Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC (34813 Views)

Borno: Gov Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques, Only 4 Churches – Islamic Group Clai / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Noise Pollution: Lagos State Seals 8 Mosques And Churches (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by nitt: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2021
tempest01:

If this isn't propaganda, why didn't you use the complete pictures of the mosque demolition?

One of the pictures says "Dilapidated mosque" and these are pictures from 2020.

Keep lying to yourselves. Keep being intolerant to others and expect to be accepted with open arms.

Yawns!

Una no dey tire for this lies undecided
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Quitam:

https://dailynigerian.com/zulum-demolished-mosques/

What is the meaning of Islamic human rights group?

Is there anything like human rights in Islam?
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by nitt: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2021
SILVERLINES:

Ur fada grin grin

Ur Grandfather's son grin
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by SILVERLINES: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2021
nitt:

Ur Grandfather's son grin

Abeg carry ur wahalaa go
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
This shamelessness muric should shot up his mouth, this was d same man dat raised propaganda alarmed against governor seyi makinde wen d governor demolished buildings including a mosque to make way for road expansion & bridges at iwo road Ibadan. He tried as much to create religious hatred for d governor for demolishing d mosque despite d fact dat d governor had promised to build a new mosque for d community from his personal pocket even b4 d demolition were carried out. The bloody hypocrite will support a deed done by the northerners but will cry wolf if its a southerners dat did d same.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by berryPee(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
My guy, this your punch really enter these idiotic fanatics that rants upandan on NL without any proof to back up their evil claims...... 98% of mosques in the north have no C of O neither was the land acquired by individuals but Govt' dash dem lands to build their mosques
tempest01:

If this isn't propaganda, why didn't you use the complete pictures of the mosque demolition?

One of the pictures says "Dilapidated mosque" and these are pictures from 2020.

Keep lying to yourselves. Keep being intolerant to others and expect to be accepted with open arms.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Kareem1111: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2021
Our follow christian wouldn't say anything on that it is only when he demolished churches they would be shouting
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Akaijosh: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
After d demolition of d mosque they will still give den money to build another one.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Splitmind: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Very wrong of him to demolish those mosques. Muslims have suffered enough in the North.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by TicketGreen: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

You need to get it that I’m not supporting MURIC. God forbid I ever do.

What I’m saying is that from what we’ve seen of Prof Zulum, the man doesn’t come off as someone who will be religiously intolerant.

I might be wrong.

But Zulum is one northerner I can tell you is a pluralist.

Until I’m convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that the Church did not violate any law, I beg to stand with Zulum.

I’m not an APC apologist.

Neither am I a northerner.

I’m just a Nigerian with an eye for good people.

Do you know that Zulum forced a Choir group to apologize for recording a gospel video with a kanuri attire?

Last week he went to Niger and said we NIgerians and them are one and our religion is the same. For real?

Like you said you are not a northerner so please stop spewing rubbish while innocent people are being targeted and persecuted just for being christians!
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by SporaD8: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
nitt:

This is government.

Take your complaints to Bokoharam.
Boko Haram o, Muric o, Terrorist herdsman o, Bandits o are variable services, different dishes but to the same table. That's the end!
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by haslaw(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
It is malicious and satanic for people to always give religious colouration to everything happening in the country.

Even here in Kaduna, Governor El-Rufai demolished Mosques to pave way for road expansions yet Muslims are not throwing tantrums. The moment he tries to remove a church, you will see the satanic people will start claiming that El-Rufai hates Christians.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Penguin2: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
TicketGreen:

Do you know that Zulum forced a Choir group to apologize for recording a gospel video with a kanuri attire?

Last week he went to Niger and said we NIgerians and them are one and our religion is the same. For real?

Like you said you are not a northerner so please stop spewing rubbish while innocent people are being targeted and persecuted just for being christians!

Well, I admit I don’t know some details and I’m not gonna argue blindly.

Thank you for giving me heads up.

Guess I might have to make my own findings too.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by NasLaf96(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
BabbanBura:

Guy leave that matter, mosques that were demolished because they were harbouring BH members, which of the churches demolished harboured any form of terrorism?

If zulum is to demolish mosques for reasons of violations, I can assure you that atleast 500 mosques inside the metropolitan area will be gone. This is because 90% of the mosques are built on streets with atleast one quarter to the half of rhe building clearly encroached to the streets. Secondly, mosques are being built all over the places in residential areas.

These Muric submission is once again baseless and a support for persecution of Christians and the Church.
Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

What I’m saying is that from what we’ve seen of Prof Zulum, the man doesn’t come off as someone who will be religiously intolerant.

I might be wrong.

Until I’m convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that the Church did not violate any law, I beg to stand with Zulum.

Same Zulum who said there are Christian BH members

Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by JoeEeL(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
2times2:
The ratio of mosques to churches in borno is 6:1

So 11 mosques to 4 churches is not yet fair. Demolish more mosques to even the count

Finally, the kind of comment i was looking for.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
nitt:

This is government.

Take your complaints to bokoharam
So what BH terrorists cnnot demolish, govt terrorists will demolish and vice versa?

Why don't you do everyone a favour and add wit to your moniker so you can be easily identified
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
haslaw:
It is malicious and satanic for people to always give religious colouration to everything happening in the country.

Even here in Kaduna, Governor El-Rufai demolished Mosques to pave way for road expansions yet Muslims are not throwing tantrums. The moment he tries to remove a church, you will see the satanic people will start claiming that El-Rufai hates Christians.
Well, ElRufai hates Christians. The people of Southern Kd can testify
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Germi9: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Zulum is a progressive personality not a hardened junkie
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by ThatFairGuy1: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Despite the evidence you still have to bring your sentiment into this
BabbanBura:

Guy leave that matter, mosques that were demolished because they were harbouring BH members, which of the churches demolished harboured any form of terrorism?

If zulum is to demolish mosques for reasons of violations, I can assure you that atleast 500 mosques inside the metropolitan area will be gone. This is because 90% of the mosques are built on streets with atleast one quarter to the half of rhe building clearly encroached to the streets. Secondly, mosques are being built all over the places in residential areas.

These Muric submission is once again baseless and a support for persecution of Christians and the Church.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
BabbanBura:

Una just mad anyhow on this platform. Nobody cares about targeting Christians in the north.

When they attack they are attacking human beings most of who are Muslim but you don’t want to hear that-how will you go and beg for visa and aid money if you don’t claim you are being persecuted. Waste of space people.

Your type of Christianity doesn’t teach you to fight for the oppressed just fellow criminals.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Charlie2020(f): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by kudinkarfe: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

I might be wrong.

You are a paid propagandist Yoruba Muslim.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Penguin2: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
kudinkarfe:

A little search through my past posts would have cured your ignorance.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Penguin2: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
kudinkarfe:

A little search through my past posts would have cured your ignorance.

But you chose to display it.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by bizzibodi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
This mumu man is he happy that 11mosques where demolished?:NO angry angry angry angry
Is he happy 4 churches were demolished?:YES. grin grin grin
That is d Koko.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by kolmart: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Who asked the terror professor a story?
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by haslaw(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Well, ElRufai hates Christians. The people of Southern Kd can testify

These are the type of evil divisive people we are talking about.

I just said El-Rufai demolished many Mosques in Kaduna to pave way for road expansions and Muslims are not throwing tantrums, yet this mumu thing is still claiming that El-Rufai hates Christians.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
haslaw:

These are the type of evil divisive people we are talking about.

I just said El-Rufai demolished many Mosques in Kaduna to pave way for road expansions and Muslims are not throwing tantrums, yet this mumu thing is still claiming that El-Rufai hates Christians.

How many Christians are in his cabinet. Akamu-brained scum
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Kingspin(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:
Forget, even before this rebuttal, I knew Zulum was too cosmopolitan to be sentimental.

Our president-in-waiting.

Nothing do you Zulum!
For one Mosque to be demolished, 1000 will be built.
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by Oshokalo: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
How dis muri people take dey get salary self
Re: 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC by LastProphet: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

I might be wrong.

You are right Zulum is obviously a pluralist and enlightened mind. I'm a Christian and I give him permission to demolish more churches

El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison