Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Google Keywords In Your Title Bar - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Keywords In Your Title Bar (1908 Views)

How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google / A Beginner's Guide To The Role Of Keywords In SEO / Keywords In Urls And File Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by fd4all234(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2011
Hi room, pls help, i cant logon to my forum cause i was trying the change the themes, before i known the page was saying,

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@frisahost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
http://frisahost.com/forum/Themes/default/

anyone to help me on how i can solve the problems, your assistance will be welcome
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by yawatide(f): 2:45pm On May 24, 2011
wrong thread angry

Mr. Moderator, please delete this post
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by SpikesC1: 3:33pm On May 24, 2011
*dhtml:

Try a little titbit like this (am not revealing everything)

If i submit an xml sitemap to google and say:

.net?page=yawa - and the title of that page is yawatide based on the ?page is yawa
and do the same thing for dual core - and seun-
that way, the url search for the search terms will keep showing unique titles even if the contents of
the page is the same. So it is not a simple SERVER_REFERAL issue like our friend spikes suggested. . .

but of course the url can be in any format. the sitemap xml allows you to post anything you like.
I once had a site made up of one single page, and i managed to create 100 different types of search
results using something similar to what i just described.

I dnt think you understand,your method, i think,makes your page title and googles tiltle the same but in the case we are talking about,it wont be the same,it will be changing per the searchers input in google
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 24, 2011
That is the closest i know to this. Now as for that particular one you noted, in that case, i suspect there must be something that google has to do directly with it.

The other one - which dual core called jazz is usually bought - http://theweek.com/article/index/203754/how-bp-is-controlling-google-results
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by sisqology(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2011
^^ +4
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 24, 2011
^^^+5 gracias ore mi
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by sisqology(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2011
lol, kai, bros na wah 4 u oh
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by spikesC(m): 2:58am On May 31, 2012
Just wanna dig up this thread, i posted on this when i didn't know much about the web servers.

yawa-ti-de:
Some of you guys always turn serious post into "search for babes" post. na wa o.

All the same, @Spikes, after your explanation, I am beginning to buy the idea of using the referrer.

What I will do is experiment with a particular site and check in every week or so after which I will report my findings to the board.

Thanks

experimentalist, what have you found out undecided

*dhtml:
Try a little titbit like this (am not revealing everything)

If i submit an xml sitemap to google and say:

.net?page=yawa - and the title of that page is yawatide based on the ?page is yawa
and do the same thing for dual core - and seun-
that way, the url search for the search terms will keep showing unique titles even if the contents of
the page is the same. So it is not a simple SERVER_REFERAL issue like our friend spikes suggested. . .

but of course the url can be in any format. the sitemap xml allows you to post anything you like.
I once had a site made up of one single page, and i managed to create 100 different types of search
results using something similar to what i just described.

can you reveal the whole thing now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by netesy(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2012
It was in 2012 febuary seo suprise report at one blog -wait let me find the file http://peakmarketer.com/seo-surprise-report.pdf

1 Like

Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by spikesC(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2012
netesy: It was in 2012 febuary seo suprise report at one blog -wait let me find the file http://peakmarketer.com/seo-surprise-report.pdf

thanks, gotta read it
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by spikesC(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
netesy: It was in 2012 febuary seo suprise report at one blog -wait let me find the file http://peakmarketer.com/seo-surprise-report.pdf

undecided undecided undecided do you even understand what we were talking about. That ebook was in no way related to this
Re: Google Keywords In Your Title Bar by netesy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
read the document well please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Vulnerable To Html Injection / Withdrawing From Freelancers.com / How MaltaCPM CPM, POP, Direct Link Ad Network Is Best To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.