Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) (30741 Views)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by lordlugards: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2021
CastedAyo:
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has visited Love of Christ Cathedral, Victoria Island, Lagos ahead of the church’s dedication scheduled to hold on September 5.

The governor was welcomed by Rev Christopher Ajayi and his wife Rev Mother Esther Ajayi.

Ajayi gave Sanwo-Olu a tour of the cathedral. She also prayed for the governor, hinging her prayers on Isaiah 60:3.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZPTdzosYN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ajayi also pastors a church Love of Christ Generation Church (Cherubim and Seraphim) based in London.

In 2015, the church moved into a newly renovated cathedral in Clapham, London, with hundreds of worshippers and thousands of social media followers every day.
Lot of Human sacrifices might have gone unnoticed.

Apart From Catholic & Anglican
Nigeria pentecostal churches are scammers.
Only few are genuine.

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Religion is one very veritable tool used by the ruling class to suppress the masses from reacting against social ills perpetrated by the political bourgeoisie.
Elmessiahs
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by OdogwuToks(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Always pointing
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Pointing governor ,always pointing something ,lol.On a more serious note my respect for sanwo olu grew during the endsars protest, he seems a good jolly fellow

You are so funny, I can't see stop laughing
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Soulseeker01:
Must he always point his hand haba which kind habit be this
your own worst
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by muyeski21(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Longjohn120:
You get one today@ #12,000 any where in Nigeria

Delivery is free
Pay on Delivery

CHECK out my Profile...

And die fast nothing like being natural
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2021
Longjohn120:
You get one today@ #12,000 any where in Nigeria

Delivery is free
Pay on Delivery

CHECK out my Profile...

Longjohn d wicked traducer grin
How this thing go take grow my johnthomas medically. The oil ge proteins fr additional growth abi i go dey use faith dey self-service like anointing oil?
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
RichDad1:
This woman is very influential and good hearted.

Fear all very influential and good hearted women

talking from experience
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Dele momodu made this woman to b more influential
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2021
I'm no fan of white garment churches but that woman has a heart of gold!
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Aduroja123(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
CastedAyo:
Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has visited Love of Christ Cathedral, Victoria Island, Lagos ahead of the church’s dedication scheduled to hold on September 5.

The governor was welcomed by Rev Christopher Ajayi and his wife Rev Mother Esther Ajayi.

Ajayi gave Sanwo-Olu a tour of the cathedral. She also prayed for the governor, hinging her prayers on Isaiah 60:3.

Ajayi also pastors a church Love of Christ Generation Church (Cherubim and Seraphim) based in London.

In 2015, the church moved into a newly renovated cathedral in Clapham, London, with hundreds of worshippers and thousands of social media followers every day.

Sanwo-Olu dey point nah Torsade de Pointes grin grin grin grin
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Mother-in-Isreal.

Is she an Israelite? because I believe Israelites know their mothers

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by shadrach77: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2021
CastedAyo:

Pointus pilate at it again grin
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Pinkyposh:

You are so funny, I can't see stop laughing
Good i made you laugh babe gal,hope you're cool
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Christistruth00: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Awon Herbalist in Disguise

Juju Priestess Pretending to be Prophetess

Rev 2:20.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by venabili: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
The woman is a philanthropist. Thats always good in my books.

Never heard she scammed or stole people's money too or any illegal or confirmed diabolical practices. So people should respect her way of worship.

To you your own and to me is my religion.

By the way, all the god of Men that are not juju priest or herbalists, how many of them have done visible philanthropic acts?

And before you say they are doing it discretely, this woman is also doing it discretely plus the known ones. If they do enough good, some will be evident.

Scammers that cant heal covid but "raise the dead" and open the eyes of the blind.

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by ipswitch: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
All to the glory of GOD and memory of Orimolade.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by ipswitch: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
All to the glory of GOD and memory of Orimolade. C & S songs and their dancing sha !smiley

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by DanLarry369(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ogaga87:
The governor should seize the opportunity to rehabilitate that road.. The condition is appalling.. If you know Landmark beach the you know what am talking about..
you've said it all
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mr pointer himself cool

God bless mama Esther Ajayi....

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Good i made you laugh babe gal,hope you're cool
I'm good, hope you're good
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Davoski222: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
So who is the overall leader 9f the church......Esther or the husband
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pinkyposh:

I'm good, hope you're good
Yes I am thank you, nice to meet you
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Raph82(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
shadrach77:

Pointus pilate at it again grin
Chai! Nigerians una don give Sanwo Olu name sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Yes I am thank you, nice to meet you

Same here too, thanks
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pinkyposh:

Same here too, thanks
So can we move further from ? Yes or no? wink
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Pinkyposh(f): 3:59am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Ikwerelastborn post=104688537]
So can we move further from ? Yes or no? wink[/quote
Lol go-ahead
Re: Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos) by Ikwerelastborn: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Pinkyposh post=104697162][/quote]
Alright ,cool. Drop your email for me here,when i see it I will modify,my pm is not working

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grail Message Or Grail Centre / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.