Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience (24246 Views)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In DSS Custody, #dunamis5 Activist Opens Up / Video: What Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Dss Custody—#dunamis5 Activist O / #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by BJanta: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
after4:
dont you think you need deliverance?

Of course, not of all them are Fulani or Kanuri now.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by madridsta007(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
fergie0o1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6684291/dss-releases-5-buharimustgo-activists#104399420

SaharaReporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5J8D6-5CgQ

Dear Youths,

As much as possible, do not carry your protests to the Altars of Churches.
Believe me, you will lose the support of Christians that would have otherwise supported you.
The Muslims dont carry their protests to their Mosques, so why should you? It doesnt make sense.
Listening to this interview reminds me of Idi Amin and Abacha days.
Nigerians, you and your tribalistic hate & ignorance brought this upon yourself.

For me, I think the best course of action is to pray for Nigeria, the President & the Presidency. I am tired of seeing youths being killed because of they are vocal.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Guardiola84: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
FeliciaOja:
So that means Nnamdi Kanu is probably in a 5 star prison, relaxing in jacuzzi, eating pizza and drinking champange while watching BBnaija from a Huge LG Flat screen?

Is MNK fighting against bubu?MNK wan break naija up ,d albino want eldorado Biafra republic with kogi ,Benue,Edo ,rivers,calabar,akwa ibom dem all join una no d hear�
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by buzorcharles(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Demoralize and be handed to dss .

The dunamis church thunder fire u. The senior pastor thunder fire u. U way dey go dunamis thunder fire u. Every coward youth in Nigeria thunder fire us.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by mfm04622: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ifechukwuachike:
I pray they later get a justice, just imagine arresting someone only for such reason, just imagine that

Calling for change of government is treason! Better know now. Buhari was elected, only election can remove him. Time for election is known. By calling for to go, are you calling for a coup? Or what?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by adelaja70(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Buhari is not going anywhere, he must complete his tenure.
No amount of wailing can stop baba from completing his tenure and after completing his tenure he must hand over to Osibanjo, then jagaban of Africa will be controlling Nigeria. (Afonjas 2019)
Then, 5%, children of hate, enemy of the nation or dot nation will keep wailing bcs they don't know how to play politics and we are more sophisticated than any other tribe.
Baba Buhari must complete what he started, if ipob like let them wail from now till eternity.
They were warned but they called them children of hate
One thing that always give me joy is that an average ipob or Igbo can hustle to feed his family not some tribes that begs like morrow no dey.
Go to any bus stop in the evening and see where able young men of afonjas begging their lives out or the owo mida ones. These were idiots that voted the change they are seen
I fuckingly have nothing to say again than let all enjoy the change and 4+4
As you self dey jobless, you cum dey move from one bus stop to another.. No be so? Olofo!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by seyz91(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy
45Man:

Always on every thread
Una no get work?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Sharpsecret01: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
No amount of wailing can stop baba from completing his tenure and after completing his tenure he must hand over to Osibanjo, then jagaban of Africa will be controlling Nigeria. (Afonjas 2019)
Then, 5%, children of hate, enemy of the nation or dot nation will keep wailing bcs they don't know how to play politics and we are more sophisticated than any other tribe.
Baba Buhari must complete what he started, if ipob like let them wail from now till eternity.
One thing that always give me joy is that an average ipob or Igbo can hustle to feed his family not some tribes that begs like morrow no dey.
Go to any bus stop in the evening and see where able young men of afonjas begging their lives out or the owo mida ones. These were idiots that voted the change they are seen
me i even want buhari to do 8+8
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ifechukwuachike:
I seek for an apology for posting this here please don't just be angry with me please it's just because of the helpless situations I found myself that caused it please

Am in need of an help please, I have been going through a lots of difficulties since i lost my husband and having no one to help it has leads to a lot of hunger for me and both of my children please there are evidence to this

Am seeking for an help please even if it's for us to get what to eat please help us out for the mighty sake of God and you shall never fall in to a victims of any evil circumstances through out all the rest of your lifetime, and you shall always go and return back peacefully from any journey you embark on in your entire lifetime amen

Ple a. se this my acc ou. nt
Acce. ss b a. nk
14. 84. 92. 41. 98
Ifechukwu. ife achike.
so you carry this begging from Facebook come nairaland?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by jditimiya(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
My question here is the so call DSS are they not Nigerians? Are families not living in the country.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Dchair2: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=mfm04622 post=104675344]

Calling for change of government is treason! Better know now. Buhari was elected, only election can remove him. Time for election is known. By calling for to go, are you calling for a coup? Or what? [/qu

Oga is it only by election? Haven't you heard of the word impeachment?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Timmi: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
fergie0o1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6684291/dss-releases-5-buharimustgo-activists#104399420

SaharaReporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5J8D6-5CgQ

These people must be sick and wants to embarrass the Church. Must you use the Church as your campaign ground. It is very nauseating that some people are actually supporting these people. They cannot carry out such nefarious act in a mosque, they would have been skinned alive. But they took advantage of the Christian belief to perpetuate this criminal offence.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by mfm04622: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Dchair2 post=104675963][/quote]

Omo Ise, don't you know an elected official need to have committed a crime before he can be impeached? What crime has Buhari committed?
Also, people calling for impeachment should clearly say they are calling in the National Assembly to impeach the President, not just saying the President must go! If you say "Buhari must go", don't cry when DSS ask you to explain what you mean!
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by TemmyT002(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Everyone is tired of Baba Buhari but not everyone can speak up
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Fragility6: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
45Man:
Always on every thread Una no get work?
U wey dey follow am up n down,u no get work too?
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
adelaja70:

As you self dey jobless, you cum dey move from one bus stop to another.. No be so? Olofo!
Keep quiet, I'm a phisiotherapist and a middleman get that into your damn skull.
Go to any bus stop in the morning and evening and see your young men being for omo. Very soon your tribe will take over from the North in terms of begging. Maybe by morrow I will start snapping their pictures and also videos
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
me i even want buhari to do 8+8
One bottle for your head with nkwobi or isi ewu
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Xbobtage: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Timmi:

These people must be sick and wants to embarrass the Church. Must you use the Church as your campaign ground. It is very nauseating that some people are actually supporting these people. They cannot carry out such nefarious act in a mosque, they would have been skinned alive. But they took advantage of the Christian belief to perpetuate this criminal offence.

There is nothing wrong about putting on a shirt that says buhari must go anywhere in Nigeria. We are supposed to be in a Democracy where you are supposed to be able to criticize the President and other elected officials.

It all sounds like we are talking about North Korea all of a sudden. The democratic gains which should have been growing on the current young generation right now has been sent a generation backwards by this regime.

Big Shame!
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Timmi: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Xbobtage:

There is nothing wrong about putting on a shirt that says buhari must go anywhere in Nigeria. We are supposed to be in a Democracy where you are supposed to be able to criticize the President and other elected officials.

It all sounds like we are talking about North Korea all of a sudden. The democratic gains which should have been growing on the current young generation right now has been sent a generation backwards by this regime.

Big Shame!

My friend, yes there is nothing wrong about wearing a shirt saying anything, but as long as your right to do or say anything you want does not infringe on my right. They went to a church and intentionally use that as the stage to express their right or displeasure. In so doing, they are infringing on other worshippers right to worship God purely without any motive whatsoever.

As I said, they should have tried that, or better yet can still try to do that in a mosque and we will see if they will still be alive to run their mouth like a tap water.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by seunjungle1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
It glaring shows that you're M@D

BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by rock003: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

I hope the live aid your family members have gotten better undee Buhari. If not, you are in serious problem.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Thermodynamics(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
Aboki, the Yorubas are also hardworking people. The only lazy people in Nigeria are Northerners, you guys can't survive without government appointment or federal government jobs. You guys can't survive without Niger Delta oil.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Jerryherd: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
DSS self they complain...
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Aboki, the Yorubas are also hardworking people. The only lazy people in Nigeria are Northerners, you guys can't survive without government appointment or federal government jobs. You guys can't survive without Niger Delta oil.
Which hardworking people are u talking about? On average afonjas are lazy, yes their are some hardworking guys but if u count on average afonjas are second in laziness.
Just stroll to the bus stop around u and see for yourself. The nature of what I do enables me to mingle with people and ask questions.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by adelaja70(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

Keep quiet, I'm a phisiotherapist and a middleman get that into your damn skull.
Go to any bus stop in the morning and evening and see your young men being for omo. Very soon your tribe will take over from the North in terms of begging. Maybe by morrow I will start snapping their pictures and also videos
Even a mumu like you know it's not possible... There are beggars all over the world, including Igbo online beggars on Nairaland...So Mechionu.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Oju4190: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
When dis guy said that Kanu was giving dem shawarma,pizza and chicken in DSS custody using a long stick or throw it to dem I knew he is mentally unstable.
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Obamaofusa: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:

fulani terrorist
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by gnobuuma81: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
BROWNEMMANUEL26:
So many fools in Nigeria
Re: DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience by Xbobtage: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Timmi:

My friend, yes there is nothing wrong about wearing a shirt saying anything, but as long as your right to do or say anything you want does not infringe on my right. They went to a church and intentionally use that as the stage to express their right or displeasure. In so doing, they are infringing on other worshippers right to worship God purely without any motive whatsoever.

As I said, they should have tried that, or better yet can still try to do that in a mosque and we will see if they will still be alive to run their mouth like a tap water.

They were not campaigning in the church, they simply wore the church and went to the alter when the pastor asked people to come for prayers. If their shirts were not liked, simply escorting them out of the church would have been good enough. Whether church or mosque, the high handedness here was uncalled for and wrong regardless of how it is looked at.

Subjecting them to weeks of tortue in DSS cell, filled with bokoharam detainees is completely wrong. I am sure you'd understand if that person was your family member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Days To Presidential Primary: Southern PDP Leaders Weigh Fresh Option / PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Maurice Iwu Pleads Not Guilty, Remanded In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.