Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Let's Give A Girl A Pad Drive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Give A Girl A Pad Drive (484 Views)

Angel Secret Pad Cures Hormonal Imbalance And Fibroid Etc. / Angel Secret Pad. / Angel Secret Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Give A Girl A Pad Drive by Officialwarz: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Let's Give a Girl a Pad

In our communities and/or villages, young girls growing up have little access to sanitary pads and this affects their personal convenience and self esteem. We are deeply touched by this and we want to solve this problem.

To solve this problem of Poor access of sanitary pads and period poverty in our communities.
we will address Poor education of guardian on taking care of the girl child, poor management skills of the girl child during their period and the poor access of sanitary pads.
by Providing educational training on menstrual hygiene and management to the girl child, awareness on ensuring menstrual commitment from their parents and providing a 1 month free sanitary pad gift to 5,000 girl child in Benue state in September 2021.

We also wish to train over 5,000 young child on menstrual hygiene, survival culture and providing free sanitary pads for the girl child.
You can help us achieve this.
Please donate to our sanitary pad drive today and be blessed.

One pad will be enough
Thank you and God bless you in advance.

Re: Let's Give A Girl A Pad Drive by ford101: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Of Donating Blood For The First Time / Pain Behind My Right Eye. / Please Where Can I Get Osu Fruit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.