Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience (24247 Views)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In DSS Custody, #dunamis5 Activist Opens Up / Video: What Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Dss Custody—#dunamis5 Activist O / #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by kindnyce(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Who'll corroborate this story?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by dmbb: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
FGN should be challenged in court for granting amnesty to terrorists
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by sirmustyla(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
This one na mumu. DSS was only elicitating you. Sowore dey use you cash out.

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by osuofia2(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
45Man:

Always on every thread
Una no get work?
HIS WORK IS AT NIGHT WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by OGraffix(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
we're you not suprise we called his supporters ZOMBIES
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
This one that has eaten Nnamdi Kunu's shawarma. Rubbish.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Goldbw122(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
He has already finish his tenure so what is the big deal

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Brushstrokes20: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Every sane person does, except brainless zombies! undecided

The redundant herder is Nigeria's worst blunder cool
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by BigRocky: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Breakfast go reach everybody....
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Drsnives(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Make una no make me vex
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Donspicey: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
45Man:

Always on every thread
Una no get work?

Wetin u sef dey find for every thread?...

U no get work?.....

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by onuman: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by RPG2020(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na them them
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by VillagePipu: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
sirmustyla:
This one na mumu. DSS was only elicitating you. Sowore dey use you cash out.

Mustapha, it is eliciting and not elicitating.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Reinventerd: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Really
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by gerrardomendes(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
My dear brother, your so called youths are watching Big Brother from morning to night.

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by TheWolfen(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
It is an underrated blessing

McOluOmo:

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Plut01: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2021

That nah normal investigative statement of secret service. You will hear statement like; Calm down and be at peace with yourself because you're only in our cell so we can protect you.

That doesn't mean you should open mouth like waaa and start vomiting rubbish that will pin you and others down.

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by LordOfTheGame: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
So that means Nnamdi Kanu is probably in a 5 star prison, relaxing in jacuzzi, eating pizza and drinking champange while watching BBnaija from a Huge LG Flat screen?

I thought some urchins from BMC and zombies said he is eating watery beans an being raped in the anus by hardened criminals and terrorists put together with him?
Man is balling seriously because he is a first class Prince and the stupid DSS and fulani terrorists in gov't knows that they can't do anything stupid with him. He is a wound in the conscience of the fair world. He is a hero.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Decency2020(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
When will the vulture griller confess to the heat choking life out of him from the murderous government?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by blackboy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
And you spent how long in their detention and came out looking like you were kidnapped. Guy they would tell you anything to get information from you . Fear DSS
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by mp3ree: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Buhari is not going anywhere, he must complete his tenure.
No amount of wailing can stop baba from completing his tenure and after completing his tenure he must hand over to Osibanjo, then jagaban of Africa will be controlling Nigeria. (Afonjas 2019)
Then, 5%, children of hate, enemy of the nation or dot nation will keep wailing bcs they don't know how to play politics and we are more sophisticated than any other tribe.
Baba Buhari must complete what he started, if ipob like let them wail from now till eternity.
They were warned but they called them children of hate
One thing that always give me joy is that an average ipob or Igbo can hustle to feed his family not some tribes that begs like morrow no dey.
Go to any bus stop in the evening and see where able young men of afonjas begging their lives out or the owo mida ones. These were idiots that voted the change they are seen
I fuckingly have nothing to say again than let all enjoy the change and 4+4

From your write up I can see you are really confuse

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
mp3ree:

From your write up I can see you are really confuse
Yes I am confuse bcs of the state of the nation.
I am confuse bcs of the division in da country
I am confuse bcs of frustration and hunger people are passing through
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Sholaco: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
You are a bastard.. ipob/ESN mumu. Confused set of people
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
fake fat lie
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by ovie8200: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Almost everyone and every sector in Nigeria want this liability man to vacate the Aso Rock. Due to fear, others just act along. The APC member in Adamawa that said COVID-19 should kill Buhari is another prime example of how even his member party doesn't want him.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by FarahAideed: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
And you came out to cast them?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by tolguy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
So that means Nnamdi Kanu is probably in a 5 star prison, relaxing in jacuzzi, eating pizza and drinking champange while watching BBnaija from a Huge LG Flat screen?

hehehe you summarized luxury life in Short note like dis
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Weda na true or lie...
My own be say.. after BuBu deal with Nigerians finish. Next time una useless youths go take elections serious pass bbnaija..

Nigerian Air Force To Receive First Batch Of 24 M-345FA Fighter Jets / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children / I Have Not Visited Buhari In London – Idris, IGP