Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide (22508 Views)

How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6688993/ayade-sacks-aide-general-iron

A witch group in Cross River State that goes by the name, Advocacy For Witches, AFAW, has commended Senator Ben Ayade for dismissing his Special Adviser on Forest Security, Mr Thomas Tawo aka “General Iron”.

In a statement by its director Mr Leo Igwe, the group describes Tawo as a notorious witch hunter and “blood letter” who has been terrorising witches in Boki Local Government Area in central Cross River.

The witch group claimed that last year, 2020, Tawo led some witch hunters to abduct, torture and lynch about fifteen witches in Boki without anyone taking action against him.

“The victims of that vicious attack including his own mother who was allegedly tortured and set on fire and unfortunately Mr Tawo or any of those implicated in the atrocious act has yet to be arrested or prosecuted” the group stated.

The statement stated further that recently, the man led some thugs to attack an ex-lawmaker, Mr Mark Obi and left him unconscious threatening to kill him if he fails to settle them.

“The sacking of this individual is long overdue; his dismissal should mark the end of the nightmare so-called witches have experienced in his hands”.

The witches demanded that his dismissal from service would pave the way for justice for their members attacked by Tawo in the Boki witch hunt.

“Mr Thomas Tawo has used his government position to act above the law and shield himself from prosecution and accountability.” Now that he has been relieved of his duties the police and government of Cross River State should ensure that he is arrested and prosecuted”. The witches demanded.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/witch-group-rejoices-over-sack-of-ayades-aide/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Teadavid23(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by dalongjnr: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmm... Lailai kam,the end shall never wonder.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by longetivity(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
So these people are truly witches embarassed

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Mayng01(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
As in? Witch rejoices! tongue, so it’s true they are witches

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by eastOFwest(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
What?

If understand correctly, Tawo was using "witch hunt" to obtain people and probably persecute his enemies? Wetin pesin no go see for this country sef?!

8 Likes

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by wunmi590(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
shocked

So so Juju juju and witch everywhere for Cross River angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by AmigoDeDon(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nothing wey person no go here...

1 Like

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Witch get association now.. Wonders shall never end

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by praiseneo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Which one be witch group again
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by finalboss(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wait them no get spiritual powers ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by dofawex: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ops
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by leocollins(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ifot

3 Likes

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by babyfaceafrica: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
finalboss:
Wait them no get spiritual powers ?
lolz

1 Like

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by izubext007: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Apart from sacking him, what made him powerful should be weakened.
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by FalseProphet1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
I see those witches presenting their own candidate for governor, I see their candidate winning, I see the governor declaring that witchcraft must be taught in primary and secondary schools in cross river state, I see airlines enroute calabar loosing heavily cos even babies have mastered the art of flying, I see buhari asking the witches to pay tax for flying in Nigeria's airspace, I see a massive protest by the witches.

This I have seen.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by captainamiedi1: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
witches they beg mortal for justice?? una nor serious. what happen to you spiritual powers? abi all na scam too?

3 Likes

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin
Na wetin person no go see for this country...

Reminds me of a man that was told that his family members are behind his not moving forward in life.
As at then, baba was a banker without promotion.. He went to buy koboko and flogged all the assumed witches in their family house...
Baba went from being a banker to a night guard, he later died penniless..

Shey u see me, the last time I stepped foot in my hometown was 17yrs ago.. The witch wey dey there dey fly anytime any day and twice on Fridays for clubbing..
Make una dey avoid witches and assumed witches o...
Person go dey pray for prosperity and wealth come dey pray die by fire witches again?

BTW, who is their spokesperson?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by TarOrfeeek: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wahala
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Their witch group must be learners.

Like Edo, like Iragbiji.

If you know, you know.
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by KingMack(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
zamn ziggaarr witch pheofle ebrywhere angry issorite

1 Like

Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Calabar and weirdness
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by IvarDboneless: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Many people way I know from cross river state especially there female na witch though some doesn't even know they are witch...
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Erm... The fvck did I just read?!! Witches did what?!! undecided
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Triangles1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Witch or what?
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by Hungarriman: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide by SILVERLINES: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
cheesy

As long as a remember witchcraft in Cross Rivers and some part of Akwa Ibom is like I society where every freeborn are initiated into before they grow up. Never doubt it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Faces Dismissal By Police, Trial By NDLEA / Bandits Kidnap 80 Children In Zamfara / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.