Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,479 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum (5268 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by stanluiz(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Ask soldiers stationed in the East if you doubt my report.

Every week, an average of one soldier is gunned down.

There is a silent war going on in the East and UGM & ESN are winning quietly & noiselessly.

In short, all APCs have been withdrawn from the streets and soldiers are always on red alert because nobody knows who is next to be killed.

If you doubt me pls join the army and ask for deployment to the East
So you forget that Nigeria security forces is also silently decimating you terrorists. Keep Consoling your self grin Typical ipob member.

Go and attack an Army barracks then I will take you serious cheesy

Clown. See lies cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by slimghost(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
The OP must be a nitwit with comprehension issues. I am surprised this hasn’t made it to front page though. Seems Nairaland is now used to propagate Igbo and IPOB hatred.
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by gwarotango: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
loveth360:
Are you ready to fight war if it start?
That's a question for you and your fellow IPOB followers.
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Lifestone(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Betasoap:
Common Boko Haram that are not upto 15,000 in number, Nigerian Army cannot defeat them for over a decade now despite all the funding Nigerian Government pumped into acquiring new sophisticated weapons for the Nigerian troops.
No body is praying for war but eventually if it happens now the Nigerian troops will get it hot hot in the language they will understand.
Closing of SouthEastern boarders to stampede the Biafrans with Hunger will not work out this time. We are all wise now. No right thinking middle belt Army especially the Christian Ones will ever join the Nigerian troops against the Biafrans as they are now wise... This simply means the Nigerian Army will be over stretched in the battlefields. Taking Boko Haram in the Northeast, Fighting Bandits in the Northwest, Fighting Bandits and Herdsmen in the North Central and also Having a full blown battlefield in the SouthEast.
It will take Nigerian troops 40 Decades to conquer the SouthEast which will never Happen.
Why are you talking like this? FG is fighting BH in the forest, the war in SE will be urban based and it will be red with almost all the infrastructure recked and casualties will be heavy. Don't pray for war. Again SS is not following you, you are again surrounded. Can't you think?
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Charmingrascal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
OP why are you lying?

Liars will go to hell
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by dragunov: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ibaaboy:
Make Una try una case go worst pass boko haram

Pruhhh! Just shut up. You are too small to comprehend what is about to happen.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Kaiser20: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
The noise IPOB has finally destroyed some Igbo people hope of a Biafra nation.
Some Enemies of Biafians have hijacked ipob and reduced it to a useless and worthless group.
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by loveth360(f): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
gwarotango:
That's a question for you and your fellow IPOB followers.
Will Ipob be fighting themselves,there must be an Opponent.

So answer me,Are you ready to fight the war?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by loveth360(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Activist001:

I thought you're a big supporter of ipob on this forum? Or you don't support them again?

I thought you guys were not afraid of war under the command of your supreme leader? Or are you now afraid of the smoke you have been blowing? undecided
Who told you that i am afraid of any war.

I only asked you follow one Nigerian that's threatening us with war if he is ready to fight when it starts.

Or will Biafrans be fight alone,won't you one Nigerians be in the battle too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Upjis: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

I
You see why united nations will never give Igbos Biafra ?When good Igbos won't debunk all this nonsense said by mad IPOB fools .. We will bomb united nations lol

That war some Igbos are looking for will soon come and you people should get ready for it...And this time no mercy
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by SarakiBukola: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
FarahAideed:

GTFOH....if you dont take time you will soon be a victim of these unprofessional clowns ..Igbos will be liberated but these are not the clowns to do it

I would liberate Igbos.
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Ibaaboy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
dragunov:

Pruhhh! Just shut up. You are too small to comprehend what is about to happen.

na still 4 NL u go come cry wen dem start to deal with una
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by blackpanda: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2021
loveth360:
Abokis should know that referendum is not war.

It's illegal under the constitution
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by ConqueredWest: 4:55am On Aug 12, 2021
stanluiz:
So you forget that Nigeria security forces is also silently decimating you terrorists. Keep Consoling your self grin Typical ipob member.

Go and attack an Army barracks then I will take you serious cheesy

Clown. See lies cheesy

You aren't a military strategist.

You see those UGM, they are chewing the military personnel bits by bits until the barracks become sparsely populated making it easy to be cherry picked

The only way out for the military is to withdraw their personnel back to their barracks in order to avoid the inevitable.
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Steve0979(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Dis idiot above me can lie,yresteday Nevy dealt wt dem at awkuzu junction
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by ConqueredWest: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Steve0979:
Dis idiot above me can lie,yresteday Navy dealt wt dem at awkuzu junction

Pls post evidence especially video evidence
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by GreenArrow1(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2021
"Until we start throwing bombs everywhere." This guy is just a compound fool. Are you threatening to bomb the UN and other aforementioned countries in your tweet? Are you threatening to start bombing Nigeria and Nigerians? Just imagining how many security terror watch lists he'll be on immediately after making that tweet.

Some semi -evolved Homo sapiens up there trying to explain away his statement are just doing a poor job. If the man wanted to reference the civil war, he'd have said that clearly, rather than issue threats of bombings to everyone mentioned in his tweet.
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Xavi2019: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2021
Betasoap:
Common Boko Haram that are not upto 15,000 in number, Nigerian Army cannot defeat them for over a decade now despite all the funding Nigerian Government pumped into acquiring new sophisticated weapons for the Nigerian troops.
No body is praying for war but eventually if it happens now the Nigerian troops will get it hot hot in the language they will understand.
Closing of SouthEastern boarders to stampede the Biafrans with Hunger will not work out this time. We are all wise now. No right thinking middle belt Army especially the Christian Ones will ever join the Nigerian troops against the Biafrans as they are now wise... This simply means the Nigerian Army will be over stretched in the battlefields. Taking Boko Haram in the Northeast, Fighting Bandits in the Northwest, Fighting Bandits and Herdsmen in the North Central and also Having a full blown battlefield in the SouthEast.
It will take Nigerian troops 40 Decades to conquer the SouthEast which will never Happen.

It's the chest beating for me�.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
If only Simon ekpa will return and lead the fight, then i will join...but I will never be in the Bush starving n fighting for someone who will be in flying around saying peace talk....

Common sense full your head my bros, the clown dey copy UN on Twitter.
Let him keep deceiving the gullible and less educated.

A gbachaa oso, a guo mile.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Decide2rise: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Emergingnation:
you're misquoting him!

He literally mean whether UN is waiting for another civil war to be fought before they conduct referendum...

Many Nigerians have comprehension issues
Re: BIAFRA: We'll Bomb Everywhere —Simon Ekpa Threatens UN, Issues 6-Month Ultimatum by Rickmann: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2021
InvestorRicky:
OP is very stupid! Where did he say they would bomb Nigeria after 6 months in his tweets? He's simply saying they're giving the the UN 6 months to intervene & do the needful. Concluding his statement, he asked "if the UN is waiting for another Nigerian civil war before they grant referendum"

Allow the blockheads to keep worsening their situation. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Succour For Baby Without Anus / Ojukwu Discharged From London Hospital / New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.