Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive (1940 Views)

Can Lack Of Mating, Make A Dog Aggressive? / How To Make A Dog Aggressive / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive by akpota(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
hernandson:
well from my own part, while my dog was 2months i use to lock her in the shop, so she barely saw anyone apart from me. released her mostly at night. now she is very aggressive and guards almost 4 houses. u open your gate and she hears the noise and she is barking. its something u do while the dog is still a pup. and sometimes is the gene of both parents too. but mine i made sure i restricted her from seeing people. only problem is,she is a shy dog
Yes, because you didn’t socialize it.
Take her for walks often.
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive by 934ibidun: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2021
okay
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive by hernandson(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
akpota:

Yes, because you didn’t socialize it.
Take her for walks often.
She hates going out with chains, unless u open the gate for her and she goes out herself, and she sure doesnt feel comfortable around people
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive by Bighenzzy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Any Suggestions On How To Make A Dog Aggressive by kals4luv990(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aggressive dogs are not the answer.. Train your dog to be friendly, brave and protective.. Dats a real dog nd proof of a real dog owner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Pedigree Caucasian For Sale / Please What Can I Give To My Neapolitan Mastiff With Red Swollen Eyes / How Legit Is This Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.