Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th (44760 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by emorse(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Speaktruth88:

The fact you think a tout clout chaser like Reno ever makes sense, means sense is lacking somewhere around you.
Feed your ego man. I'm busy.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by bhadboi0802(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Facebook account for sale if interested contact 08137110139
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
DaddyYankee:
When was Dangote the 25th Richest man on Earth? This man makes toomuch noise. Then if you are saying Goodluck made him richer! Did Goodluck give him Government money?
Dangote was never the 25th richest on earth. This Reno must be jobless.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Any man that talks too much is irresponsible
Numerouno94:
This dude talks 2much.

I like two of you, but shut up!

What do you mean by "he talks too much or irresponsible?" I always hear women say they don't like a man that talks too much and boom, stupid men start keeping quiet when they're supposed to talk just to impress these women that like quiet guys.

These same women will meet or date a quiet guy like Yerins of BBNaija and that'll say he's boring. What do you want? These women tag responsible men boring behind their backs and go for bad boys.

Those of us that are confident enough to talk our minds and the truth without trying to impress any f.cking soul or make anyone like us gets tagged as talkative.

Yet, when we compile our hundreds of supposed "talkative moments" into books, 50% these same attackers are the ones that buy them the most and enrich us and the remaining 50% of them are the ones that beg us for money in private chats - hypocrites.

A man who is saying the truth is not a talkative, but a wise man. A man who is lying like Lai Mohammad is.

You people should stop labeling honest people talkative. If everyone keeps quiet, the world will be ruin. Yes, it's good to always say less than necessary, but there are times you need to say more.

I can bet my lower lips if Reno compiles all he has posted online since 2015 to different books, he'll have more than 15 great books that will generate him more money than 90% of Nigerian workers or graduates while he sleeps.

Respect such a man and stop wasting your time online attacking reasonable people. Attack Lai Mohammad, Buhari, Tinubu, and other criminals ruining your beloved country.

See, whether Nigeria crashes or not, Reno and some of us can never be poor. So, don't attack who is fighting for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Skyview01:

He isn't now, but he was. I used to check that list back then.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by ghettochild(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:
And this same Reno guy has been parading himself as a pastor.

A pastor that always want to be vindicated with evil wishes

Carlom Slim used to be number 1 richest man in the world, which position is he currently in on the list? Should Buhari also be blamed for that?

Is he a Nigerian??
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by eldoradoxx: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
franciskaine:
even with your nice analysis, you still failed to understand that GEJ would have failed woefully if he had continued from 2015. From 2010 to 2013, what wonders did GEJ perform except for the favourable global oil price? Do you think he did anything extraordinary? Why was he borrowing to pay salaries btw 2014 and 2015 when the economy was in good shape?

I really don't care about Buhari and his failed govt, but pls spare us the good name you're giving GEJ. He's a failure also.
GEJ failed of course, but I prefer GEJ's failure to this disaster you call President. Is it difficult to understand my analysis? My analysis is simple, you voted out a failure to elect a disaster. That's all
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by criuze(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Solatium:

Of course not for everyone, especially people who made an uninformed comment like your's.

We've heard you professor billionaire

Hopes that settles you now

Let us have some rest

E-toxicity
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Litmus: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you’re black, never trust Indians in your business of any type.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by asamaigho(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Suspect33:
I'm still waiting to see how the office of V.P has improved the lives of the Yoruba people, bcus that's the sole reason they voted this failure of a president twice

Isn't it an irony how the self acclaimed most education people in the country were played by the perceived dumb people

Apc have never won PDP with over a million vote,...how does dat now imply dat Yoruba voted for apc?.
Infact in d 2019 elections, PDP actually won in d SW if not for rigging.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by goshee: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Whether he dropped or not,the fact still remains that Olorogun Dangote(even his tenth generation from now) no go ever poor..

I just dey imagine wetin concern this Reno with another man problem? undecided Why bothering yourself over nothing undecided

Dangote complain? This Reno brain needs panel beating like seriously..
ZOMBiE spotted
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by LastProphet: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Carlom Slim used to be number 1 richest man in the world, which position is he currently in on the list? Should Buhari also be blamed for that?

Omokri has just very little sense than my 11yr old niece, the ode is so grateful to Jonathan he can't see anything beyond Jonathan. That he can't see Jonathan's part of buharis current problems shows how dumb the guy is
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by jumper524(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
izombie:
25 to 117. That's a big fall. Like the naira.
Anyone noticed that under buhari, everything good is going down but everything bad keeps going up?
before 2015 dangote fell down to around 77th on the list.
He's been on steady decline since his refinery project.
Do we blame Jonathan for the fall from 25 to 77?
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Lordmustikash: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Crownp:

He was actually no 23 at some point. Na una no dey updated those times...
Now he has gone waayy below, but its not really due to buhari ...
Its mainly due to the fact that the world evolves.... Industrial age is far different from information age... Tech thrives over industrialization... Even fashion thrives over industrialization... People use Facebook more than they build houses... People use Microsoft more that they build houses... A lot of humans use amazon more than they build houses... And remember that that cement of a thing is one of dangote's main source of income. Even the cement still has able rivals. He produces salt, spag and flours. All have able rivals in the country... So how do you expect him to be the part of the world richest...
Exactly, thank you for this comment.
Those years, that tech did not fully evolve, Carlos slim, Gates and Buffet held sway and the richest the less than 60 Billion Dollars in net worth. The tech guys came onboard and the dynamics hugely shifted.
And in my opinion, I think if the Nigerian industrial market then were competitive to an inch, Dangote wouldn't still be billionaire till now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Skyview01:

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know the guy was once the 25th richest!
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by blackboy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
They don't care all this you are saying Mr Reno. 1. They are in power. 2. They are making crazy money 3. How many billions of USD did NNPC pay Dangote for 20% of his refinery that never start?
What is important is We need justice without justice corruption and wickedness will continue
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by authority2006(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
yommen:

What evil wishes? Did he lie by claiming that those who wanted Jonathan, mostly have paid with their lives? The fact that he is a pastor doesn't mean that he shouldn't set the records straight. Does it?

Reno the liar, Reno the delusional guy is setting records straight? Since when? I guess since when he said all the Zakzaky sons who were murdered were killed by the Buhari's administration
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by authority2006(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Suspect33:
I'm still waiting to see how the office of V.P has improved the lives of the Yoruba people, bcus that's the sole reason they voted this failure of a president twice

Isn't it an irony how the self acclaimed most education people in the country were played by the perceived dumb people

And you ignorantly believed that half of the total votes in Yoruba land that went to APC was what made Buhari won the election? Your head is paining you.
And do you mind telling us how the office of the president under Jonathan improved the lives of your tribe too? Dumb people everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by wizi4tyn: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Is he saying the truth, yes or no? But you choose to give him the popular tag; “fake pastor” to whip sentiments
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by TMwise1942: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
his generation won't be poor though
Maybe
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Gabkosh: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=bobby56 post=104665017]

YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE, friend. Go back and check your source of info. In 2013, DANGOTE was ACTUALLY No_ 43 RICHEST PERSON in the whole world and 1st in Africa (76 in 2012). The question would rather had been, what is the lesson from that to you (and me)?

ANS: It simply showed how bad our ECONOMY had degenerated and that, our Country is no longer a good ground for investment. May God deliver us from BAD LEADERS Ok
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Gabkosh: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
bobby56:

YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE, friend. Go back and check your source of info. In 2013, DANGOTE was ACTUALLY No_ 43 RICHEST PERSON in the whole world and 1st in Africa (76 in 2012). The question would rather had been, what is the lesson from that to you (and me)?

ANS: It simply showed how bad our ECONOMY had degenerated and that, our Country is no longer a good ground for investment. May God deliver us from BAD LEADERS.
OK
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Dwightventures(m): 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
franciskaine:
even with your nice analysis, you still failed to understand that GEJ would have failed woefully if he had continued from 2015. From 2010 to 2013, what wonders did GEJ perform except for the favourable global oil price? Do you think he did anything extraordinary? Why was he borrowing to pay salaries btw 2014 and 2015 when the economy was in good shape?

I really don't care about Buhari and his failed govt, but pls spare us the good name you're giving GEJ. He's a failure also.

You are all failures in this country. For so long as Nigerians still see fate of a country as the work of the President, even when they now for the past 20some odd years have been the ones who put all the people in their positions of authority, so also will this country continue to die. The population of mouths we birth everyday in this country is rising, the only resource from this country is rapidly losing value, while even drying up gradually, una neva ready. Keep talking single human beings who themselves are a product of your failed values and mindset in this country, while each Nigerian continues unabated to be destroying this country in the place they gave him his own chance. I ran away from my account I use to say all this because Nigerians are DETERMINED TO DIE FROM BEING STONE DEAF and I use this account to struggle to eke out a living, but I JUST CAN'T HELP COMMENTING ON THIS. Every one of you is the reason this country is dead, in your actions daily, including whom you vote for. Shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.