Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th (44752 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Monogamy: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

What are you talking about ?. You mar a very unintelligent comment I'm response to an post and I coutered by showing how.stuoid that comment was and now you are.talking about cutlery?

It will be well with you sir.

When I get to the stage of giving a fork about your opinion, I would definitely let you know

Still in the process of learning how to give a spoon.

Let it rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Reno is a good analyst, but when he was under Jonathan too, he was nonsense. Jonathan is not a good leader. The emptiness of Buhari has made Reno to start promoting Jonathan. Jonathan is gone for good, and I pray we dont experience him again, or anyone like him. Buhari is another terrible thing that happened to Nigeria. My only prayer is that Osinbajo takes over from him. And he has shown not to be a puppet when he had power. The VP of Nigeria is powerless according to the constitution. Compare Osinbajo and Sambo the vice of Jonathan. That Sambo was a ghost. He did zero. But this Osinbajo is a brain and he is fearless. Even Tinubu cannot control him if he has power, and they know. The way he dealt with those people when he had just one month presidential full power when Buhari handed over to him is the reason he is feared. They dont want him there. This is why they are doing everything possible that Buhari should not hand over to him.

Now to Dangote. Dangote is his own enemy. I used to disbelieve people when they say he flies on monopolism award him by govt. Yes, it is beginning to make sense. I think he is not that smart. Cos with all the money and best brains and other resources (even a friend of Bill Gates), he shouldn't have built that refinery. It was a big mistake and that will crush him. An investment that is already obsolete. Even Bill Gates is now fully into renewable energy hoping to power electric cars, etc. And they are working on using less natural resources to make batteries cos that is a major concern.

Dangote should have launched nuclear power. He was suppose to invest in research, but they're all useless. What theybwant is profit. Always waiting for western workd to tell them what to do. Research is zero. What has Dangote invested in that has to do withbresearxh if not to just be producing sugar, cement and now crude oil. No innovation at all. If he had invested in training nuclear engineers, and also put effort along that side, our major problems would have been removed. Rather, he wants to make more money via oil. He didnt know it was about to be obsolete when he wanted to start cos he is nog smart. He doesnt know how to look forward.

Everything that goes up must come down. The end of Dangote is near. He will only do gimmicks by bribing government again to create another monopoly for him to recover. Or they bail him out.

So, Reno blaming Buhari for the fall of Dangote is another error from him. Yes, he is a good analyst, but in this case, he is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by DannyG8(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:
And this same Reno guy has been parading himself as a pastor.

A pastor that always want to be vindicated with evil wishes

Carlom Slim used to be number 1 richest man in the world, which position is he currently in on the list? Should Buhari also be blamed for that?

Mr man buhari government is not working for anybody stop pretending please
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Crownp(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2021
Gabkosh:
Lies, he has never for once entire first 100. Lie small small reno
He was actually no 23 at some point. Na una no dey updated those times...
Now he has gone waayy below, but its not really due to buhari ...
Its mainly due to the fact that the world evolves.... Industrial age is far different from information age... Tech thrives over industrialization... Even fashion thrives over industrialization... People use Facebook more than they build houses... People use Microsoft more that they build houses... A lot of humans use amazon more than they build houses... And remember that that cement of a thing is one of dangote's main source of income. Even the cement still has able rivals. He produces salt, spag and flours. All have able rivals in the country... So how do you expect him to be the part of the world richest...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm still wondering why Reno dropped his beautiful Naija wife and children in Yankee.

Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6558275/reno-omokris-wife-tope-denies

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Dangote dropped on the forbes list, because has refused to solve actual problems in Nigeria, instead he only wants to make money for his selfish interest without thinking about the environmental and social consequences.

How can Dangote be building a refinery in 2021 in place like Lagos that is already overcrowded with already high level of carbon emission from all kinds of engines, landfilled with dirts and plastic, blocked and poor drainage system, no electricity. etc

why can't he create renewable energy like solar and power banks for Nigerians, Nigeria has enormous amount of sunlight, why can't he build recycling plants for the plastic landfills in lagos and other parts of the country, his only interest is in milking out the last drop of oil in Nigeria, that's the reason why he will keep on loosing money and go bankrupt because he failed to evolve and invest smartly.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2021
I feel he is also talking to one stuupid hypocrite named Vanger Fateh...
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Codeye(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2021
This is Nonsense talk GEJ or PMB or OBJ or IBB or whatever are just as worse as they get to that position of power...all contributed to the problems of this great Country, we had never had one good president but I think we have a good VP at one point or the other...one of the reason this Country is not in a transfer market today
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Sermwell(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2021
DaddyYankee:
When was Dangote the 25th Richest man on Earth? This man makes toomuch noise. Then if you are saying Goodluck made him richer! Did Goodluck give him Government money?
So much illiteracy oozing from this your comment! May God help us oh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by NoFucksToGive: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

When I get to the stage of giving a fork about your opinion, I would definitely let you know

Let it rest

Oh now I get it, you were indeed trying to clapback while avoiding perceived crude words.

Sorry I ask again, are you a graduate? Your response to his comment was so infantile and unreasonable. How can you ask if Buhari caused the fall of Carlom slim from the world's richest list? When the cases are as different as night and day? Dangote rose.to.wealth as a Nigerian doing busines in Nigeria with Nigerians. So yes leadership directly affected him favourably.
What amazes me is that this is so hard for you to understand then instead of responding intelligently you choose to use comedy for lack of a coherent counter ?

How did you come to the comparison between dangote and Carlom slim?

What intellectual process did you engage to come up with such a ludicrous comparison? It's easy pretending to be smart especially when surrounded by halfwits , but when met with your mental equal instead of running show your mettle

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Brushstrokes20: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Spot on! What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist!

The redundant coupist is all shades disasters.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by eldoradoxx: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Carlom Slim used to be number 1 richest man in the world, which position is he currently in on the list? Should Buhari also be blamed for that?

In your warped mind you believe that it is Reno Omokri's evil wishes rather than the failed government of a sick deranged old men that you guys elected in 2015 that brought Dangote down from the 25th position to 117th position in just 6 years. I weep for you and other ignorant fellows here who cannot make a single connection between the quality of government you have and the quality of life you lead. When Dangote was 25th richest man on earth under Jonathan, he needed just #190 to get one US dollars needed to procure vital equipment for his company operations abroad. Today he needs more than #400 to get same $1. The implication of Dangote falling from 25th to 117th in just 6 years is that similar to what you guys are experiencing in the economy today, the economy has shrunken by more close to Whooping 500%. This means that what u bought for #100 under Jonathan is now about #500 under Buhari. A man who earned minimum wage of #18,000 under Jonathan from 2011 to 2015 earned about $100 per month, today, the worker who earns Buhari's #30,000 minimum wage earns less than $70. For 6 years you guys in Nigeria have been progressing into mass poverty without knowing it. So it is not about anybody's evil wishes, it is about a people that listened to message of Change by criminals like Tinubu and Amaechi and El rufai to impoverish themselves electing a man who has not the competence of managing a Puff Puff making shop just to spite some people

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Suspect33:
I'm still waiting to see how the office of V.P has improved the lives of the Yoruba people, bcus that's the sole reason they voted this failure of a president twice

Isn't it an irony how the self acclaimed most education people in the country were played by the perceived dumb people
Don't mind them jare. The irony of this whole matter bi say after aboki na afonjas dey beg pass. Their begging attitude brought this calamity and they are suffering it most with prove
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Reno analyzes everybody’s shit bt not his own shit.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by MrUchenna1(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2021
"Under BUHARI in 2021, THE WORLD BEST FOOTBALLER on Earth left BARCELONA shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by DaddyYankee: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Let it rest
Don't mind that Ipob miscreant
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by rock003: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

The government you defend is evil. You can't be evil and expect good wish
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by rock003: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Any man that talks too much is irresponsible

What's your definition of "talk too much"
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Benrosaria(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2021
EBMedia:
Reno Omokri has blamed Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari for Aliko Dangote's fall from the 25th richest person on Earth to the 117th, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself and former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno wrote on Instagram;

Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZl99zFP7K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The white folks who showed us how papers came from trees, are the ones with the reason why you are a dumbfuck @reno
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Reno is a good analyst, but when he was under Jonathan too, he was nonsense. Jonathan is not a good leader. The emptiness of Buhari has made Reno tonstart promoting Jonathan. Jonathan is gone for good, and I pray we dont experience him again, or anyone like him. Buhari is another terrible thing that happened to Nigeria. My only prayer is that Osinbajontakes over from him. And he has shown not to be a puppet when he has power. The VP of Nigeria is powerless according to the constitution. Compare Osinabjo and Sambo the vice of Jonathan. That Sambo was a ghost. He did zero. But this Osinbajo is a brain and he is fearless. Even Tinubu cannot control him if he has power, and they know. The way he dealt with those people when he had just one month presidential full power when Buhari handed over to him is the reason he is feared. They dont want him there.

Now to Dangote. Dangote is his own enemy. I used to disbelieve people when they say he flies on monopolism award him by govt. Yes, it is beginning to make sense. I think he is not that smart. Cos with all the money and best brain and other resources (even a friend of Bill Gates), he shouldn't have built that refinery. It was a big mistake and that will crush him. An investment that is already obsolete.

Everything that goes up must come down. The end of Dangote is near. He will only do gimmicks by bribing g government again. Or they bail him out.

So, Reno blaming Buhari for the fall of Jobathan is another error from him. Yes, he is a good analyst, but in this case, he is wrong.
thumbs up dude. Its very commonsensical to see whr Dangote goofed. His business advisers made bad decision afterall. Who builds such gargantuan refinery when the world is going clean energy. Rest assured that refinery will be devalued 50 fold when it's completed. Dangote was only being nationalistic to a failed course. If Dangote had invested in anything to generate clean energy in Nigeria, I'm certain he would have climbed the rich ladder more and more.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by rock003: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Carlin was 1st, but he is now 25th
Dangote was 25th, but he is now 117th.
Has your brain reasoned the gap?

Mr Yoruba Muslim, stop defending absurdity and barbarism because of religion.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by rock003: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Carlom was 1st, but he is now 25th
Dangote was 25th, but he is now 117th.
Has your brain reasoned the gap?

Mr Yoruba Muslim, stop defending absurdity and barbarism because of religion.
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2021
He has no brain for business, you can't grow wealth through monopoly ... tesla and amazon are using their brain to create things the world need and that's why their stocks keep increasing... dangote depends in reaping poor Nigerians to make money , so since 9/10 of Nigerians are extremely poor , it must affect him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by echibuogwu(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Whether he dropped or not,the fact still remains that Olorogun Dangote(even his tenth generation from now) no go ever poor..

I just dey imagine wetin concern this Reno with another man problem? undecided Why bothering yourself over nothing undecided

Dangote complain? This Reno brain needs panel beating like seriously..
clearly you are dumb... dangote used to worth over $20b before but now he’s not even up to $10b... in the next ten to fifteen years oil might be useles.... if his generation make the wrong investment and choices.. trust me they will go broke.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by ReubenE(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Risingblue008:
Kip kwaet my friend
How can I say he was formerly 25th richest in d WORLD?
I'm not sure u lnw wht u r saying
Do u have an idea of rich men they have over there in Europe?
One man is busy scamming we all Nigerians and we r still hailing him.
This man ought to be in jail if this country knows what she is doing

The internet is a vast place... When a man makes certain claims, you don't just wave it aside with a mere claim that he is lying. It is even more worrying when you claim lies but don't provide the truth.
Whatever made him rich or poor is none of my business, but always verify before you claim another is lying.

Dangote was the 23rd Richest man in the world in 2014 according to Forbes with a net worth of 25 billion dollars. He's presently now worth around 9 billion.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Darreytinho10(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients man grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by DaddyYankee: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Sermwell:

I am a bastard, born by an olosho
Go on
Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by bobby56(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Gabkosh:
Lies, he has never for once entire first 100. Lie small small reno

YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE, friend. Go back and check your source of info. In 2013, DANGOTE was ACTUALLY No_ 43 RICHEST PERSON in the whole world and 1st in Africa (76 in 2012). The question would rather had been, what is the lesson from that to you (and me)?

ANS: It simply showed how bad our ECONOMY had degenerated and that, our Country is no longer a good ground for investment. May God deliver us from BAD LEADERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th by Telekinetic: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2021
MightySparrow:
You can't put a crown on a clown and expect a king.
..Reno Omokiri

O deep.
E deep die... Deep pass deeper life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.