Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609388 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Of course! Same way they followed him from Manure. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
plastic fans cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
plastic fans cheesy
More like... Fanboys. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
bykebyke:
5 stars shocked shocked

The skills go deh catch die grin
Even for PES na so him dey do skills up and down. Ronaldinho own worse. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Willian also spoke of his admiration for former Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho, insisting the Brazilian is his idol in football and that he thinks, in his prime, the 35-year-old was a better player than both Messi and Ronaldo."Ronaldinho is the biggest idol in football for me. I like him a lot. I've met him, but I never got to say that he is my idol. In my opinion, I think that Ronaldinho, at that time [between 2003 and 2005], was bigger than Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo."Of course, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi make a lot of goals, but what Ronaldinho used to do was unbelievable.He used to be amazing on the field, and also scored a lotof goals. As his fan, I think he stopped [playing at the toplevel] a little early."If he continued to play [like earlier in his career] he would certainly be three, four, five times in a row the best player in the world. He was two times [the best player in the worl]), and then I don't know what happened, but if he wanted to continue that way, he would certainly be five times in a row the best in the world."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
International breaks are f**king boring mehn embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
barackohandso:
International breaks are f**king boring mehn embarassed
Person dey cry for season to start since, now wey e start FIFA come with their usual. Just make weekend boring for person.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

Person dey cry for season to start since, now wey e start FIFA come with their usual. Just make weekend boring for person.

I dey tell you. Just too boring, everywhere just dry. No weekend spirit wey league soccer dey bring at all. Chai!

Well na to dey watch our last season highlights sha. At all at all……
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
barackohandso:

I dey tell you. Just too boring, everywhere just dry. No weekend spirit wey league soccer dey bring at all. Chai!

Well na to dey watch our last season highlights sha. At all at all……

E be like say you know sef. NA wetin I dey use console myself for here oooooooo. I don watch highlights tire, plus some few full matches I bin download like against Bayern for Camp Nuo and some others like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
marqueetim:
Willian also spoke of his admiration for former Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho, insisting the Brazilian is his idol in football and that he thinks, in his prime, the 35-year-old was a better player than both Messi and Ronaldo."Ronaldinho is the biggest idol in football for me. I like him a lot. I've met him, but I never got to say that he is my idol. In my opinion, I think that Ronaldinho, at that time [between 2003 and 2005], was bigger than Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo."Of course, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi make a lot of goals, but what Ronaldinho used to do was unbelievable.He used to be amazing on the field, and also scored a lotof goals. As his fan, I think he stopped [playing at the toplevel] a little early."If he continued to play [like earlier in his career] he would certainly be three, four, five times in a row the best player in the world. He was two times [the best player in the worl]), and then I don't know what happened, but if he wanted to continue that way, he would certainly be five times in a row the best in the world."
for me Ronaldinho is my second favourite player ever. There is no prize guessing who my favourite player ever is. Messi combines attributes of gaúcho Ronaldinho and ronaldo Cristiano. If you take some Cristiano and you take some Ronaldinho, and then you mix them up in a cup, you get nothing but a Lionel Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
ddippset:
for me Ronaldinho is my second favourite player ever. There is no prize guessing who my favourite player ever is. Messi combines attributes of gaúcho Ronaldinho and ronaldo Cristiano. If you take some Cristiano and you take some Ronaldinho, and then you mix them up in a cup, you get nothing but a Lionel Messi.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
I just want to use this opportunity to thank Lord Tata Martino for not allowing Messi to play the full 90 mins in Argentina's friendly against Bolivia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dey laugh? The guy don talk am finish oh....

I remember back in those days, when I wasn't really conversant with the sport, around 05, 06, whenever I see Ronaldinho play I'll be like "shey na dis guy carry dem come field" I was so fascinated with the way he plays, especially that his snake bite skill....we dey call am zigima dat time grin the zigima dey catch die gringrin na Ronaldinho make me know wetin be 'world best' and he was part of the reason my love for FCB grew and I started supporting the club. I remember 2006 UCL final btw us and Arsenal. I also think he could have won up to 3 or 4 ballons d'or if he had continued with us. Zigima gringringrin memories...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Austeenx:
I just want to use this opportunity to thank Lord Tata Martino for not allowing Messi to play the full 90 mins in Argentina's friendly against Bolivia.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Argentina are something else tho, they gave Bolivia a goal for each day of the week.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
mcdreeezy:
You dey laugh? The guy don talk am finish oh....

I remember back in those days, when I wasn't really conversant with the sport, around 05, 06, whenever I see Ronaldinho play I'll be like "shey na dis guy carry dem come field" I was so fascinated with the way he plays, especially that his snake bite skill....we dey call am zigima dat time grin the zigima dey catch die gringrin na Ronaldinho make me know wetin be 'world best' and he was part of the reason my love for FCB grew and I started supporting the club. I remember 2006 UCL final btw us and Arsenal. I also think he could have won up to 3 or 4 ballons d'or if he had continued with us. Zigima gringringrin memories...
Mehn... You no need tell me about Oba Dinho. I laugh because the guy just make me remember those days. Its no news that Ronaldinho changed the football world. He single-handedly changed the way the game was played, and also the way fans viewed football. Like they will say whenever there is a documentary about him; he revolutionised football. I loved Dinho more than myself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

truth be told here, no player has ever given me much joy the way Dinho did. Not even the god of football with all his mesmerising skills. Dinho was a rare breed. The kind of player football had not witnessed before him. Of course there were players as skillful e.g O Fenomeno (De Lima was the Lord of zigima). But then, Dinho added flair to it and made it a joy to behold.

I am yet to see a player who enjoys football as did Ronaldinho. Football to him was life, everything! Do we talk about the Supercopa match against Betis that he hung the ball on his right shoulder while being marked by two players? Do we talk about the guy who gave a pass with his butt? Do we discuss the guy that kissed the ball in the middle of a game?

Dinho took a part of me away.I had to transfer some of the love to Ney.

Football misses him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Austeenx:
My real concern na make him no stress am on Wednesday when them go play Mexico ooooooo. Na that one be koko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
ddippset:

EMINEM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

Mehn... You no need tell me about Oba Dinho. I laugh because the guy just make me remember those days. Its no news that Ronaldinho changed the football world. He single-handedly changed the way the game was played, and also the way fans viewed football. Like they will say whenever there is a documentary about him; he revolutionised football. I loved Dinho more than myself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

truth be told here, no player has ever given me much joy the way Dinho did. Not even the god of football with all his mesmerising skills. Dinho was a rare breed. The kind of player football had not witnessed before him. Of course there were players as skillful e.g O Fenomeno (De Lima was the Lord of zigima). But then, Dinho added flair to it and made it a joy to behold.

I am yet to see a player who enjoys football as did Ronaldinho. Football to him was life, everything! Do we talk about the Supercopa match against Betis that he hung the ball on his right shoulder while being marked by two players? Do we talk about the guy who gave a pass with his butt? Do we discuss the guy that kissed the ball in the middle of a game?

Football misses him.

We tend to reverence the past more than the present.

I'm sure you will write more than this when Messi retires. To me god-Messi is better than Dinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

Football misses him.
He gave me orgasms whenever he does all those his skills I swear cheesy

#TributeToALegend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Debroslink:

I'm sure you will write more than this when Messi retires. To me god-Messi is better than Dinho.
Hmmmmm, I would rather we don't compare the two football gods because of what they both brought to football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
ollah1:

EMINEM
lol. You are with me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Debroslink:

Haba! Did you even read the post? Was this about who is better? Na wa ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
sebod:

Hmmmmm, I would rather we don't compare the two football gods because of what they both brought to football.
Na him dey compare them. Me and others before am just dey talk about how much we enjoy Dinho especially with his flair.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2015
Whose boots are these?

#FCBarcelona

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2015
BARCELONA - THE BEST LA LIGA TEAM FOR THE PAST
10 YEARS!

Turns out, Barcelona has earned the highest total
number of points over the last 10 seasons, 18 more
than Real Madrid.
See full top 20 below:
1. Barcelona - 879 p
2. Real Madrid - 861 p
3. Atletico Madrid - 648 p
4. Valencia - 642 p
5. Sevilla - 633 p
6. Villarreal - 539 p
7. Athletic Bilbao - 510 p
8. Getafe - 470 p
9. Espanyol - 459 p
10. Osasuna - 422 p
11. Mallorca - 396 p
12. Deportivo La Coruna - 372 p
13. Malaga - 372 p
14. Real Sociedad - 338 p
15. Zaragoza - 311 p
16. Racing Santander - 308 p
17. Betis - 299 p
18. Levante - 299 p
19. Almeria - 242 p
20. Celta de Vigo - 240 p

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by djembadjemba: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Whose boots are these?
#FCBarcelona
This is Ney!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Whose boots are these?

#FCBarcelona
Ney against PSG in the group stage game at the Camp Nuo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
dmcdad:

nope that's this seasons jersey

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
RAKITIC:
nope that's this seasons jersey
Malaga?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
djembadjemba:
This is Ney!

dmcdad:

Correct wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Less than 50% match fit Arda Turan finishing Netherlands at the moment... grin grin

1 assist & 1 goal... cheesy cheesy

2-0... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
coded01:
Less than 50% match fit Arda Turan finishing Netherlands at the moment... grin grin

1 assist & 1 goal... cheesy cheesy

2-0... tongue

Arda Turan subbed in the 57th min, yet turkey added another goal...3-0 Netherlands... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
coded01:

Arda Turan subbed in the 57th min, yet turkey added another goal...3-0 Netherlands... grin
Netherland don die. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.