Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) (56887 Views)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by dmbb: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingthreat:
RIP Sound Sultan.
Heard she is Igbo and became Muslim because of love.
Question now is will she become a Christian again?
Oshiomole was not a Muslim right?
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by BJanta: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Priscy01:
Farida Fasasi, wife of late singer Sound Sultan, has said that she is still struggling with the death of her husband, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of three said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday evening as she penned down a tribute to mark the one-month anniversary of his death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6WGgU8xKtI

Sound Sultan died of throat cancer on July 11, 2021. He was aged 44.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSai0oToeBZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

It's not an easy thing. It's almost infinitely unbearable. Sister, may the good LORD be your succour and comforter and comfort in JESUS'S name, amen.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by ceejay10(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
careytommy37:
Tuface where are you?
read well. She's struggling emotionally not financially.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Mozegee: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
May you find refuge in God,he alone can console you.i know is not gonna be easy for you mam.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by highchief1: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Priscy01:
Farida Fasasi, wife of late singer Sound Sultan, has said that she is still struggling with the death of her husband, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of three said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday evening as she penned down a tribute to mark the one-month anniversary of his death.

i was telling one big fool on nairaland that it’s mot always easy the fool was telling me that there’s money so the family won’t have a problem.Its not easy o.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Bitcoinplug1: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Useless bloggers.. you wanted us to believe she's struggling financially when she never mentioned anything like that ... Tueeh
Priscy01:

1 Like

Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Terrible... The plight of a widow..
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Asour: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
cosse:

LMAO.. PPL NO DEY READ WRITEUP NA......
EMOTIONALLY NOT FINANCIALLY..

In Nigeria,
I.e. with many Nigerians, emotional issues are not counted as issues only financial issues are.

God comfort his family.

1 Like

Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Litmus: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
This boy that has given to Nigeria, no one giving to his family. Posters keep asking if you’re Nigeria president for a day what you would do for Nigeria. It occurs to me that if it could be mandated in the constitution that hence forth, all presidential, gubernatorial and general public office seekers must possess at least a year’s experience in Charity work, own charities or demonstrate examples of providing free public service or and philanthropy, Nigeria will go a long way towards getting leadership right.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
So painful. May God comfort you Madam
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cris i can bet my shrink old balls that some people here are confusing EMOTIONALLY from FINANCIALLY grin

1 Like

Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by hapholaby: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
May God comfort you with happiness
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kobicove:
Becoming a widow at a relatively young age cannot be that easy sad
Widowhood at any age is not easy.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nigerians don't like reading.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
careytommy37:
Tuface where are you?

These pipu sef........
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by iamtardey: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
She needs a Dick in her life.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
She will be alright.

This is why you don't take the bitter banta online about men and women under any pretentious heading Seriouse. It is mostly fake. You will hardly see this truth about men and women spread everywhere. However, it's much more common than the other contracditory news.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by poweredcom(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
That the life ooo she gat struggle Weller oo her own better as an industrous lady she go fit survive

Well she fit get another husband na it's not a crime
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by babatee90(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
careytommy37:
Tuface where are you?
for what exactly??
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Focus on your kids, the thoughts of them will keep you strong and keep you going.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by zedegit: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Priscy01:

This man carry eye enter market. See beauty.

Chai death, what is your gain?

1 Like

Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Polynek(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
A young lady 4 dat matter, is not easy cry
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Tinalex26: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Life is bleeped up!!! You pray for a good man or you don't. You found yourself with one, who understands you,loves you, your friend, best friend and gossip buddy n life strikes it's biggest blow!!! Farida...may God console you...it's hard but ITS ONLY TIME......

1 Like

Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Reinventerd: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
sorry
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Gfskw: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Life is a struggle
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
I believe her. Sound Sultan remains the one true celeb who had a clean slate and was loved by all.

1 Like

Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Everything will be fine. Hold the children strong
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by Thomist(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
longetivity:
keep quiet mofo, she's struggling emotionally not financially

Where is your studio located?
Re: Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) by oshorstan(f): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Forgive me, I want to sound raw. This woman is draining emotionally. Conji done arrest her, no husband to her rescue. Even when the man day, conji still day do her, now that he's gone, na wahala this young woman day oh. I will advise her to remarry hence, make she nor go day commit Haram. The tin worst especially during this rainy season

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) / Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.