Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court (14457 Views)

Nekpen Soyemi: Surety Provided By Abidemi Rufai Is A Suspected Fraudster - US / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Gov Abiodun Suspends Aide, Abidemi Rufai Over Alleged $350,000 Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Parisian: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Shut up. I'm neither of those two but the damage you hausa Fulani have done to our image it is only God in heaven that can redeem it

You guys have first and fourth deadliest terrorist group in the whole world so shut up.
mamdanju:
South west - Yahoo yahoo
South east - drugs
This is how these guys battered our image abroad. Welcome to the Republic of southern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Parisian: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2021
There's a lot of noise about it on Twitter tho
tenpipsperday:
He is not Igbo and you won't hear much noise.

Crime has no tribal identity for those of you who come here to troll other tribes.

For the records i am Yoruba.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by segun18(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Ole, Barawo. Abidemi you have brought shame to yourself and your family. You and Hushpuppi are moronic. Enjoy your time in prison.

The way of the transgressor is indeed hard.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by clothingonline(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2021
USA are coming for scammers of huge funds recently

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by JohnOkolo: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2021
LadyRosa:
He is going to go to jail for money wey average Azaman for ikoyi dey pull out on a monthly?

Lol.

You can imagine what a Lady is opening her stupid mouth to say.

Nigerians with their low mentality. Even the rich you envy many are common thieves and can only think like one. Clap for yourself and what you will teach your Children to become knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by pacespot(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2021
And this hardened criminal was a SSA to a governor in Nigeria, imagine the kind of criminals ruling us in this country, Dino Melaye, Atiku, Tinubu, FFK, etc all of them are criminals and drug Barons
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by walexy1(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2021
These guys always look for loopholes in a system and "heavily" exploit these.

I mean using variants of an email address, separated by dots, they are able to beat the system without been identified. When the variants of these addresses are resolved eventually, they all become one and same address, which all the benefits claim are then sent to.

This is exactly what hackers do, find a loophole or backdoor and exploit it!!

Terrible indeed, using their skills for the wrong reasons instead of channeling it rightly!!

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by luizpippo(m): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2021
LadyRosa:
He is going to go to jail for money wey average Azaman for ikoyi dey pull out on a monthly?

Lol.

So virtually every person involved in fraud in Ikoyi makes over #170million monthly?

Stop spitting everywhere

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Benbellamor: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2021
donmixc:
He should go to U S and clear his name
he was caught in US and in USA custudy already
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by OscarJaden(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Update we're boys the manage
E reach ur turn u cast am

Mr.special adviser no be so dem the do things

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Ykc2(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Obyangel:
Welcome to the south, Nigerians trade mark embarassed embarassed embarassed
between South and North where will you love to live?

1 Like

Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Perfectbeing(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2021
The way in which Nigerians scams both the US government and the US citizens, it seems we over estimate the brilliance of the US...

Shame on all internet scammers who spoil the name of this great country.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by TheSexLover(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2021
U see this life ba, I stop letting people's wealth influence me.

Few years back I had this friends who stayed at municipality in calabar which is assume as rich men areas and I stayed at South which is known for all bad shit n we call it the str.

Each time I go to apples for seat out, mehn this 4 boys are always on soft... Shoes expensive n girls dey come with..mehn.

Omo as them ball in South to come go school for crutech na there I know say this boys dey borrow shoes to TK flex even their clothes too... Na to borrow n all of them dey share am n dey always broke mad.

Sometimes na me dy drop them 2h to control garri TK swallow.

Imagine say I bin let their bigmanism enter my eyes naso I 4 TK run blood money.

Mk nobody put pressure on you oo
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by tenpipsperday: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Parisian:
There's a lot of noise about it on Twitter tho

How many pages on nairaland the headquarters of tribal trolling in Nigeria?
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by LadyRosa(f): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2021
luizpippo:

So virtually every person involved in fraud in Ikoyi makes over #170million monthly?

Stop spitting everywhere

Lol... Maybe you think they steal in naira. grin grin

Guys dey pull out as much as 250k euro before month end undecided undecided normal. Go Aboki go check am if you no get calculator tongue
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by LadyRosa(f): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2021
JohnOkolo:

You can imagine what a Lady is opening her stupid mouth to say.

Nigerians with their low mentality. Even the rich you envy many are common thieves and can only think like one. Clap for yourself and what you will teach your Children to become knowingly or unknowingly.

You think Nigerian rich make their monies legit? Lmao!
You guys are delusional to think wealthy nigerians are very clean. See, it's just like 0000.5 percent of the rich makes their money legit.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Tamarinda(f): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The way in which Nigerians scams both the US government and the US citizens, it seems we over estimate the brilliance of the US...

Shame on all internet scammers who spoil the name of this great country.
there is a loophole in every system
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by LadyRosa(f): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2021
mamdanju:
South west - Yahoo yahoo
South east - drugs
This is how these guys battered our image abroad. Welcome to the Republic of southern Nigeria

North terrorism, very pathetic.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by ArmandosSalazar: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Boatswain:
We certainly don't know what tomorrow will bring living in this crazy world... Things are happening

As in, these guys are wizard in disguise. See how they route multiple emails variant to a single email. Bravo
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by luizpippo(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol... Maybe you think they steal in naira. grin grin

Guys dey pull out as much as 250k euro before month end undecided undecided normal. Go Aboki go check am if you no get calculator tongue

Only an obtuse fellow asks someone to use a calculator in checking something that was done.

You want me to repeat the same thing?

See mumu for Indian film.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by LadyRosa(f): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2021
luizpippo:

Only an obtuse fellow asks someone to use a calculator in checking something that was done.

You want me to repeat the same thing?

See mumu for Indian film.

Your are angry and saying nonsense. I never insulted you but you choose to be silly this morning. I will ignore your bullshiit just this once.

Back to the reason why you quote me.

Yes! 250k Euro a month for an average high level Azaman is sure!
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by xest(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Yungmil:
Yahoo people

To be honest I did read that shit up there!!!!!

I want to use this opportunity to thank mtn for the daily free browsing am enjoying from them. Tank mtn baby!!!!
can you share the secret to us
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Darreytinho10(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Teach him the language he understand grin
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Chris525: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Wow. Tell me something.

LadyRosa:

Lol.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by keaderr: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Let him rot him hell...sorry jail. One down more to go.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Lol omoo the way other countries portray Nigeria Ehn Walahi na like shit....with all these disgrace
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Jonathan39: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmmm grin grin grin
CUMIN:
Yourba is for fraud.
Ibos are hard drug peddler.
Hausa/Fulani are terrorist.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Jonathan39: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Nigeria is not a top ranking Country when fraud is talked about, but we know where Nigeria rank in terrorism, thanks to the North grin grin
mamdanju:
South west - Yahoo yahoo
South east - drugs
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by mamawa123: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Just imagine what will happen to state fund if this crook becomes Ogun state governor
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
purpulrain:
Buy instagram follower
1k followers for 3k Naira
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by oyeb15: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dapo abiodun self. The other time,it was his commissioner ,one former Abuad Vc that was accused of having fake PhD. Now is this beard gorilla.
Re: Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court by Biafranboys: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
So this thread can be dry like this? This gang up on igbos is real and so real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Politicians Have Enjoyed Enough, It’s Now People’s Turn – Otti / Eid Prayers Hold In Mafa, Borrno For The First Time In 3 Years / President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs On Kaduna Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.