Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

"TB Joshua Was A Deceptive Cone, Magician And A Sorcerer Mocking God" - Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TB Joshua Was A Deceptive Cone, Magician And A Sorcerer Mocking God" - Chris (318 Views)

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua / Are These Pastors Mocking God Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"TB Joshua Was A Deceptive Cone, Magician And A Sorcerer Mocking God" - Chris by Arisenews2: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2021
inted in this generation to bring reconciliation between God and man. And he is not the first to propose such a ludicrous concept'’.
ByJayne Augoye August 9, 2021 2 min read
ADVERTISEMENT
The founder of the Household of God Church, Chris Okotie, has described the late founder of The Synagogue Church of all Nations, Temitope Joshua, as a ”magician” and a ”sorcerer”.

Mr Okotie has been a long-standing critic of his late colleague and once described the late prophet as the “vicar of the devil on earth.”

In a 75-minute video titled ‘The truth about T.B. Joshua’ which was posted on his official YouTube channel on Sunday, Okotie said the late cleric who died in June equated himself with Jesus Christ by his name, conduct, and spiritual pattern.

“Joshua claimed he is the one that the Lord has appointed in this generation to bring reconciliation between God and man. And he is not the first to propose such a ludicrous concept. Because even Jesu Oyingbo did the same thing, he calls himself Emmanuel. And we have the same thing with the entity in Calabar who used to call himself I Am.

Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBr8sZ-8IUg
Re: "TB Joshua Was A Deceptive Cone, Magician And A Sorcerer Mocking God" - Chris by Adamgeneral12: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2021
We don hear,please allow him to rest in his grave in peace jeje biko.
When I'm a little boy I know Chris Okotie as a musician wey dey sing and dance like Jackson,how e come become pastor me no no.
Why can't him live the dead alone as we live him too alone so when we go up,on judgment day we go know who be the real man of god among both of them.
Because for me magician and musician dey sound the same for my ears

(1) (Reply)

How Apostle Suleman Paid N500,000 To Have S£x With Me- Nollywood Actress Alleges / How I Stop Myself From Doing Bad Things: Apostle Constance C. Friday / Atheists In Portharcourt Let's Link Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.