Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) (45508 Views)

Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by lonelydora: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Onye Egwu
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by paulolee(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
sammy7410:
No comment
hater
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by OraabSolar(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Some fans will say deputy GOAT.

do you agree?

2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by MERCHANDISER: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
hybrid11:
Chelsea would have been a better option leonel messi d shortman
Chelsea will be too easy for him.
moreover they can't afford him
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
See how HUMBLE he is.
IF na PENALTY GOAT now, him go punch cameraman and one fan down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by SundayIgboh: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Messi Boku
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by fourboys: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Great100000:
Good Luck Leo But Not Against Chelsea oooooo Because Chelsea Dey Vex This Season, Na Every Cup We Go Win This Season.

Again Best Of Luck To Thiago Papa.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nice!!!… I like this. May he hit the French grounds running.

I wish Dstv can replace La Liga with Ligue 1... Massive attention has shifted to France.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
After 2years, he will relocate to Chelsea.
I forsee that.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Actually they can... But, any football expert ought to know PSG is a far better fit.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by BlueAngel444: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Ropostic120(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
[ � � � � quote author=Igyeseh06 post=104686157]Messi left Barcelona during President Buhari's era.

What APC cannot destroy doesn't exist.
grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by MERCHANDISER: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I forsee that.
yes after 2yrs at PSG, he must win at least one UCL then at 36,he will move to Chelsea to give them Epl

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I forsee that.

He has a far higher probability of heading to Etihad, if we are being honest and realistic.

Chelsea's pattern of football is not Messi's standard.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Uefa champions league grp stage..

Grp b
Atlectico madrid..
Psg
Man united
Porto
undecided undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Gkay1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Finally my G will taste another league. Wish u well

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Lamasta(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Barca fans how market
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Messi is signed and all of a sudden Covid-one-nine disappears from Paris. No social distance, nothing.

e no shock u? d money he will generate for france has made covid disappear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by ihedioramma: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
hybrid11:
Chelsea would have been a better option leonel messi d shortman
He will come, is just two years with PSG .
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by hatemm: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lamasta:
Barca fans how market

its now u will no if nigerian barca fans were actually barca fans from d beginning

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by AleAirHub(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol cheesy
IfIPerishIPeris:
Messi is signed and all of a sudden Covid-one-nine disappears from Paris. No social distance, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by juman(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
He is short guy.
Hard work led him to this status.
Real hard work.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by MT: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
While watching CNN today, the journalist was comparing Ronaldo to Messi; he said "Ronaldo is a proven goal scorer but Messi is naturally more intelligent on the pitch". My mouth opened up straight off.

You can confirm watching Sport on CNN tonight.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by oranget(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
Make Kano pillars sign am, make covid disappear from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by MT: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
juman:
He is short guy.
Hard work led him to this status.
Real hard work.

Not only hardwork. Talents meant for half of a country are naturally deposited in him

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Jerryherd: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
God of soccer

I am glad to witness Ronaldo and Messi in my lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by oranget(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
MT:
While watching CNN today, the journalist was comparing Ronaldo to Messi; he said "Ronaldo is a proven goal scorer but Messi is naturally more intelligent on the pitch". My mouth opened up straight off.

You can confirm watching Sport on CNN tonight.
Where's the lie?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Idamond: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kenmatt:
I am his fan but on this one, he is too greedy.

I don't know what he will still be needing so much money for?

As a result of the slashed wages in Barca, it's a sole reason he left Barca.

you're talking shit.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Isilion: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Igyeseh06:
Messi left Barcelona during President Buhari's era.

What APC cannot destroy doesn't exist.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin funny you
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by cosse(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
fourboys:
Deep down We all know that messi is better footballer than Ronaldo, but we argue otherwise because Barca fans no go let us hear word grin grin... Congrats to messi, more goals to ur boot ...

Much love from Anfield YNWA
Speak 4 ur funcking self ....
Re: Lionel Messi Is Presented To PSG Supporters For The First Time (Pics, Video) ) by Geesaintagape: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
I dey read Messi news but na nnamdi kanu dey my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ousmane Dembele Fined €10,000 For Leaving Rented Home ‘like A Dustbin’ / Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Arsenal Player Salaries 2017-18 (clubs Wage Bill Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.