Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Allow Me Shop For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allow Me Shop For You (183 Views)

Let Me Shop For You / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him / Any Bet9ja Shop For Sale...... Urgently Need To Buy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allow Me Shop For You by PrestyShoppers: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Mrs Annie was actually jostling between her taking care of her family, getting to work early, and taking care of herself.

She'd wake up every morning by 4.AM, rush to wake her kids, and her hubby, try to get them ready for school, while she makes breakfast.

Most days, after close of work, she rushes to the market, and buys a whole lot of food items they'd be needing at home.

This trend continued till she broke down one day, and was admitted in the hospital.

The Doctor ran diagnosis on her, and confirmed that her stress level was the major contributory factor to her breakdown.

Her husband had to cough out good money so she'd be well take care of.

Well, all those would have been avoided if she had someone who took off her shopping burden off her shoulders.

Yeah!.

That's what we do at Preshy Shoppers!!

We are one of the leading shoppers in Nigeria.

Do you have a busy or tight schedule? We can lift that burden off your shoulders by shopping for you.

Are you scared of getting quality items, we will shop for the best, but most affordable items for you.

Our shopping services cover shopping for:

• Household/Office items
• Foodstuffs
• Clothings/Accessories.
• And other miscellaneous needs.

And our fees are affordable too and we run FREE home deliveries too.

Are you ready to leave your shopping burden for us?

Then, don't hesitate to reach us via call or WhatsApp on 07025715771.

At Preshy Shoppers, We Replace Burdens With Smiles.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Effective Mosquito And Insects Killer With Soft Fragrance / Business Advice: My Friend Is Confuse Whether To Accept This Offer Or Reject It / Finding Current Tender/contract Opportunities Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.