Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea (1446 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by prumetrics: 2:59am On Aug 11, 2021
One month after singer and song writer, Sound Sultan passed away due to throat cancer, his bereaved wife, Farida Fasasi has finally opened up on the effect of his death on her life. SleekGist reports

Describing the death of her husband has a bad dream, she stated that living without the Sound Sultan has been the worst punishment life has thrown her way. ⁣sleekgist.com

She further lamented about experiencing terrible long and cold nights ever since he died.

Farida also said that she still struggles daily but she nevertheless appreciates him for giving her the very best of his life...

Sharing a romantic video of both of them, She wrote:

" On the 11th of July 2021 my world went pitch black, its been a month and still I can see no color. ⁣

It still feels like a bad dream... how is this my fate?. Living without you has to be the worst punishment life has thrown my way. ⁣

My dear Aboo, my nights have been so long and cold since you left me. Sleekgist. My sweet gentle husband, the love of my entire life, my world. Thank you for giving me the best of yourself for the past years. Our love was truly perfect and I am totally lost without you. ⁣

I have been told that this is the will of God but I'm still struggling with it. Lanre, I'm struggling daily!!... Time heals right??... Hmmm! ⁣

I wish to use this medium to thank everyone for the immense support and all the kind words towards our family. I do not take this for granted. Lanre was truly the best guy and I count it a privilege to have shared my life with him. ⁣

Let's keep him alive in our hearts by letting love lead. Love is the only true religion and Lanre's life is a perfect example.⁣

Love,⁣
Farida ⁣

Watch video here

https://sleekgist.com/your-death-is-my-worst-punishment-sound-sultans-wife-farida-speaks-on-husband-death-one-month-after/

Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by Bola146(f): 3:55am On Aug 11, 2021
cry
Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by money121(m): 4:12am On Aug 11, 2021
R.ip
Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by tillaman(m): 4:17am On Aug 11, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by tempem: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2021
But how is the husband's death the will of God?

James 1: 13 aptly says: When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone."

Well, his death is absolutely not the will of God! Anyone can fall sick and die.

But God's promise of resurrection is certain!

John 5: 28 - "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice."

2 Likes

Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by Goldbw122(m): 5:36am On Aug 11, 2021
True life is hard to find, R.I.P SOUND SULTAN
Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by Onyi22(f): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Sad
Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2021
tempem:
But how is the husband's death the will of God?

James 1: 13 aptly says: When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone."

Well, his death is absolutely not the will of God! Anyone can fall sick and die.

But God's promise of resurrection is certain!

John 5: 28 - "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice."
Dem are already brainwashed to see truth.
Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by Afonja2: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
prumetrics:
One month after singer and song writer, Sound Sultan passed away due to throat cancer, his bereaved wife, Farida Fasasi

Some of these bloggers are plain idiots and one-way traffic. Despite the release after his death that Sound Sultan died of blood cancer, you are still reporting throat Cancer?

Can't you update yourself from the initial rumour of throat cancer, which has turned out to be untrue?

Stupid, copy and paste people
Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2021
RIP jagbajanti
Re: Your Death Is My Worst Punishment - Sound Sultan's Wife, Speaks On Husband's Dea by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
It’s really heart breaking to lost a loved one.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Basketmouth Blows Hot As Netizens Point Out His ‘striking Resemblance’ / Carterefe Machala In Tears As Wizkid Message Him / I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.