Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618248 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

We all know how Ronaldo and Messi sometimes struggle in their NT, especially Ronaldo, even small Gotze is a WC winner, these 2 guys who will share a combined 8-ballon D'or betwn themselves come January aren't WC winners.

Can u give us NT stats of Iniesta and Ribery both were Ballon D'or finalists at some point cheesycheesycheesy
Iniesta and Ribery set Europe and their respective leagues on fire with their performances,Granted Hidden gives good performances in the premier league,Has Hidden replicated that form in his National Team or in Europe?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Thank goodness I have stopped quoting scallywags. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2015
bykebyke:

Iniesta and Ribery set Europe and their respective leagues on fire with their performances,Granted Hidden gives good performances in the premier league,Has Hidden replicated that form in his National Team or in Europe?
Goodluck educating people who have made up their minds not to be honest with their ideas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2015
I don't know why you people are arguing over Hazard or Neymar. They might be the next rivalry, but then lets wait till then. Hazard is a good player with lots of potential.So don't try to demur him. For your info Neymar was ranked 8, Hazard 6 in FIFA 16. Neymar perception in the football fraternity is just a little better than CR7 in terms of arrogance and selfishness .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Wow... I never knew we now rate players based on the ratings given to them in FIFA football. Gosh, wonders shall never end.

People sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2015
marqueetim:
I don't know why you people are arguing over Hazard or Neymar. They might be the next rivalry, but then lets wait till then. Hazard is a good player with lots of potential.So don't try to demur him. For your info Neymar was ranked 8, Hazard 6 in FIFA 16. Neymar perception in the football fraternity is just a little better than CR7 in terms of arrogance and selfishness .

They just wouldn't stop exhorting Neymar to high heavens even when Suarez is rated higher than him right now, they feel he's the next god after Messi, what about Suarez, a better player in the same team.

bykebyke:

Thank you, u claim they set Europe by fire, how did they achieve this, is it by the 40 goals they scored or by the 100 assists they had in Europe?? these guys were known and respected for something, it isn't only by their goals tally, they are way ahead of Hazard in the game, they play for one of the 3 best teams in the world, Last season when Chelsea got knocked out by PSG, Hazard scored a goal, if d defence wasn't shitty, we could av qualified, how was that his fault, Iniesta and Ribery couldn't have singlehandedly lit up Europe if their teammates didn't turn up well, how many trophies did CR7's number of goals win them last season??

dmcdad:
Thank goodness I have stopped quoting scallywags. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should stop acting like ds and resorting to cheap insults just to pass a point, I apologised to u on d Chelsea thread about the other day I insulted u here, I assume u are mature enough to debate with me without name-calling, read my posts and give an objective reply.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2015
bykebyke:

So you're comparing Belgian national team to Spanish's huh. How old was Ribery when he light up Europe, how old is hazard. Generally, individual award depends on team success most times. Football is a team sport not roger federer vs nadal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
I think I am also mature enough to know when to stop debating with some sects. And one of the ways of doing that is to stop quoting such persons.

Once bitten, twice shy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2015
I intentionally quoted Hensben because I'm about to use the same line of argument he was using to put Drogba over Henry! I don't have power to start lecturing all over that Neymar also plays the same wing with hazard in their NT, and I don't want to start seeing IQ reducing comments like - Hazard does not stay in the box..... and the most foolišh of them - it is not his responsibility to score! like WTF undecided So Diego Costa or Lukaku are the only people meant to score in chelsea and belgium? I'm already digressing sef!

Neymar is a big stage player! since he came to barcelona + confederation cup, he has played in 4 finals, and he scored in 3!
Official MOTM in confed final
Goal.com MOTM in UCL final
1st player to score in all consecutive games from q/final to final in UCL!

What has Hazard ever done on the big stage? o well he lives up to his name - Hidden! Wait wait, I just saw a video of his heroics on big stages on YouTube

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chelseafan1 and co that were using the big stage argument to put Drogba over Henry, my above comment includes you people!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
homesteady:
I intentionally quoted Hensben because I'm about to use the same line of argument he was using to put Drogba over Henry! I don't have power to start lecturing all over that Neymar also plays the same wing with hazard in their NT, and I don't want to start seeing IQ reducing comments like - Hazard does not stay in the box..... and the most foolišh of them - it is not his responsibility to score! like WTF undecided So Diego Costa or Lukaku are the only people meant to score in chelsea and belgium? I'm already digressing sef!

Neymar is a big stage player! since he came to barcelona + confederation cup, he has played in 4 finals, and he scored in 3!

What has Hazard ever done on the big stage? o well he lives up to his name - Hidden! Wait wait, I just saw a video of his heroics on big stages on YouTube

Epic! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well, if you think calling a fellow Nigerian insultive names on a faceless forum just because of a debate about two footballers (who doesn't know or care about your existence) is cool, keep up with it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
When you guys were hailing NEYMAR for his 5star skill move rating on the same FIFA 16 una no know. So it seems most of my fellow Barca fan are simply biased, Cos the fact is both have not won a zilch in their NT.
dmcdad:
Wow... I never knew we now rate players based on the ratings given to them in FIFA football. Gosh, wonders shall never end.

People sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
homesteady:
Chelseafan1 and co that were using the big stage argument to put Drogba over Henry, my above comment includes you people!

Haba!!! me?? when was I involved in d Drogba, henry argument?

You must have mistook me for someone else o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
marqueetim:
When you guys were hailing NEYMAR for his 5star skill move performance here una no know. So it seems most of my fellow Barca fan are simply biased, Cos the fact is both have not won a zilch in their NT.
Christ!

Confederations Cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Quite cool. But then its just a curtain raiser like the super cup. Its not in a class near your continental or World Cup title. But atleast half bread is better than none grin
dmcdad:

Christ!

Confederations Cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
marqueetim:
When you guys were hailing NEYMAR for his 5star skill move rating on the same FIFA 16 una no know. So it seems most of my fellow Barca fan are simply biased, Cos the fact is both have not won a zilch in their NT.

Didn't even know u are a barca fan, most of ur people here are too bias with their comparison, Since the season started, Messi and Ronaldo haven't scored nor assisted in the league yet they have tagged Hazard Hidden...lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
homesteady:

Why emphasizing on goals, is that the only criteria to rate players. Zidane, figo, ronaldinho, nedved, canavaro didn't score tones of goals to win the most prestigious award. Most times, team success determine player individual award. Football is a team sport not roger federer vs nadal. Belgium coach blast hazard in their last match even when he was the goal scorer, Neymar was sub par against juve but his last minute tap-in made people forget his performance.
Thiery Henry(a striker) played for barca, best French squad and arsenal yet he failed to convert goals in every finals he played unlike drogba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Haba!!! me?? when was I involved in d Drogba, henry argument?
You must have mistook me for someone else o.
That was the general chelsea fans consensus!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
marqueetim:
Quite cool. But then its just a curtain raiser like the super cup. Its not in a class near your continental or World Cup title. But atleast half bread is better than none grin
Hmmmm. I guess Nonsoroyalty was right all along about Hidden Ikedia. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would never resort to arguing with anyone when it comes to the aforementioned pair. Least of all not a Cule. Thats... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I really detest it when people try to shift the goalpost just to favour their course. Talking from both sides of one's mouth aint a good thing.

If Mourinho would complain about Hazard's invisibility in the season thus far, and Wilmot did same just some days ago, then I think its time to case my rest.

Nuff said already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
homesteady:

The same way some clueless and ignorant ones compare Drogba to Eto'o. Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
hensben:
Why emphasizing on goals, is that the only criteria to rate players. Zidane, figo, ronaldinho, nedved, canavaro didn't score tones of goals to win the most prestigious award. Most times, team success determine player individual award. Belgium coach blast hazard in their last match even when he was the goal scorer, Neymar was sub par against juve but his last minute tap-in made people forget his performance.

You should have just pretended as if you never saw my comment instead of rambling this rubbish reply!

Were you not one of the people who said Drogba was better than henry because he scored in many FA cup finals and the UCL final? Now goals are not important again shey?
My friend gerrraahia men shiit!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
homesteady:

Dayo, airmark and myself was against some manure fans who said Henry was 50000 times better than drogba. Henry(a striker) failed to score goals in every finals he played. Remember, He played for barca, best arsenal and French squad, he didn't turn up for clubs and country in crucial time. He was just a regular epl scorer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
homesteady:

Isn't there a difference between those who argued and chelseafan1...I was not involved in the argument, just shamefully remove my name, u don't have to be cocky about it. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Someone said anybody can win the UCL with Barcelona, but we actually won the UCL when players like Alexis Sanchez, Cesc Fabregas, Zlatan Ibra were shipped out. [It wasn't because they were not good]

Another person also said Messi hasn't scored since the beginning of the season. I'll forgive the person because he/she probably had too much to drink.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
If Wilmot condemned Hazard after just a match he scored the ONLY goal which wasn't even a penalty and gave the team 3 points to qualify, I wonder why u lot keep whining about goals then.

Shouldn't y'all know by now that, goals scored alone, even a deciding goal at that isn't enough to rate a player.

Yet, y'all will keep hailing goals scored as the ONLY benchmark for rating Neymar as the better player, Hazard scored the ONLY match winner, competition-qualifying goal but was still tagged the worst.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Homesteady are you reading what I am reading? Now someone said Drogba is better because he scored more important goals especially in FA and Champions League finals, while Henry did with mostly EPl games. Can you not see that they are even shooting themselves in the foot with this same argument used in the Neymar-Hazard case?

Well... Even upon realising this, these people would be adamant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Austeenx:
Someone said anybody can win the UCL with Barcelona, but we actually won the UCL when players like Alexis Sanchez, Cesc Fabregas, Zlatan Ibra were shipped out. [It wasn't because they were not good]

Another person also said Messi hasn't scored since the beginning of the season. I'll forgive the person because he/she probably had too much to drink.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Football sin. Lets just forgive these guys. Like Jesus said; Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing saying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
You can never convince CHELSHIT FANS. ASK HENSBEN, please HENSBEN and Chelseafan1 get out of our thread. ....I dey beg ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArrowAssassin:
You can never convince CHELSHIT FANS. ASK HENSBEN, please HENSBEN and Chelseafan1 get out of our thread. ....I dey beg ...
I think it would be easier to convince the Devil to repent, than for them to be realistic especially when it comes to Ikedia. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Didn't even know u are a barca fan, most of ur people here are too bias with their comparison,Since the season started, Messi and Ronaldo haven't scored nor assisted in the league yet they have tagged Hazard Hidden...lol
No one has made a fuss because at the end of the season Messi and Ronaldo will be having at least 40+goals and 20+ assists,what will Hidden end up with?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
dmcdad:
Homesteady are you reading what I am reading? Now someone said Drogba is better because he scored more important goals especially in FA and Champions League finals, while Henry did with mostly EPl games. Can you not see that they are even shooting themselves in the foot with this same argument used in the Neymar-Hazard case?

Well... Even upon realising this, these people would be adamant.

Lmaoooooooooooo! The matter has tire mee ohh! I had stopped engaging that Hensben in any argument, but after seeing him using the big matches case for Drogba in Man Utd's thread, I couldn't help but relate it to this Hazard vs Neymar issue! gringrin
Now he is displaying his hypocrisy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.