Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends (4025 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Senate Seeks 20% Of National Budget As Their Constituency Projects / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by MakotoShishio: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by habsydiamond(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Am not surprised the only people I pity are we the Nigerians... Cos we too suffer for this regime no be small.. With what we faced in this country eh.. I don't think there is any hardship that can overcome any Nigerian outside this shiithole.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by EKONGKING: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
If this true .

BMC ,zombies and Northerners look at ur lives grin grin cheesy grin grin

Eating grass while papas children are eating national budget grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by velocity25(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Where are all The resident zombies and minions?
Let you people come see The children of Your Yam Eater.
Sai baba, welcome to Next Level

Cc
Almaigaa Omenka HangMNKnow

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by FarahAideed: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dem and their father have blown the entire economy not just budget

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by seborrhic: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
' A man that can lie about something as simple as his school certificate,is capable of any corrupt deed'-Anonymous 1914
They must have pipped into the man's hidden bank account and knew he played 25million Nigerians for a fool with his lies of integrity.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by AntiBMC(m): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol. Where is PANDEF and other faceless nigerdelta groups that spring up with the speed of lightening anytime Igbos say jack? Food don done o. Igbo people want to drink ur oyel abi? See ndi fulani dey take am wash rag. Come nd talk o. Rvbbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by ThinkSmarter: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
If PMB were to be white, he would have honourably resigned.
PMB is an overpackaged goods.
The media deceived so many Nigerians in 2015.
May the likes of Osinbajo, Zulum and Umahi be given a chance to lead this country.
These men got enthusiasm for good governance.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Ddokie: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
When music lyric and lifestyle have a handshake.

These arewa kids dey chop naija money like say tomorrow no dey.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Katerifarmer837: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Buhari kids are well trained and very disciplined and they very well understand the feelings of Nigerians.
Big kudos to our president .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Katerifarmer837: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
seborrhic:
' A man that can lie about something as simple as his school certificate,is capable of any corrupt deed'-Anonymous 1914
They must have pipped into the man's hidden bank account and knew he played 25million Nigerians for a fool with his lies of integrity.
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by emvicks2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chai I don tire for this country lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by BigSarah(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Even if they don't sing it, won't they still do it?

No headway for common man... congratulations to them, no karma.
Even karma wants a shot at blowing the national budget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Frenchkiss564: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mr integrity pikin dey blow national budget for Aso rock.

Others dey hustle for npower and 1000 to vote during election.

Las las this life no balance at all
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by iluvdonjazzy: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Make Dem continue to blow am na, there's time for everything, one thing I know for sure they cannot be there forever.
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by chidonweb(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is unbelievable
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique...this is true reflection how the politicians children from House of Reps, Senators and Governors children I went to school think. They say government money is nobody money.
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
EKONGKING:
If this true .

BMC ,zombies and Northerners look at ur lives grin grin cheesy grin grin

Eating grass while papas children are eating national budget grin grin grin

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2021

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
TinubuAdvocate
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Racoon(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
sad Well, nothing new.Was she not the one that abused the presidential jet by having a jamboree on it to Bauchi for her photography sight seeing?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is a big slap on the face of the Nigerian masses. Just Imagine with the current hardship on ground, the daughter of the President and her friends are catching cruise with this kind of song. You will not see that dead vulture grilling chief zombie on this kind of thread. Probably he has gone into the dry lands to hunt for vultures he will grill and sell to his fellow zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is a big slap on the face of the Nigerian masses. Just Imagine with the current hardship on ground .
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Almaigaa: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
velocity25:
Where are all The resident zombies and minions?
Let you people come see The children of Your Yam Eater.
Sai baba, welcome to Next Level

Cc
Almaigaa Omenka HangMNKnow

Nice one.
Na North kuku get this Country. Whatever we do with it is none of your business. I'm also enjoying my NATIONAL CAKE here in OWERRI, come and beat me
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ddokie:
When music lyric and lifestyle have a handshake.

These arewa kids dey chop naija money like say tomorrow no dey.

shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtjPeqjx0Ws
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by KingMack(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Cris see them talking about my children like if it's their father in my position they won't do worst grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by rex444(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Woñerful if this really true ....for this regime supporters oya oooo.... Food don come ....I hope say una sef dey blow una own somewhere
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Harddiskng(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chai. I won’t lie, E pain me for Nigeria, sad cry

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by ubaobi: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
nigerians are perfect mugus, waiting to be scammed again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Sonsly041(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wetin dey xup bubu?
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Gandollaar(f): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
angry grin

You people should allow young people be young people nah.

I'm only worried about selective justice by Hisbah
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by ChangetheChange: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin grin
It is finished
Where are the Buhari and APC zombies they should come and defend this madness
Re: Video Of Buhari's Children Singing "We Go Blow National Budget" Trends by Gandollaar(f): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
rex444:
Woñerful if this really true ....for this regime supporters oya oooo.... Food don come ....I hope say una sef dey blow una own somewhere
Those kids have not done anything wrong. They didn't tell their father to be a slowpoke in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland / A Herd Of Cattle Being Guard By Soldiers On Expressway(photo) / Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.