Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) (45503 Views)

Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by harjay1986: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
ak22:
What can you say about this team ?

at the end if they are on able to win any UEFA bro naa to sell them all to ABA united

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Tareq1105: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kenmatt:
I am his fan but on this one, he is too greedy.

I don't know what he will still be needing so much money for?

As a result of the slashed wages in Barca, it's a sole reason he left Barca.

You lack knowledge of what transpired.

Messi accepted 50% cut yet Barca said they can't pay. They wanted him to leave, he got the message and he had to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Nehyooh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kenmatt:

Messi never intend to quit Barca in the first place, there was 50% cut off in his salary of which he agreed. Later the board told him even with the reduction, it'll still ruin the club and he was told to go. Do you expect Messi to be begging the board ? I'm a die hard Barcelona fan for the past 18years, I love Messi so much. The dude has done everything for the club and personally I want him to leave so that other talents can come onboard.
I still remain Barcelona fan even without Messi.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by maiquel: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kenmatt:

You're not a fan.
He didn't leave cos of slashed salary, he accepted 50% pay cut.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by fourboys: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
cosse:

Speak 4 ur funcking self ....
Bros I dey do that argument because I hate Barca and it's fans.... As a footballer myself messi better pass Ronaldo... U can't copy him
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Karmaisme(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
falseprophet:
I see Messi give some haters 2 straight years of sleepless night....

I see some fake GOAT fans get high BP

This I have seen!

You have seen nonsense, Ororo is the only GOAT I know.

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by lichocho(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Great100000:
Good Luck Leo But Not Against Chelsea oooooo Because Chelsea Dey Vex This Season, Na Every Cup We Go Win This Season.

Again Best Of Luck To Thiago Papa.
na Chelsea get epl for sure...na my arsenal I just de pity for...make dem do buy striker now...na wah o...
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by popefuse(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kenmatt:

he does agree for pay cut na, even if they slash it will still bridge the financial fair play in spain, unless if he want to play for free
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by 2dominate: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
paulolee:
the one n only GOAT....placed Paris on standstill, doing wat neyma n even cr7 transfers didnt do..
CNT wait to see you balling in Paris n I pray mbappe stays bcoz I want to enjoy dt deadly trio
him taking dt number 30 instead of 10 spoil markers for my aba Brodas o
Bro abeg you get verified info about that Messi Ronaldo and Neymar transfer?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by donmik: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Great100000:
Good Luck Leo But Not Against Chelsea oooooo Because Chelsea Dey Vex This Season, Na Every Cup We Go Win This Season.

Again Best Of Luck To Thiago Papa.
Una never meet PSG or Bayern na
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by ofiko123(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nice one... Wishing Lionel messi all the best at his new club PSG....
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Great100000: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2021
kriss27:
Can Chelsea pay him?
See question oooooooo, Chelsea will pay him and his Grandfather, u think say Chelsea na small club wey no fit pay big players, see let me tell you this, wherever Big Clubs he goes, they will surely pay him because he will generate Massive Profits for them because of his Popularity and everything and believe me if I tell you any Big Club he goes might even recover the money they spent on him in few days.

Chelsea is one of the Richest Clubs in the world and they have Financial War Chest to spend on any players, if Chelsea want to Sign both Ronaldo and Messi, they will sign them and they will pay them and they will also generate Massive Profits for them.

Even let me tell you this: If it's any of the Big Club in England join, the money he will generate for them will be very very massive and more than what he will generate for PSG because of so many reasons.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Great100000: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2021
MhiztaFrank:

Really!!! I don't think so
You dey mind him.... Just because PSG don sign Messi now, he think say PSG go beat Chelsea.... grin grin grin cheesy

Some people funny oooo grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by paulolee(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2021
2dominate:

Bro abeg you get verified info about that Messi Ronaldo and Neymar transfer?
transfer to wr?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by preacherz: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Great100000:
You dey mind him.... Just because PSG don sign Messi now, he think say PSG go beat Chelsea.... grin grin grin cheesy

Some people funny oooo grin grin cheesy

Hasn’t PSG beat Chelsea in d past
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Great100000: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2021
preacherz:

Hasn’t PSG beat Chelsea in d past

Hasn't Chelsea Beat PSG In The Past?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Great100000: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2021
donmik:

Una never meet PSG or Bayern na
Chelsea don beat all these Clubs in the past when Chelsea were even not in form, Chelsea even use Bayern to win Champe in their own stadium.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by aujile(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Messi is signed and all of a sudden Covid-one-nine disappears from Paris. No social distance, nothing.

I feel for those that still believe the lies they were told about covid

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by 2dominate: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2021
paulolee:

transfer to wr?
The transfer impacts on the team, like shirt sales, social media etc.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by hybrid11(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Chelsea will be too easy for him.
moreover they can't afford him
sssshhhh ,bro shut up abeg, you will sit in your comfort zone and say what you don't know...
Messi already made his mind last 2season ago to play for psg
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by preacherz: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Great100000:
Hasn't Chelsea Beat PSG In The Past?

U get d point now
That is Juss it
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by kriss27(m): 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Great100000:
See question oooooooo, Chelsea will pay him and his Grandfather, u think say Chelsea na small club wey no fit pay big players, see let me tell you this, wherever Big Clubs he goes, they will surely pay him because he will generate Massive Profits for them because of his Popularity and everything and believe me if I tell you any Big Club he goes might even recover the money they spent on him in few days.

Chelsea is one of the Richest Clubs in the world and they have Financial War Chest to spend on any players, if Chelsea want to Sign both Ronaldo and Messi, they will sign them and they will pay them and they will also generate Massive Profits for them.

Even let me tell you this: If it's any of the Big Club in England join, the money he will generate for them will be very very massive and more than what he will generate for PSG because of so many reasons.
Okay
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Jaysnowkid: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2021
You sabi something my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo) / Ousmane Dembele Fined €10,000 For Leaving Rented Home ‘like A Dustbin’ / Arsenal Player Salaries 2017-18 (clubs Wage Bill Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.