done to deserve this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:19pm On May 13, 2015
sebod:

They are not playing as I expected jere, I can see Madrid already in Berlin with CR7 having converted from the spot.

You saw wrong
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2015
honeric01:

This is clearly a waste of time..coming from someone who can't differentiate a question from a conclusion.

LOL! Confusion galore! gringrin This is the post I replied!

honeric01:

grin grin grin, see someone talking about tactical knowledge, too bad i do not have much time to dig..

Like i said, kindly analyze the 2 goals we scored yesterday, the angle the 3 players operated from during the match and also during goal scoring period.

Our last 3 matches, kindly watch the highlights, maybe you can learn something about interchanging frontlines especially between Messi and Suarez.

One more thing, maybe you'd be lucky to spot the 4:2:2:1:2, 4:1:2:2:1 we changed to and also 4:1:2:1:2.. let me give you the benefit of doubt that you're going to see this.. i am waiting....

Where is the question here? I can't find any question mark!
You are just grasping at straws!
You wanted to use a tactic that has long been discarded to form tactical guru! I laugh in Latin!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2015
Eruditor:

Yea...the unbeliever there is in relation to Coded's false prophecy. Lol
Coded is just trying to be loyal to d league that y he is asking for madrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.