Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) (56823 Views)

Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by AdoraAmadi: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi, who secretly got married to his Kaduna-born wife and PR expert, Nabila Fash, last week, was spotted at the beach, having a couple's time-out with his wife.

Oritsefemi who shared the video on his Instagram page, which he captioned "beachside chilling with da queen", also disclosed that his new single will be dropping soon.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/oritsefemi-and-wife-hits-beach-for.html

5 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Where is my baby o?...I cant wait to be Mrs.......
I dont even know where to do the honey moon gan sef...Maybe "we go comot naija and go our village" cry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by josephine123: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by donsteady(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
This should be job of the gyl not the way round Mr. Man

18 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by aliumik: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Enjoy
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by princessbecky(f): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one.Mr .Taliba
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by RIPEnglish: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
The lady should be careful because he was mostly likely going to left her very soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by onyemarcus: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Dantrodi: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sexy
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Enjoy your newly acquired beautiful wife my guy

steppin:
But why the old cargo?

You need eye drop!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by iraborosasu: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
I dont even know where to do the honey moon gan sef...Maybe "we go comot naija and go our village" cry

grin grin grin
I'm here O

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Timiblanko(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
I thank God for you, correct man grin

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by steppin: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
But why the old cargo?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BigBrother9ja: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
This thug guy no go fit manage this girl... ....... .....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Victornezzar: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iffa hear say dis lady marry dis man cos of love

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by musty1147(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
D new love birds......wishn U guys bxt of luck.....
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Lily4star(f): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
donsteady:
This should be job of the gyl not the way round Mr. Man

It could be anyone of them, allow the guy express himself shuuuu

11 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by bory09(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
and then what happened..

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BrutalJab: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
This thug guy no go fit manage this girl... ....... .....

How many you don manage?

gentle boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by OluDare01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Check out Aruba,it's a lovely place

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by costandi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
here I am grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Bowwow11(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
u can get ur own husband. dear if u ar nt d type looking for already made man
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oritshefemi "mercy of the lord" lyric crooner
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Fresia01(f): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fine wify.. Cnt wait for my hubby to come marry me.. .tired of being single

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi, who secretly got married to his Kaduna-born wife and PR expert, Nabila Fash, last week, was spotted at the beach, having a couple's time-out with his wife.

Oritsefemi who shared the video on his Instagram page, which he captioned "beachside chilling with da queen", also disclosed that his new single will be dropping soon.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/oritsefemi-and-wife-hits-beach-for.html
show the old woman body make we see!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fresia01:
Fine wify.. Cnt wait for my hubby to come marry me.. .tured of being single
have you retired from that community business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Fresia01(f): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
goingape1:
have you retired from that community business?
Excuse me?? Are u mistaking me for ur sister?

14 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by olarwarleh(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
cool
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by vatiqan(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
i dash you this one too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.