Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' (2681 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Update From . COM

A man was disturbed by the sound of his toilet continuously flushing by itself, only to discover a huge snake hiding inside it when he investigated, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , A man, who lives in the town of Breitenfurt, near Austria's capital Vienna, was in bed when he heard his toilet flushing on its own.

He then went to the bathroom to check what was going on and was horrified to discover a massive six-foot-long snake, Reports.

The man called the emergency services and firefighters rushed to his home to get rid of the Aesculapian snake.

Lukas Derkits, a spokesperson for Modling District Fire Brigade, told the Sun the specie of snake discovered is native to Europe and is one of the biggest reptiles you can find on the continent.

Gathered That Firefighters were able to free the snake before releasing it back into the forest.

See Photos Of The Snake As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Lattop(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2021
I fear this Creature like ki lode shocked
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by McLizbae: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin
Lattop:

1 Like

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by princemillla(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Promise land straight !!!!

May be served (front page ) for lunch or dinner sha but all I know it’s going to promise land

I hate any crawling creature kaiii.
This snake silent movement makes me fear them and they r fearless even if u don’t challenge them they want to strike.
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by illicit(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Kayberg: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2021
shocked
I see this smashed to front page.

But, you'd be surprise snakes in this country would never dare this for fear of being roasted, cooked and even paraded on the same blog that loves seeing news about them.

cheesy
Snakes here wise, no be small.
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by binary007: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Wake me up when this hit front page.

@lala
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Sonnobax15(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Na wa oh
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Naijadaily: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Make i take my seat , madam serve everybody chilled Kunu and eggroll as we move to the promise Land... grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by ugwumichael(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by BigDawsNet: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2021
I double flush before siting my ass to drop shiit

1 Like

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by muller101(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2021
This one didn't end up in the cooking pot. Lala no need moving it to FP.
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Telegram234(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Lala: my dear pet, go and spy on their land, Nigeria is not safe anymore..
Snake: yeahhhhhiiiiiisssssss, master.. cheesy
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Draxy(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2021
YUCK

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by dynicks(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Lala on sighting the news, couldn't withhold back the "tears of joy" that flowed down his cheek.....

So finally, I go chop snake sauce this week!?...oh! Oh! How av missed that delicacy....thank you my people! Thank you!!

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Oesophagus99(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
���������
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by nonhuman(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2021
We are here alrdy
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Spending123: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Had it been it was our naija brothers now, anointing oil and prayer warriors for done full ground. Rightousness89 what do you have to say, is it a sign the world will soon end?

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Spending123: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2021
BigDawsNet:
I double flush before siting my ass to drop shiit

E be like say shit never wire you before.
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by doubleE70: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2021
ahh me and snakes are arch enemies .. l
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Mayng01(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Lala’s Food
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by SporaD8: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Spending123:
Had it been it was our naija brothers now, anointing oil and prayer warriors for done full ground. Rightousness89 what do you have to say, is it a sign the world will soon end?
Lolz! Our own emergency response system na pastor's number.
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by BigDawsNet: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Spending123:

E be like say shit never wire you before.

Na I won't risk it...I'm gonna hold the shiit and wait couple of sec to double flush
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by KingMack(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cris..I see Lala bout to move this to fp grin

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Blessiing(f): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lattop:

You no fear am reach me

1 Like

Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by daddytime(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Very neat snake.

Always flushing the toilet after each use.

Most human beings wey grow up with shalanga dey always forget to flush.
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Lamasta(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na Lala house be that Just asking for a friend
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by goodnewscliff(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Damnnnnn
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by Freestainworld(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
From my page material to our admin snake lovers
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by MrCover: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oga Lalasticlala, This Is Snake Thread, Please Do The Needful And Move It To The Promise Land (Home Page)
Re: Man Finds 6ft Snake Curled Up Inside His Toilet After It Started 'Flushing' by lkillbrokehoes: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
I hate snakes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Wife Bank Account Was Wiped Yesterday / Three Human Heads Found In Upper Class Hotel In Onitsha / Eiye Confraternity Celebrate 45yrs Of Commiting Atrocities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.