Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG (37018 Views)

Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club / Lionel Messi Joins PSG On A 2 Year Deal (Photos) / Donnarumma Joins PSG On Five-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by AprokoGirl: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Barcelona hero, Andres Iniesta, has said that it hurts to see Lionel Messi in another club’s shirt.

Messi, on Tuesday night, officially joined Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona on a free transfer.

The Argentine international agreed to a two-year contract with PSG with an option for a third year.

Reacting, Iniesta, who played alongside Messi during his time at Barcelona, said he has never seen a player like the 34-year-old, adding that Barcelona will need to recover from his departure.

“I don’t know what happened internally or how things unfolded, but the club will need to recover from this transfer,” Iniesta was quoted by Goal as saying.

“It will hurt to see him in another team’s shirt. Leo personifies Barcelona. He was everything, he is a player who transcends the team. I have never seen a player like him and I don’t think I ever will.

“[Barcelona] will continue to be one of the best teams, one of those that have to be on the summit.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/11/iniesta-reacts-as-lionel-messi-finally-joins-psg/

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Raydos: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
The fact that Messi has broken all Ronaldo fans point of argument in the pace of 2months
Winning Copa America and moving to another club!!
NEXT POTENTIAL ARGUMENT: "Messi can't fúçk his wife twice a day"

378 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by tillaman(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Iniesta, Xavi, Alvez and Messi
Barcelona is a great club, the greatest club on the globe!!
We wish you luck Messi but just know our doors will remain open Incase you change your mind

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Flexherbal(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Let him experience football from another angle.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Great100000: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
He said the truth about Leo.

Leo & CR7 are the kind of players that comes in maybe decades or century.

Wishing Leo best of Luck at PSG.

Iniesta, I still don't forgive you for the Goal you scored against us in 2009 Semi-Final. grin cheesy angry

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Humanoid01(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Truth be told, the team was already going down before Messi left. Iniesta and Xavi's departures massively contributed to that. I think if anything, they should have been given the same credit with Messi, when they left. I miss those days. Imagine Barca going two seasons without a major title. That's a real bummer.

I can't forget Iniesta's goal against Chelsea in the UCL semis, and how Ovrebo robbed us of a clear penalty. That was the first and only time a football game brought tears to my eyes. Sergio B has also paid his dues, he alongside Pique will be the next to leave, I just wonder how the team will look like after that happens.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by NORSIYK(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Eibarman is smart, he knew that he'd not make any impact in premier league or Serie A he opted for French farmers league 1.
Unfortunately Psg isn't going to win champions league anytime soon especially now Mr. Bottler is with them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Alonewitlord30: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
They should take hearth

1 Like

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by youtubewizzy: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Messi is the greatest footballer ever liveth, I'm a YouTuber
Fams I started a new youtube channel for cryptocurrency, please subscribe thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Tah_wVZ68

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by ignis: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
I hope Merci can perform in PSG.
Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
His choice, sending lots of best wishes his way

1 Like

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by nauto: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
cool
Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Ayomarcel(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021
It will always come to an end. Be happy it happened.
Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by hatemm: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Baawaa(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Messi don't have mercy on Barcelona grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Numerouno94(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
sad
Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Dotunking01: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Raydos post=104663217]The fact that Messi has broken all Ronaldo fans point of argument in the pace of 2months

The. He
Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Teewhy2: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
it will take a lot for Barcelona to fill his gap but eventually they would overcome it.
That is life for you, No one is indispensable.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/21

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by manuel4real(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Totilopussylick(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Super story
Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Lewisdinho(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Messi is the greatest footballer on planet earth
Ronaldo is a penalty mofo
All hail the king Leo
Proudly a Catalan
In support of psg now
One Love to all barca and intending psg fans

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by 900warriorz: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Bye bye Barca....I don port o grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Petoski7: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Raydos:
The fact that Messi has broken all Ronaldo fans point of argument in the pace of 2months

You do know he was forced right?
If left alone he would have extended for a five-year deal..
Unlike Cr7 that decided and made his choice to move on an leave his comfort zone

Get your facts right boy

9 Likes

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Saao(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Everyone is replaceable. Barca showed him, he can be replaced.

1 Like

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Raydos:

grin grin grin
FANS of penalty Goat won't be happy.
Their Oga is the Greatest Penalty taker of all time.
Using Penalties to win Ballon d'or

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG by Cantonese: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Simply the truth.

Football is an art. Football personifies beauty. When you see great players exhibiting certain skills, you wonder if they are humans at all. That’s why players like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Pele, our own Okocha and Adokie Amesiamaka, always give joy watching. They are priceless and those who love pure and unadulterated football never mind paying whatever amount is charged to watch them play.

For those who say the French league is a “farmer’s league”, they should at least play for their secondary schools or their streets to prove if football na here. Messi has broken all records and whether he plays in Qatar or China it does not matter to those of us who are swept away by his ingenuity and greatness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vincent Enyama On Vacation With His Family At An Exotic Resort (Photos) / Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.