Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod (3634 Views)

Dear Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Dominique Nlfpmod Mukina2 / Where Is Lalasticlala??????? / OP Knocks Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Seun For Cherry-Picking His Threads On Obi, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Two02: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lalasticlala has been missing and I've been seeing Nlfpmod. Who is Nlfpmod and where is lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by obiescence: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Me too
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Two02: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lala where are you abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Smiles
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by LadyExcellency: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
He is neutral and sometimes pro-East, and as usual, he has been relieved of his duties.

That is how APC influences Nairaland by paying for the sacking of any perceived opposition moderator.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
I no even sabi the guy sef, I just dey hear the name, one guy for here talk say lalasticlacla like � that's why they always tag him with story's with �
Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by izenco2005(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
That y naria land is dull since

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by midehi2(f): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:
He is neutral and sometimes pro-East, and as usual, he has been relieved of his duties.

That is how APC influences Nairaland by paying for the sacking of any perceived opposition moderator.
Na waooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:

You are capping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by AntiBMC(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
They paid seun handsomely to remove that fine moderator, lala. Now, nairaland has lost its color. To come here these days sef dey tire me. Na anytime I remember say smtin called nairaland dey, I dey come.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
AntiBMC:
They paid seun handsomely to remove that fine moderator, lala. Now, nairaland has lost its color. To come here these days sef dey tire me. Na anytime I remember say smtin called nairaland dey, I dey come.
nlfpmod and Lalasticlala are from the same part of the country, actually.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Mabizeka: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tribalistic Seun and Mynd44 connived to sack Lalasticlala because he is detrabilized and neutral unlike the agbado munching Mynd44 and Dominique. They sacked him because he is Igbo. They replaced him with another ethnic champion called Nlfpmod who has continued to ban Igbos anyhow while at the same time giving Afonjas free hand to do as they like. Nairaland is anti Igbo.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Mabizeka: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun:
But why has Nlfpmod keep ignoring Yorubas when he should have banned them for flouting nairaland rules while at the same time banning Igbos with slightest of reason.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Kyase(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mabizeka:
Tribalistic Seun and Mynd44 connived to sack Lalasticlala because he is detrabilized and neutral unlike the agbado munching Mynd44 and Dominique. They sacked him because he is Igbo. They replaced him with another ethnic champion called Nlfpmod who has continued to ban Igbos anyhow while at the same time giving Afonjas free hand to do as they like. Nairaland is anti Igbo.

Nlfpmod is from the east too

10 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Some of the replies here are kind of funny grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Mabizeka: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kyase:

Nlfpmod is from the east too
And so! Is Joe Igbokwe not from the east? Do you think he will be fair to Igbos if he were to be a mod? Lalasticlala, wherever you are just know that many of us here are proud of you. We love you so much and your legacy lives on.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Kingozymandias(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Moh247: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
The Oga of Nairaland keeps complaining on twitter of his staffs not doing simple task, from not downloading VPN to not taking trends on twitter, he even complained of his staff about a Jonathan post, complained of a PA

I think Mr Lala is on Vacation a loooong one

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Kyase(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mabizeka:
And so! Is Joe Igbokwe not from the east? Do you think he will be fair to Igbos if he were to be a mod?
Why won’t he?
And it’s about Igbo people or is he doing his job well?
I chop ban from the same nlfmod for slandering Obi supporters but I won’t complain

9 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by seunmsg(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun:

Is lalasticlala no longer a moderator?

15 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Sergio103(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
I miss lala

That's all I can say because it's actually somebody's platform.

He established it by himself with his brain, so can manage it as he wish (I have my own area too).

Lala remains my best

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Fahdiga(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lalasticlala remains the best no matter what. I've been afraid to comment here since he left. Nairaland is anti Igbo.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Rahkman: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun:
oga nla...I dobale sir .......abeg I go fit see 1k usd for ur hand .....I get 1 buisness I wan start na just capital....I need,if u fit give me as loan,I go pay back ending of October, I take God beg you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Pakute: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Why must he be Pro east?.. You knew all along that Lala was heavily pro ibo but totally biased against Yoruba & Northern counterparts.
Do you know how much criticisms and bashings that Mynd44 got for banning Yoruba & Northern monikers for reciprocating insults from ibo monikers. Our counter threads weren't even spared either, they got deleted rather too quickly by Mynd44.
Lala was a very biased pro-ibo Moderator, thank goodness, you can attest to it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by iwaeda: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Two02:
Lalasticlala has been missing and I've been seeing Nlfpmod. Who is Nlfpmod and where is lalasticlala

Oti luu leeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

The new mods, Seun are not following first post, first fp again. I broke the Lawan story, but Salvador was used grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Corridon: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pakute:

Why must he be Pro east?.. You knew all along that Lala was heavily pro ibo but totally biased against Yoruba & Northern counterparts.
Do you know how much criticisms and bashings that Mynd44 got for banning Yoruba & Northern monikers for reciprocating insults from ibo monikers. Our counter threads weren't even spared either, they got deleted rather too quickly by Mynd44.
Shatap. Lalasticlala made nairaland what it is. Nairaland has been so boring since he left.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mabizeka:
They place my moniker on hold that I can hardly create new topic, for more than three days I can not create new tupic only to comment on posts, I tried today I was able to create one and they place me on hold again that I can't create another one, this started since they noticed I'm one of Obi's supporters here, they're just wasting their time, anything God have written no one can change by bigot minds here on Nairaland, I wonder what value they've added to Tinubu candidacy, it will shock them

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Fira09(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
post=117080586:

They place my moniker on hold that I can hardly create new topic, for more than three days I can not create new tupic only to comment on posts, I tried today I was able to create one and they place me on hold again that I can't create another one, this started since they noticed I'm one of Obi's supporters here, they're just wasting their time, anything God have written no one can change by bigot minds here on Nairaland, I wonder what value they've added to Tinubu candidacy, it will shock them

You are wrong, if you create up to 5 Threads a day, then you wouldn't be able to create any thread again that day it might even extend to the next day........... your ain't the only one experiencing it, I have also experienced it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Corridon: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
post=117080586:

Don't mind them bro. Man no be God. They can try but can never silence us. I thank God for other social media platforms.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Corridon: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Is lalasticlala no longer a moderator?
Are you not happy about it since it means you and your people are now in charge?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Lalasticlala And Who Is Nlfpmod by Opintiwa: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
AntiBMC:

We are working on building a neutral platform. Nairaland is dead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno: Celebration As Peter Obi Wins Bourdillon Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu’s / Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) / Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.